Mystic Atlus

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Nadav
Blooper
Blooper

Re: Mystic Atlus

Postby Nadav » Wed May 20, 2020 3:06 am

Also it's very hard for me to understand how to continue this episode, I just return to places I finished already, I tried to collect lots of stars. Maybe can you help me?
Check out my episodes:

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed May 20, 2020 5:26 am

Nadav wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:06 am
Also it's very hard for me to understand how to continue this episode, I just return to places I finished already, I tried to collect lots of stars. Maybe can you help me?

At which place are you stuck in particular? If you take a screenshot of what world you're currently in, I can help you out.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Nadav
Blooper
Blooper

Postby Nadav » Wed May 20, 2020 6:32 am

Cedur wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:26 am
Nadav wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:06 am

At which place are you stuck in particular? If you take a screenshot of what world you're currently in, I can help you out.
I feel like I got lost very much so I just tried to open all the secret places to pass, I went to worlds I already passed.. It's too much confusing, it's like a maze

Added in 2 minutes 57 seconds:
I think I'm stuck with gates of 15 stars. I mean, there is one who doesn't lead anywhere and one takes me to a place I already was.
Check out my episodes:

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed May 20, 2020 6:45 am

Yes it's a convoluted maze, but you can still progress very well as the worlds are still more or less in chronological order. Again, a screenshot would be nice. I could also point you to this document which explains (in fact, spoils) the whole structure.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Return to “Episodes”