The Kirby series has been going since 1992, but what if we put Mario into Kirby's first adventure?
Will it be a new experience?
The princess is missing yet again. The Toads went to investigate but found out that Bowser is missing as well. During that time, a strange star-shaped portal has appeared in Grass Land. Mario and his brother Luigi heard the news and headed off to Grass Land to investigate.
Get it here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ksEJfr ... p3Dp4rcRGr
- Updated the look on the World Map
- Moved the checkpoints to the middle of the stage
- Changed the level layout for some stages
- Moved the Start Point of the World Map slightly down (May corrupt save files)
- Added in the missing Power-Ups
- Added the Extra Mode variant of the stages as well as a Secret Bonus Level
- Changed the color for the player characters and (almost) every NPCs
- Changed the sprites for the unused objects
- Changed the color for the player characters once again
- Changed up the Kabula fight a little bit
- Added a way to return to the Intro Stage (You need 20 stars though)
- Updated the graphics for Green Greens
- Slightly changed up the fight for Whispy Woods EX and Kracko Jr.
- Extra Mode Bowser now has 2 phases
- The Celeste Extra Level is replaced with something else
- Updated the Launcher Screen
- Updated the tile placement for Castle Lololo
- Changed up the layout of the World Map (May corrupt save files)
- Changed up the background for the Intro Level and Green Greens
- Fixed the issue with the secret exit within Green Greens
- Power-Ups no longer changes the color of the character (This doesn't apply for Toad and Link)