Page 1 of 2

super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:19 pm
by Da Dave Man
It's my awesome remake for super mario bros 1



https://mega.nz/#!wN80AISD!U_6RpNRTct4w ... T547Li9gZk

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 pm
by Yung Gotenks
EDIT: wait a second, this is Sapphire Bullet bill's!
You can't just steal episodes like this.

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:21 pm
by Sapphire Bullet Bill
You stole my remake give it back now.

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:23 pm
by Da Dave Man
hey shut up it's my remake and you can't do nothing about it

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:24 pm
by Yung Gotenks
Whatever, mods are gonna find out about this and it's going to be locked in an instant lol
RESPONSE: How is it not fair? Mods are mods and they can do stuff like that when it's necessary.
In this case, it's necessary because you're taking someone else's work and passing it off as your own. which is stealing.

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:29 pm
by Da Dave Man
What? They can't do that! That's cheating!

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:31 pm
by Sapphire Bullet Bill
Da Dave Man wrote:What? They can't do that! That's cheating!
Image

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:34 pm
by Da Dave Man
Yung Gotenks wrote:Whatever, mods are gonna find out about this and it's going to be locked in an instant lol
RESPONSE: How is it not fair? Mods are mods and they can do stuff like that when it's necessary.
In this case, it's necessary because you're taking someone else's work and passing it off as your own. which is stealing.
NO IT'S MINE DAMMIT! ALL MINE!!!!!
YOU FUCKERS CAN'T JUST TAKE MY WORK AND DELETE IT!

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:36 pm
by Sapphire Bullet Bill
This dude is hilarious XD

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:15 pm
by xDestroy
Im going to say this in the best way possible... YOU ARE VERY BAD AT STEALING STUFF! THE CHANNEL THAT HAS THE VIDEO IS CALLED "Sapphire Bullet Bill" THE EPISODE IS HIS! THE TRAILER IS HIS! I dont know why anyone in the world would just steal a project that someone worked on for so long and just say "ITS MINE"... You're messed up

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:24 pm
by Da Dave Man
xDestroy wrote:Im going to say this in the best way possible... YOU ARE VERY BAD AT STEALING STUFF! THE CHANNEL THAT HAS THE VIDEO IS CALLED "Sapphire Bullet Bill" THE EPISODE IS HIS! THE TRAILER IS HIS! I dont know why anyone in the world would just steal a project that someone worked on for so long and just say "ITS MINE"... You're messed up
You're a meanie! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:32 pm
by IcyBrd
Da Dave Man wrote:You're a meanie! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
staph ples

also dont plagarize ples, it can get u into some serious buisness depending on how bad it is. wink wink

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:00 pm
by Amine Retro
cool

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:05 pm
by Rhosty
If it's stolen then it's probably garbage

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:12 pm
by xDestroy
practicalshorty014 wrote:If it's stolen then it's probably garbage
I've played the game before (the original) it was an amazing remake

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:13 pm
by xDestroy
IcyBrd wrote:
Da Dave Man wrote:You're a meanie! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
staph ples

also dont plagarize ples, it can get u into some serious buisness depending on how bad it is. wink wink
Spell please right please.

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:14 pm
by Da Dave Man
xDestroy wrote:
IcyBrd wrote:
Da Dave Man wrote:You're a meanie! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
staph ples

also dont plagarize ples, it can get u into some serious buisness depending on how bad it is. wink wink
Spell please right please.
You people are so damn picky.

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:15 pm
by xDestroy
Da Dave Man wrote:
xDestroy wrote:Im going to say this in the best way possible... YOU ARE VERY BAD AT STEALING STUFF! THE CHANNEL THAT HAS THE VIDEO IS CALLED "Sapphire Bullet Bill" THE EPISODE IS HIS! THE TRAILER IS HIS! I dont know why anyone in the world would just steal a project that someone worked on for so long and just say "ITS MINE"... You're messed up
You're a meanie! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Im a meanier weiner

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:18 pm
by Rhosty
Da Dave Man wrote:
xDestroy wrote:
IcyBrd wrote:
staph ples

also dont plagarize ples, it can get u into some serious buisness depending on how bad it is. wink wink
Spell please right please.
You people are so damn picky.
I am a pick

Re: super mario bros 1 remake completed

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 pm
by TheKidCodee
This Is Hillarious. I Cant Believe Mods Havent Found Out About This.