SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Does your topic feature a completed SMBX episode accompanied with screenshots?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Shadow
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 -REMAKE-

Postby Shadow » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Phil wrote:The final version is 98% done! This is completly a new game! All levels, all bonus, all airship, all worldmaps, are now accurate and remastered. This Episode now contain 192 levels including every toad house and spade game! The Episode is now made for coop, it is going to be the first SMB3 Multiplayer Game ever! I will update my Game Presentation very soon! And after that, this amazing episode will be yours!

Thank you for all the support! The first version of this episode have over 10 000 downloads!

Something big is comming, watch out! :P
I'm very excited for the final version! I skimmed through some levels in the current version and I love it so far. Its the game I love with some little differences here and there and I am curious to explore them all when its done.
(I plan on playing all the levels when I LP it and I'll post it here)

Phil
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. 3 [SMBX]

Postby Phil » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:34 pm

This Episode is completed!!!!!!! The remastered version is out! Yes, you are not dreaming, it is real! SMB3 is here!! Have fun!!! I hope to see LP's for this episode!

To download the episode, go to my first post, the game presentation is updated!

I can't beleive i finished this episode!!


DOWNLOAD REMASTERED VERSION: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h2s9c ... stered.rar
Last edited by Phil on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
as303298
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. 3 [SMBX]

Postby as303298 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Now THAT is one hell-a-bump. I ought to make sure I give this game a try later..good passtime albet
The SMBX Let's Player, as303298 / Wraith Admanknight
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/as303298?feature=mhee

Image
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6122
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Super Mario Bros. 3 [SMBX]

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:35 am

Phil wrote:This Episode is completed!!!!!!! The remastered version is out! Yes, you are not dreaming, it is real! SMB3 is here!! Have fun!!! I hope to see LP's for this episode!

To download the episode, go to my first post, the game presentation is updated!

I can't beleive i finished this episode!!


DOWNLOAD REMASTERED VERSION: https://www.mediafire.com/?zrfb2qqlr566ybr
I will lp this again!
as303298 wrote:Now THAT is one hell-a-bump. I ought to make sure I give this game a try later..good passtime albet
I know I normally do this with @bossedit8, but do you want to co-screen this episode with me? I think it would be cool! I already beat tis smbx episode a while ago on camra, so why not do it again but co-screen! I know you have skype, so yay or nay? Please?
Last edited by bossedit8 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Reduced the size inside the Quote

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:30 am
Current Project: Utopia
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [SMBX COOP] REMASTERED

Postby Squishy Rex » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:21 am

At last, the masterpiece is complete. I can't wait to try this out and feel some nostalgia. I enjoyed the original version a lot and I expect this will be no different. It looks like you've executed this really well so congratulations. I can't wait to pop this one into SMBX and take it for a spin.
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Image
Coming soon!

User avatar
as303298
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Re: Super Mario Bros. 3 [SMBX]

Postby as303298 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:15 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Phil wrote:This Episode is completed!!!!!!! The remastered version is out! Yes, you are not dreaming, it is real! SMB3 is here!! Have fun!!! I hope to see LP's for this episode!

To download the episode, go to my first post, the game presentation is updated!

I can't beleive i finished this episode!!


DOWNLOAD REMASTERED VERSION: https://www.mediafire.com/?zrfb2qqlr566ybr
I will lp this again!
as303298 wrote:Now THAT is one hell-a-bump. I ought to make sure I give this game a try later..good passtime albet
I know I normally do this with @bossedit8, but do you want to co-screen this episode with me? I think it would be cool! I already beat tis smbx episode a while ago on camra, so why not do it again but co-screen! I know you have skype, so yay or nay? Please?
PM me your skype name, and we might as well see if we can try this..
The SMBX Let's Player, as303298 / Wraith Admanknight
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/as303298?feature=mhee

Image
Image

dagget10
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:32 pm
Current Project: ******* ***** ***** **** (Secret)
Chat Username: Dagget10

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [SMBX COOP] REMASTERED

Postby dagget10 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:56 pm

I have a question. Is this SMB3, or SMA4?
Eyyyy

Phil
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [SMBX COOP] REMASTERED

Postby Phil » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:02 pm

It is SMB3, made with SMBX, and i used few SMA4 gfx! I hope you will like it!

dagget10
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:32 pm
Current Project: ******* ***** ***** **** (Secret)
Chat Username: Dagget10

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [SMBX COOP] REMASTERED

Postby dagget10 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Phil wrote:It is SMB3, made with SMBX, and i used few SMA4 gfx! I hope you will like it!
Oh ok cool, so I have a clue what it is, yay! I have to try this!
Eyyyy

User avatar
JeffTheSpiny
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:12 am
Current Project: Ban me pls

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [SMBX COOP] REMASTERED

Postby JeffTheSpiny » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:17 pm

You maked the... BEST SMB3 REMAKE
Support my project named SM:return to the star road!
Image

