SPEEDIE's archived stash of episodes.

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
User avatar
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE
Contact:

SPEEDIE's archived stash of episodes.

Postby SPEEDIE » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:21 pm

JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER FOR UPDATES AND TEASERS ABOUT MY NEXT PROJECT AND HAVE A FUN TIME!
---------------------| https://discord.gg/CJ6svFT |--------------------------------------------------------------------



So with this post, I am redesigning the old post for A SMBX Episode as more projects are coming very soon. Also there's links to older/outdated versions of all my episodes (2) and also demos to make things easier. By far the biggest reason I did this is because I want to have one post for all my projects. Although only finished episodes can be found here (Betas, Demos, and finished episodes) I hope you'll enjoy some of this content.

JULY 2020 UPDATE: So I've released a new version, (fixes game breaking bug) at 1-Tower and other stuff. If you've already finished 1-T then it's not important since it's only small changes otherwise.

July 2020 Important Patch: So I just noticed the many errors with previous update, and they need to be resolved. Please replace your installation with this if you haven't already completed the game. Thank you!

If you came here looking for A SMBX Episode (finished) you can download it using this link: You can also find it further down the post.

Super Mario: The 24 Stars and other related pieces
Spoiler: show
No idea why I am posting this pile of crap. Anyways this was my first project and I would not recommend you to play it. It's designed for 1.4.4 (38-A) and there's 24 levels (24 stars to collect) I will drop the links to all of the versions I still have.

Old Logo: Image
EARLY DEMO: FINISHED VERSION: Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

The OP's can still be found:

Before release: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=22550&p=337043#p337043
After release: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=23060&p=338648#p338648

The after release one just Rick Rolls you because I wanted the link to go offline, although I am reuploading it here. I don't remember what the last version was but I do have 1.1. I know that the last version was newer than this. I have since deleted it so I cannot give you it. But keep in mind, it is buggy and has so many glitches (not like my other projects also have). But, I did reuse some levels from this in my newest finished project, the sequel, A SMBX Episode. like the fire level.

Finished Project Screenshots

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Other weird files.
Spoiler: show
So, who want's some beta content? While browsing for the links I needed, I came across a .7z called NSMWX.7z
I have no idea what it is or what version it runs on but I bet it also runs on 1.4.4. It may have been a long lost piece of A SMBX Episode or even earlier an unfinished 24 Stars. Do whatever you want with it.

NSMWX.7z Download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jv54ew2aodt7k71/NSMWX.7z?dl=1

I also found an old executable called 191027 which means it was released on the 27th of October 2019 and it is an extremely early release of Bowser's Last Attempt (which later became A SMBX Episode). It is not harmful but use these programs at your own risk.

If you do not want to install it, just use 7-zip to extract it. It runs on SMBX2 Beta 3 I think. May or may not work with SMBX2 PAL or Beta 4.

191027.exe Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ews8xowxehhm1 ... 7.exe?dl=1

All of these files were found on my dropbox (which I no longer use) and have not been modified in any way.
I also found some other patches for 24 Stars, they can be found below:

(Old Bowser's Last Attempt) https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkPdzK7yLZr-iSzbB2R ... O?e=9OZmqj
(24 Stars Old Installer) From November 2018: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkPdzK7yLZr-hkYgZvL ... V?e=TFaZbC

That was pretty much everything interesting.

Now all of the Bowser's Last Attempt and A SMBX Episode Builds.
Mario's Massive Adventure, Bowser's Last Adventure and A SMBX Episode
Spoiler: show
Mario's MASSIVE Adventure are the earliest releases that ever existed. I do not have these anymore. Bowser's Last Attempt is all of the later but still deprecated releases of A SMBX Episode. These are extremely outdated. The earliest run on Beta 3, and the later ones run on SMBX2 PAL.

I won't bore you with too much backstory but the game was called Bowser's Last Attempt until around January 2020 i'm guessing. From October of 2019 through May 2020 the episode changed a LOT. Hopefully this was for the better :? Anyways, most of these were from my Mediafire which I currently use, but keep in mind that many of the builds have been erased from the interwebs, but you can find all the builds I still have down below:

