Toad's Adventure X

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature a completed SMBX episode accompanied with screenshots?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5158
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Toad's Adventure X

Postby Cedur » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:31 pm

let's try this out, german texts are known to be hilarious.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

User avatar
Inata Suzuki
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:14 pm
Chat Username: Inata
Contact:

Re: Toad's Adventure X

Postby Inata Suzuki » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Well, in the 2nd download there are 2 files that are already saved and I don't know why, so I tried the only slot that wasn't saved.
When I started, there was a new level then the others were the same.
The 2nd world remained the same but I could beat some levels, but I couldn't do all of them.
The other 2 slot were strange, the game was already beaten in 1 and in the other it remained the same.
Maybe it's me but I don't see the point of this.
Seems Like Another Chance, I Want Another One Too.

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5158
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Toad's Adventure X

Postby Cedur » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Inata Suzuki wrote:Well, in the 2nd download there are 2 files that are already saved and I don't know why, so I tried the only slot that wasn't saved.
It's pretty frequent that someone forgets to delete the save slots they used for playtesting (or purposely doesn't delete it to have all exits available for those who suck). It's really easy to delete save slots (delete the respective .sav files in the episode folder). The rest I'll see for myself.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

User avatar
Inata Suzuki
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:14 pm
Chat Username: Inata
Contact:

Re: Toad's Adventure X

Postby Inata Suzuki » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Cedur wrote:
Inata Suzuki wrote:Well, in the 2nd download there are 2 files that are already saved and I don't know why, so I tried the only slot that wasn't saved.
It's pretty frequent that someone forgets to delete the save slots they used for playtesting (or purposely doesn't delete it to have all exits available for those who suck). It's really easy to delete save slots (delete the respective .sav files in the episode folder). The rest I'll see for myself.
Thank you for telling me, I'm really new to this. (You can see that by seeing when I registered here.)
But still, the underwater level is impossible. Tell me if you can beat it.

Edit:
But still, the underwater level is impossible. Tell me if you can beat it.
Well, I just found a way to beat it. I'm really stupid.
Last edited by Quill on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged posts
Seems Like Another Chance, I Want Another One Too.


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests