Super Mario Legends: Part I (Complete)

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Release Date)

Postby SuperMario7 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:49 pm

Darkonius Mavakar: Thanks!

zlakergirl357: Thank you too! And I just haven't bothered taking your name off the list, which is why it's still up there. I did the credits for the episode yesterday, and your not credited as a beta tester because of what you told me, so don't worry, I remembered.
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

User avatar
Kyo
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:12 pm
Current Project: The Twilight Star

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Release Date)

Postby Kyo » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Spoiler: show
Waddle Derp wrote:
SuperMario7 wrote:

Super Mario Legends: Part I

Coming to the Forums
- - - - -
December 30th, 2014


Image

ITS HAPPENING IM SO EXCITED

As for the screenshots, the clouds dont really fit IMO.
The floating torches are the BGOs that don't fit. Clouds are fine.

User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Release Date)

Postby SuperMario7 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Kyo wrote:The floating torches are the BGOs that don't fit. Clouds are fine.
Natsu suggested to place sparkles under the torches on NSMBX, and I did that. I think it looks better now.
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2595
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Release Date)

Postby TLtimelord » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:28 am

You can definitely bet I'll be playing this when you're done! I've been following this project since the beginning of the original one!
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2565
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Release Date)

Postby glitch4 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:24 am

Super Mario Legends!!!
I am soo excited for this.
Exclusive awesome level design.
Plents of cool effects.
Great gfx use.

100% hype

User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Release Date)

Postby SuperMario7 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:29 am

Thanks Layla and GLD4 for your excitement and nice comments! I really appreciate it.
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Trailer)

Postby SuperMario7 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Super Mario Legends: Part I should be released tomorrow! That is, if the judges for CC10 submit their reviews on time. But as long as that goes as planned, this will be released. To celebrate, here is a trailer made by krazykat! Special thanks to him for making it.

Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

User avatar
ssumday
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 1:18 pm
Flair: Nope
Current Project: Nope

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Trailer)

Postby ssumday » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:10 am

Despite the trailer be a little simple, I can see the quality of this EP.
The levels looks pretty good. I can't wait.
Also known as FireLink.

User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Trailer)

Postby SuperMario7 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:37 am

Thank you FireLink! Hope you enjoy it when you get to play it.
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

User avatar
goombaguy
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:45 am
Flair: AKA Kiyoshi
Current Project: 6 Returning Coins
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Trailer)

Postby goombaguy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:47 pm

I thought it was going to be released today. Is it going to be later tonight?
Image
DISCORD: kiyoshi#7569
MY TWITTER

User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Trailer)

Postby SuperMario7 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:50 pm

I was planning to release it today, but since not all the CC10 judges have submitted their reviews, I have to wait until they do. Hopefully that will be soon...
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

Aviici
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Trailer)

Postby Aviici » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:10 pm

I'm very anxious to play this, but Are you waiting for the judges give their reviews? Joey has not even begun, he will begin in 2015, what you plan to do? Apparently you will take ñong time for the release of this episode..
Visit the NSMBX forums!: http://nsmbxforums.prophpbb.com/
The NSMBX community is back!

User avatar
Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Posts: 1569
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:59 am
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Trailer)

Postby Waddle » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:02 am

Aviici wrote:I'm very anxious to play this, but Are you waiting for the judges give their reviews? Joey has not even begun, he will begin in 2015, what you plan to do? Apparently you will take ñong time for the release of this episode..
Where did you get that information? Joey has already submitted his reviews, we're only waiting for valterri to wake up now. Also, have a look at the schedule valterri posted. You'll be able to play it on sunday.
Image

User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Trailer)

Postby SuperMario7 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:38 am

Waddle Derp wrote:
Aviici wrote:I'm very anxious to play this, but Are you waiting for the judges give their reviews? Joey has not even begun, he will begin in 2015, what you plan to do? Apparently you will take ñong time for the release of this episode..
Where did you get that information? Joey has already submitted his reviews, we're only waiting for valterri to wake up now. Also, have a look at the schedule valterri posted. You'll be able to play it on sunday.
He'll be able to play it sooner than that. I got permission from Valtteri to post this as soon as the judges are finished with their reviews! So since Valtteri gave up on waiting for Quill, it shouldn't be more than a few hours until this episode's release.