8.0: http://www.mediafire.com/file/570wclmml ... 0.rar/file
10.0 http://www.mediafire.com/file/ifmnfkbie ... 0.rar/file
10.0p1 http://www.mediafire.com/file/lke75sinj ... 1.rar/file
10.2 http://www.mediafire.com/file/e5pd7o87e ... 2.rar/file
Codename Omega (11.0) http://www.mediafire.com/file/kl81kpvus ... 1.rar/file
13.0 http://www.mediafire.com/file/z6hcuu17a ... 0.rar/file
13.0.2 http://www.mediafire.com/file/avyrh9nw1 ... 2.rar/file
13.1.0 http://www.mediafire.com/file/twznulb7n ... 0.rar/file
"Final" (Probably 13.1.2) http://www.mediafire.com/file/sv142cc0m ... l.rar/file
13.2.0 http://www.mediafire.com/file/r0m0vd1f9 ... 0.rar/file
14.0 (last release) https://www.mediafire.com/file/xuw9s6oy ... .0.7z/file
14.0p1 (important patch w/ full game) https://www.mediafire.com/file/gptfiqlq ... p1.7z/file
Only patched files: Download is currently down. Sorry
I hope you enjoyed some of this stuff. Once next project is out (demo or not) I will update this page.
Last edited by SPEEDIE on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 50 times in total.
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Image

Finished Projects:

Image

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

User avatar
Chanceux2
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:39 pm
Flair: People don't care about my threads! :(
Current Project: Super Toad Bros. X
Chat Username: Gamer of Studios
Contact:

Re: Bowser's Last Attempt Reloaded [V1.0] V2 (finished)

Postby Chanceux2 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:25 am

Okay. This episode is good and is like am play super Mario world. But are you suppose to be able to skip all levels?

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: Bowser's Last Attempt Reloaded [V1.0] V2 (finished)

Postby Cedur » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:28 am

SPEEDIE wrote:ping

just asking, have you tested if this episode runs well on Beta 4? (there has also been a patch)

ALSO is 1-2 supposed to have a secret exit? I can't find one

ALSO how do you get the P-switch and the star in 1-6?
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Zer0Necrosis
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:40 am

Re: Bowser's Last Attempt Reloaded [V1.0] V2 (finished)

Postby Zer0Necrosis » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:00 am

So I like the idea but in smbx2 patch 4 r1 all the event triggers are messed up. This includes but is not limited to map progression - auto scrolling triggers and some characters have very bizarre hitboxes.I tried it though and since I cannot access world 2 I guess I am done. I will not do a workaround because smbx2 patch whatever is the future of smbx. If you fix it up let me know and I will continue.

Current Rating (?) Only able to rate world one.

Graphics 7/10 I really like some of the small details but the first castle is well very wonkey.
Gameplay Difficulty 3/10
Music 8/10 all the tracks fit the area well. Like I said so far only able to play map one.
Concept 4/10 This is bowsers last attempt? Is he suffering depression? When you hear a title like revenge or last attempt you think fire and death not one boss with an annoying hitbox. If you make future projects try and have the curve match the concept. I am happy to test harder designs and I am sure others wouldn't mind helping either.

Overall it was a nice experience. It was a bit bland but the music graphics and attention to detail make things feel snug and fit nicely. As I said in concept use a less intense name for a series next time though. Why not "Bowser Never Gives Up? or Bowser - Agenda." At any rate I hope my feedback helps.

User avatar
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE
Contact:

Re: Bowser's Last Attempt Reloaded [V1.0] V2 (finished)

Postby SPEEDIE » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:24 am

Cedur wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:28 am
SPEEDIE wrote:ping

just asking, have you tested if this episode runs well on Beta 4? (there has also been a patch)

ALSO is 1-2 supposed to have a secret exit? I can't find one

ALSO how do you get the P-switch and the star in 1-6?
Unfortunately, it didn't run so well! That's why I fixed up everything and changed the name! There is currently no thread yet, I've been working since October to fix up some issues, and of course about the time I was done Beta 4 came out! At first it would error out on the world map but that was smbx's fault, they released patch 1 and everything was fine, but I had to add some other things and remove deprecated code to get it working!

There are no secret exits!

1-6 has since been redesigned A LOT, and has since been fixed!
I will make a trailer and make a post later today! If you really want to download it right now, i did setup a quick free website!
asmbxepisode.weebly.com

And yes, that's the name, A SMBX Episode!!!

Sorry for not posting, I have been offline working on this game for a long time!

Added in 49 seconds:
Chanceux2 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:25 am
Okay. This episode is good and is like am play super Mario world. But are you suppose to be able to skip all levels?
Yeah, but you need to collect every star on every level + beat every level to unlock the world X, which has some secret levels which i do not want to spoil for you :)

Added in 2 minutes 1 second:
Zer0Necrosis wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:00 am
So I like the idea but in smbx2 patch 4 r1 all the event triggers are messed up. This includes but is not limited to map progression - auto scrolling triggers and some characters have very bizarre hitboxes.I tried it though and since I cannot access world 2 I guess I am done. I will not do a workaround because smbx2 patch whatever is the future of smbx. If you fix it up let me know and I will continue.