Image

Awesome stuff that i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Snowburger
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:35 pm
Current Project: Super Mario - Mushroom Conflict

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [SMBX COOP] REMASTERED

Postby Snowburger » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:40 am

This episode is bloody amazing.You should maybe make a SMW remake too,you'd be brilliant at that!Can't wait for whatever you give us next!
Insert IRC quotes here.
Previously know as Snowburger
Image

I support:
Image
Image

User avatar
JeffTheSpiny
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:12 am
Current Project: Ban me pls

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [SMBX COOP] REMASTERED

Postby JeffTheSpiny » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Snowburger wrote:This episode is bloody amazing.You should maybe make a SMW remake too,you'd be brilliant at that!Can't wait for whatever you give us next!
Yes this episode is realy awesome.And making a smw remake blow my mind!
Support my project named SM:return to the star road!
Image

Image

Awesome stuff that i support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
Image

Image

User avatar
Hatsune Blake
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:55 pm
Flair: Spaghetti
Current Project: Super Mario - The Platinum Star
Chat Username: Hatsune Blake

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [MULTIPLAYER] REMASTERED

Postby Hatsune Blake » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:59 pm

Its good and all,but I rather play E.T...
HAHA JUST JOKING.
I would rather not be a lazy fuck and hook up my SNES and play it on there.
Otherwise,good job!
I'm a Super Mario World type of guy. I absolutely love the style.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6122
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [MULTIPLAYER] REMASTERED

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:10 am

Me and "superwhiteyoshi64" did a co-screennif ghis episode 100% each and we only have world eight left!

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [MULTIPLAYER] REMASTERED

Postby John The White Yoshi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:59 pm

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:Me and "superwhiteyoshi64" did a co-screennif ghis episode 100% each and we only have world eight left!
Wasn't there a World 9 and World e?

Phil
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [MULTIPLAYER] REMASTERED

Postby Phil » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:21 pm

Nope, there is only 8 world in SMB3 and World-E is almost impossible with SMBX. I watched the whole LP and i really enjoy it! Thank you so much! I really liked all your comments about my Episode, you guys are both good SMBX player! I discovered few thing that i will fix by watching your video. But one thing i found annoying is the fact that you changed all worldmap music, and changed tanooki suit playable. You should use a normal SMBX version, so people can see what the game really look like :P Is it possible that you resized the SMBX window, because in almost every level, the background level look weird. Otherwise, i really enjoyed the whole thing! I can't wait to watch the last world video! Thank youn again!

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6122
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [MULTIPLAYER] REMASTERED

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:55 pm

Phil wrote:Nope, there is only 8 world in SMB3 and World-E is almost impossible with SMBX. I watched the whole LP and i really enjoy it! Thank you so much! I really liked all your comments about my Episode, you guys are both good SMBX player! I discovered few thing that i will fix by watching your video. But one thing i found annoying is the fact that you changed all worldmap music, and changed tanooki suit playable. You should use a normal SMBX version, so people can see what the game really look like :P Is it possible that you resized the SMBX window, because in almost every level, the background level look weird. Otherwise, i really enjoyed the whole thing! I can't wait to watch the last world video! Thank youn again!
For me, the world map music is from when I co-screened LFFTMK and I not get the misic files tile after thr recording!
I replaced a few default graphics, but those were not seen for the fact that no player block, or Peach and Toad playable...

Not every one likes useing the pure SMBX graphics, most do, but still... Should I use Reghrhre's music in the ladt video?

ImageImageImage

Image

Phil
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [MULTIPLAYER] REMASTERED

Postby Phil » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:47 am

It's up to you my friend! Just the fact that you Lp my Episode make me happy!

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6122
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [MULTIPLAYER] REMASTERED

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:55 pm

I did a lets play with peach as well...

The screen size is becuase of the fact I have to resize SMBX to make it same size as the other person. Skype issues!

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 [MULTIPLAYER] REMASTERED

Postby John The White Yoshi » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Phil wrote:Nope, there is only 8 world in SMB3 and World-E is almost impossible with SMBX. I watched the whole LP and i really enjoy it! Thank you so much! I really liked all your comments about my Episode, you guys are both good SMBX player! I discovered few thing that i will fix by watching your video. But one thing i found annoying is the fact that you changed all worldmap music, and changed tanooki suit playable. You should use a normal SMBX version, so people can see what the game really look like :P Is it possible that you resized the SMBX window, because in almost every level, the background level look weird. Otherwise, i really enjoyed the whole thing! I can't wait to watch the last world video! Thank youn again!
Your welcome. Anytime mein freund (my friend). I STILL don't understand how Mech is a better player than I am and he had more lives than me at one point, yet HE was the first to get a game over. Did I get lucky or something? Anyways, the next part will have to wait until Friday or so, because my parent as the "No videogames on the weekdays" rule.


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests