Your Journey Awaits

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature a completed SMBX episode accompanied with screenshots?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
dericobanjo
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Flair: Try out Super Sackboy 64 in LBP3!
Chat Username: dericobanjo

Re: Your Journey Awaits

Postby dericobanjo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:29 am

Cedur wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:12 am
dericobanjo wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:52 pm
Cedur wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:13 pm
Yes it's about 100 levels. And there's no reason to depreciate it, Daring Tombstone. This is still one of the most adventurous and fulfilling episodes out there, and I'd also say, one of the most creative ones as well.
Yes, this episode is very good and creative, the only bad thing is some of later level are pretty long, there should have more level instead of more part in level so it can have more checkpoint (Kinda) and the other bad thing is I beated the game and I can't return to world 0 so world 0 is only accesible from the start.

the most recent update for X2 Beta 3 already added some multipoints. And why would you want to return to the first two levels, there aren't any stars there?
It because I went to Peach castle with my nintendo Switch but I forgot it there and I cant return to world 0. (Jk, lol) I have nothing to do in world 0 but anyone could beat the game and would maiby want to go to world 0, we never know, it just something that must never be locked when we advance, when we beat a game, all must be unlocked.

Return to “Episodes”