Current Rating (?) Only able to rate world one.

Graphics 7/10 I really like some of the small details but the first castle is well very wonkey.
Gameplay Difficulty 3/10
Music 8/10 all the tracks fit the area well. Like I said so far only able to play map one.
Concept 4/10 This is bowsers last attempt? Is he suffering depression? When you hear a title like revenge or last attempt you think fire and death not one boss with an annoying hitbox. If you make future projects try and have the curve match the concept. I am happy to test harder designs and I am sure others wouldn't mind helping either.

Overall it was a nice experience. It was a bit bland but the music graphics and attention to detail make things feel snug and fit nicely. As I said in concept use a less intense name for a series next time though. Why not "Bowser Never Gives Up? or Bowser - Agenda." At any rate I hope my feedback helps.
Thanks for the feedback! I have since updated this game and done a remaster to fix some of your issues, the name has been changed to: A SMBX Episode! Thanks for playing my game! I agree with you! And yes I have fixed the issue, it was actually a SMBX issue, it has now been fixed!
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Image

Finished Projects:

Image

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby Cedur » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:44 pm

SPEEDIE wrote:There is currently no thread yet

You should keep this thread for the fix, I wouldn't appreciate seeing an obsolete thread. Also I don't see why you renamed it to something completely boring and non-individual.
SPEEDIE wrote:There are no secret exits!

Ok, then there shouldn't be any red levels on the world map.

I'll try this again once the fix is fully performed.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE
Contact:

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby SPEEDIE » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:59 am

Cedur wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:44 pm
SPEEDIE wrote:There is currently no thread yet

You should keep this thread for the fix, I wouldn't appreciate seeing an obsolete thread. Also I don't see why you renamed it to something completely boring and non-individual.
SPEEDIE wrote:There are no secret exits!

Ok, then there shouldn't be any red levels on the world map.

I'll try this again once the fix is fully performed.
Alright. The game is up!
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Image

Finished Projects:

Image

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

Benjamin88
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:22 pm
Chat Username: Benjamin

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby Benjamin88 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:50 am

how can you save in this game? can you even save?

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby Cedur » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:41 am

Can you please convert all .wav to .mp3 if possible? (the episode is 1 GB large)

(also I kinda advised you to keep the original episode name but k)
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE
Contact:

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby SPEEDIE » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:55 am

Cedur wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:41 am
Can you please convert all .wav to .mp3 if possible? (the episode is 1 GB large)

(also I kinda advised you to keep the original episode name but k)
Yeah I will convert the wavs, I didn't realize that they were THAT big lol
It will take some time to find out which levels have .wavs

Also I had already changed the name in the files, and I didn't feel like to change it back again!

Added in 1 minute 42 seconds:
Benjamin88 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:50 am
how can you save in this game? can you even save?
You cannot, I did this on purpose so that it would feel more old! If you want to enable it manually, go to map.lua and remove all of the cheats!
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Image

Finished Projects:

Image

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby Cedur » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am

SPEEDIE wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:57 am
Benjamin88 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:50 am
how can you save in this game? can you even save?
You cannot, I did this on purpose so that it would feel more old! If you want to enable it manually, go to map.lua and remove all of the cheats!

That is a real dick move. Even if it was specified, I heavily disapprove of this, I don't want to be obligated to beat this in one go. "feeling more old" is no reason to do something this bad. Please remove this.

Also all of your music files are wav.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE
Contact:

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby SPEEDIE » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:13 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am
SPEEDIE wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:57 am
Benjamin88 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:50 am
how can you save in this game? can you even save?
You cannot, I did this on purpose so that it would feel more old! If you want to enable it manually, go to map.lua and remove all of the cheats!

That is a real dick move. Even if it was specified, I heavily disapprove of this, I don't want to be obligated to beat this in one go. "feeling more old" is no reason to do something this bad. Please remove this.

Also all of your music files are wav.
Once again, the new release is up, every .wav is removed! However some levels may not have music, I may have missed one of the levels.

I still haven't fixed the saving, it will be fixed soon, I will test the game, and fix the music on the levels (if they don't work) I don't want to make too many releases, but I will make one even if there are no music issues, I just don't want to have too many updates, the legacy version is still up incase the music doesn't work for people!

