Reign of the Gatekeepers (50TH STAR ADDED!)

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.

Which boss did you like the most?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Avariz
0
No votes
Verglax
2
17%
Kritto
0
No votes
Grooda
1
8%
Kamaar
0
No votes
Raster
1
8%
The final boss
8
67%
 
Total votes: 12
TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (POLL ADDED!)

Postby TheNewGuy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:59 am

I think it will appear some time next month along with return to dinosaur land.
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (POLL ADDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:01 am

TheNewGuy wrote:I think it will appear some time next month along with return to dinosaur land.
Oh cool, can't wait ;)

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (POLL ADDED!)

Postby TheNewGuy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Shadow_Flame wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:I think it will appear some time next month along with return to dinosaur land.
Oh cool, can't wait ;)
I did it. Recorded the next part! :)
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (POLL ADDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:11 pm

TheNewGuy wrote:I did it. Recorded the next part! :)
Great news! When will you upload it?

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (POLL ADDED!)

Postby TheNewGuy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Shadow_Flame wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:I did it. Recorded the next part! :)
Great news! When will you upload it?
Maybe next week! :)
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Hey everyone - thank you to all those of you who cast your vote in my previous poll. I now have a brand new poll added and this one is about your favourite world from the episode. Let the voting begin! :)

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby TheNewGuy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:00 am

Liked all of them.
World 6 was the best.
If only I could vote for the last level.
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:57 pm

TheNewGuy wrote:Liked all of them.
World 6 was the best.
If only I could vote for the last level.
Thanks for the feedback, seems like most people lean towards World 6 ;) Sorry, the last level can't be counted as a world on its own...

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby TheNewGuy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Shadow_Flame wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:Liked all of them.
World 6 was the best.
If only I could vote for the last level.
Thanks for the feedback, seems like most people lean towards World 6 ;) Sorry, the last level can't be counted as a world on its own...
Probably because all those mini-bosses and bosses in some levels.
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6204
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby Cedur » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:49 pm

why can't i change my vote that's not good

I remember Madoko Desert was really funny (despite the difficulty)
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Cedur wrote:why can't i change my vote that's not good

I remember Madoko Desert was really funny (despite the difficulty)
Sorry, I designed the poll to be that way. Once you cast your vote, that's it - there's no turning back! :roll:

You mean "Madoro Desert"? Thanks, will bear it in mind.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6204
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby Cedur » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:52 pm

you can reset the poll, there haven't been many votes yet and I think the World 6 voters are following this thread anyway so they'll notice
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:55 pm

Cedur wrote:you can reset the poll, there haven't been many votes yet and I think the World 6 voters are following this thread anyway so they'll notice
Okey-doke! I just changed it now. Please check if it works for you and let me know.

NintendoFan
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:06 am
Chat Username: NintendoFan

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby NintendoFan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:07 am

I am only in the second world and I already love this GREAT JOB !!!!

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:27 pm

NintendoFan wrote:I am only in the second world and I already love this GREAT JOB !!!!
Awww, thank you so much! It makes me really happy to read that :) Let me know how you get on with the rest of the game.

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby TheNewGuy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:25 am

Another great achievement for this episode!
Got featured on the main page which you can access visiting the worlds page.
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:21 pm

TheNewGuy wrote:Another great achievement for this episode!
Got featured on the main page which you can access visiting the worlds page.
Thank you, just noticed it today! A good reason to celebrate ;)

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby TheNewGuy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:02 pm

New video coming before may 1st ;)
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Shadow_Flame
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 am
Current Project: Quest for Doxoria

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby Shadow_Flame » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:04 pm

TheNewGuy wrote:New video coming before may 1st ;)
Great, will be looking forward to it! :)

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (NEW POLL ADDED!)

Postby TheNewGuy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Shadow_Flame wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:New video coming before may 1st ;)
Great, will be looking forward to it! :)
I already tried to upload it earlier but I realised it was the wrong video. Sorry for waiting so long.
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest