Shadow_Flame wrote: TheNewGuy wrote:
Well, on my first play some levels in world 3 were almost impossible and took me hours to beat them. On my recorded gameplay I beat them on my first try
I do like the room, I didn't say I don't like it .
Well, world 3 is perhaps one of the hardest out of all of them... But then again, you can complete the worlds in whatever order you want
From hardest to easiest in my opinion:
1. World 3-many hard levels. Including cloud condrum, which me and bossedit broke in our playthroughs, ferocious fleet 2.0 and 3-3.
2. World 2-I don't think this world is that hard but it had that one level called slippery slopes that was hard, had a checkpoint placed way before than the half of the level and it had a secret exit. Real nightmare for me. Also the boss took me half an hour to beat during my first play.
3. World 6- This world has most bosses in the game. Including Raster, birdo, bowser and the boss before Raster.
4. World 4-The puzzle pyramid was a hell of a level. Nothing much to say about that. Grooda was maybe the hardest boss. I can't decide but probably kritto was the hardest boss.
5. World 5- only hard level was the fire and ice and It's one of the most creative ones. The thing that blows the difficulty was the hammer suit, and the secret exit is very easy to find. Same goes with world 4.
6. World 1- more like a tutorial world for new players. The only "hard" level was the temple.
World 6, 5 and 4 would be a tie
I think the verdict was made because of couple hard bosses and levels.
Also, is the last boss counted in world 6?