Saving has now been added back to the NEW BETA release!
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Image

Finished Projects:

Image

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby Cedur » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:58 pm

SPEEDIE wrote:I still haven't fixed the saving, it will be fixed soon, I will test the game, and fix the music on the levels (if they don't work) I don't want to make too many releases, but I will make one even if there are no music issues, I just don't want to have too many updates, the legacy version is still up incase the music doesn't work for people!

Saving has now been added back to the NEW BETA release!

So is everything fine by now?
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE
Contact:

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby SPEEDIE » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:40 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:58 pm
SPEEDIE wrote:I still haven't fixed the saving, it will be fixed soon, I will test the game, and fix the music on the levels (if they don't work) I don't want to make too many releases, but I will make one even if there are no music issues, I just don't want to have too many updates, the legacy version is still up incase the music doesn't work for people!

Saving has now been added back to the NEW BETA release!

So is everything fine by now?
Yes, however some levels may not have any music, because I may have missed to change out on one level, in that case, I will hope that the players can tell me about it!

The game is still pretty big at 700mb, it only took 7 releases to fix all this! Thanks for pointing all this out though!
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Image

Finished Projects:

Image

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

User avatar
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE
Contact:

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby SPEEDIE » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:38 pm

So then, the game has finally reached it's 2.0 state, A SMBX Episode finally feels stable, but if you break it somehow, make sure to tell me, I want the game to be as stable and good as possible, anyways, If you didn't play it due to the glitches, I would recommend you to try it again, it is way better now, and a lot of unused content has been deleted, and all .wavs have been converted to .mp3 making the game smaller at almost 700mb instead of 1.3GB! I would suggest trying it again, but you don't have to, anyways thanks for trying it, and I thank Cedur for
telling me about all the little mistakes the game had, It finally feels good to play! Once again, THANK YOU, and let's look forward to my next project, which will not be revealed yet. I will release small levels whenever I feel like it, and some sneek peaks of my next project as Easter eggs, so be prepared!
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Image

Finished Projects:

Image

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby Cedur » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:26 pm

I will get into this again, alongside my replay of Your Journey Awaits.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE
Contact:

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby SPEEDIE » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:31 pm

Cedur wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:26 pm
I will get into this again, alongside my replay of Your Journey Awaits.
Alright! Good luck.
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Image

Finished Projects:

Image

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby Cedur » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:44 pm

https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 40#p366585

this applies here too. Please change "ASMBXEPISODE2.0" to "ASMBX2EPISODE". Besides, the acronym "2.0" is no longer official since like 2018, and the officially correct naming is SMBX2.

Also why is there a time HUD, but no actual timers and time bonuses? Why is the player always at 99 lives, this makes coin collection and bonus 1-ups totally uninteresting? Also horizontal pipe warps are placed oddly. You need to place them at the bottom of a pipe, not in the middle.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
SPEEDIE
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Flair: Avatar is what life should be like.
Current Project: A SMBX Episode
Chat Username: SPEEDIE
Contact:

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby SPEEDIE » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:31 am

Cedur wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:44 pm
https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 40#p366585

this applies here too. Please change "ASMBXEPISODE2.0" to "ASMBX2EPISODE". Besides, the acronym "2.0" is no longer official since like 2018, and the officially correct naming is SMBX2.

Also why is there a time HUD, but no actual timers and time bonuses? Why is the player always at 99 lives, this makes coin collection and bonus 1-ups totally uninteresting? Also horizontal pipe warps are placed oddly. You need to place them at the bottom of a pipe, not in the middle.
It's 2.0 because of the episode version and not SMBX2! I will change it though!

The reason they are in the middle is because in smbx 1.4.4, you would place them in the middle! I just continued doing that, because some of the first levels were originally made in 1.4.4. I would change them, but I don't feel like changing every single warp on every level, so it will have to wait!

In version 2.1, there's no longer a time hud! and the player will have 3 or 5 lives!!

Most of this is some legacy stuff, I will fix the pipes, but it will take a while.
If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Image

Finished Projects:

Image

Ongoing Projects:

None, however I am updating A SMBX Episode sometimes.

User avatar
Cedur
Toad
Toad
Posts: 6176
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Re: A SMBX Episode! [SMBX BETA 4 EPISODE]

Postby Cedur » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:48 am

Ok so a timer was never planned in the first place, fair. (I would have liked it).

I'm also just mildly curious as to why the pipe issue didn't catch your eye when you tested yourself. I'd say checking all warps shouldn't be that much of a long task.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests