Reign of the Gatekeepers (50TH STAR ADDED!)

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.

Which boss did you like the most?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Avariz
No votes
Verglax
17%
Kritto
No votes
Grooda
8%
Kamaar
No votes
Raster
8%
The final boss
67%

Total votes: 12
lan vuhoang
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers

Postby lan vuhoang » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:35 am

Shadow_Flame wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:19 pm
TheNewGuy wrote:I found that you can kill the rising lava in lost lava lands since it is just a mother brain moving up and down :lol: I like world 6 so far especially the train level with moving signs and the whole tunnel gimmick. I find it weird when wart is swearing lol. And wow,That chase scene was very well done. Just like the one with the big chomp! :D
Edit: The Bowser fight was very creative! :) I have more than 8 hours of recorded footage.
Haha, that lava geyser is indeed "killable" and to be honest it probably doesn't affect the gameplay in any significant way. Happy that you like the train level, it was actually the level that I created last for this episode as I had to think really creatively about it ;)

LOL it must be weird and funny seeing Bowser at his new urban "job" :D Oh wow, will you upload any of the footage as a let's play?
TheNewGuy wrote:I beat the game!!!!! The final boss was a good one! The 6th gatekeepers was scary and awesome! the quiz was awesome! The long staircase was awesome! (btw, what did the robot say?) Best episode ever. I completed everything but it still shows 99% completion :(
Congratulations, I'm very pleased that you enjoyed it! The robot says "The important things are invisible to the eye" in French which is a reference from The Little Prince...

It's supposed to show 99% even if fully completed, not really sure why though (it's a bit like SMW where you only get 96% or something like that).
About SMW. The counter next to the save wasn't actually showing 96%. Instead, it's actually 96 exits. :D :D :D

Added in 9 minutes 16 seconds:
Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (50TH STAR ADDED!)
Also the game become laggy in the Calamity Caverns underground section, at least in my other, older laptop with SMBX2b4 patch 2. And the lighting isn't showing correctly due to BGO layering issues.
I support:
Spoiler: show

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Re: Reign of the Gatekeepers (50TH STAR ADDED!)

Postby Cedur » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:29 pm

The lag may be on your part but the second claim is true.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Return to “Episodes”