Edit: It's all ready to be posted, and it's been that way for a while. I'm just not sure if I can post it now for various contest-related circumstances. I just don't want any chance of disqualification from the contest, so sorry about the wait.
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Complete)

Postby SuperMario7 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:35 pm

It's finally complete! I'm pretty sure Quill has submitted his CC10 reviews, so I think it's safe to post the download link now. The episode contains 20 main levels, plus a bunch of "storyline" levels. You can see more by playing it yourself, so go ahead and download it! I hope you all enjoy.

DOWNLOAD SUPER MARIO LEGENDS - PART I: https://www.mediafire.com/?1tmspbb9k19hg8b
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

User avatar
Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2139
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm
Current Project: Maybe a level for a change
Chat Username: ♧◇Superiorstar♡♤8812
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Complete)

Postby Superiorstar » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:48 pm

SuperMario7 wrote:It's finally complete! I'm pretty sure Quill has submitted his CC10 reviews, so I think it's safe to post the download link now. The episode contains 20 main levels, plus a bunch of "storyline" levels. You can see more by playing it yourself, so go ahead and download it! I hope you all enjoy.

DOWNLOAD SUPER MARIO LEGENDS - PART I: https://www.mediafire.com/?1tmspbb9k19hg8b
Could you repair the download? fer some reason the folder wouldn't open.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
Image

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?
Image

User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Complete)

Postby SuperMario7 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Superiorstar wrote:
SuperMario7 wrote:It's finally complete! I'm pretty sure Quill has submitted his CC10 reviews, so I think it's safe to post the download link now. The episode contains 20 main levels, plus a bunch of "storyline" levels. You can see more by playing it yourself, so go ahead and download it! I hope you all enjoy.

DOWNLOAD SUPER MARIO LEGENDS - PART I: https://www.mediafire.com/?1tmspbb9k19hg8b
Could you repair the download? fer some reason the folder wouldn't open.
Hm...that's really strange. I tried it and it worked fine for me. Which folder didn't open exactly? I'm uploading it to sendspace now to see if that will work any better. I'll post that here when the download is finished.
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

User avatar
Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2139
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm
Current Project: Maybe a level for a change
Chat Username: ♧◇Superiorstar♡♤8812
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Complete)

Postby Superiorstar » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:14 pm

SuperMario7 wrote:
Superiorstar wrote:
SuperMario7 wrote:It's finally complete! I'm pretty sure Quill has submitted his CC10 reviews, so I think it's safe to post the download link now. The episode contains 20 main levels, plus a bunch of "storyline" levels. You can see more by playing it yourself, so go ahead and download it! I hope you all enjoy.

DOWNLOAD SUPER MARIO LEGENDS - PART I: https://www.mediafire.com/?1tmspbb9k19hg8b
Could you repair the download? fer some reason the folder wouldn't open.
Hm...that's really strange. I tried it and it worked fine for me. Which folder didn't open exactly? I'm uploading it to sendspace now to see if that will work any better. I'll post that here when the download is finished.
The entire thing wouldn't open for some reason.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
Image

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?
Image

User avatar
SuperMario7
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Legends Part I

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Complete)

Postby SuperMario7 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Here, try this link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6ktz4h

I'll try to fix the other one later. Sorry about that.

Edit: Okay, I reuploaded it to mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/?a7rcugc29j739i9

Hope this works for everyone the first link didn't work for.
Check out my current project that I am making with DarkMecha!
Image

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Legends: Part I (Complete)

Postby underFlo » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:36 am

Congrats on finishing it, the screenshots look awesome.
im a girl yo


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Josh starr 891 and 3 guests