Super Mario Bros. Retro is a remake of the classic Super Mario Bros. and it's harder arcade "port", VS. Super Mario Bros..
One day the kingdom of the peaceful mushroom people was invaded by the Koopa, a tribe of Turtles famous for their black magic. The quiet, peace-loving Mushroom People were turned into mere stones, bricks and even field horse-hair plants, and the Mushroom Kingdom fell into ruin. The only one who can undo the magic spell on the Mushroom People and return them to their normal selves is the Princess Toadstool, the daughter of the Mushroom King. Unfortunately, she is presently in the hands of the great Koopa turtle king.
Mario, the hero of the story (maybe) hears about the Mushroom People's plight and sets out on a quest to free the Mushroom Princess from the evil Koopa and restore the fallen
kingdom of the Mushroom People.
You are Mario! It's up to you to save the Mushroom People from the black magic of the Koopa!
- Official Super Mario Bros. Manual
- 2 different modes (Original and Extra)
- 32 levels for each mode
- Playable Mario and Luigi (Complete with retro sprites)
- You need to finish the Original Mode to unlock Extra Mode. (However, you need to fully complete the Original Mode to unlock it in SMB Retro DX.)
- Taking the wrong path in the maze levels will put you in a sudden stop.
- Toad/Peach will simply say "....." if you managed to use characters aside from Mario and Luigi.
- If you play this in 2 Player Mode, Player 2's sprite will be messed up.
- You can change into characters aside from Mario and Luigi in SMB Retro DX for some reason.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1en0L5s ... VmYzN0BI21