SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Share your completed SMBX episodes or play and discuss others.
User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6013
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: CCX1 level

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cedur » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:34 am

Cigarettes wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:02 am
File is not a zip file it's not working =( plz help I got to play this co op sm3

I already know that it's down.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Cigarettes
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:15 am
Chat Username: Cigs

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cigarettes » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:36 am

Cedur wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:34 am
Cigarettes wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:02 am
File is not a zip file it's not working =( plz help I got to play this co op sm3

I already know that it's down.
Is there a fix? or update on this?

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Flair: 狐エンジニア
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Chat Username: Wohlstand#4881
Contact:

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Wohlstand » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:44 am

Cigarettes wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:02 am
File is not a zip file it's not working =( plz help I got to play this co op sm3
1) You need 7zip archiver to unpack 7z archives, it's free and open source https://www.7-zip.org/
2) Here are given alternative links: viewtopic.php?p=355466#p355466
original is no more available.
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6013
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: CCX1 level

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cedur » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:09 pm

tfw I forgot that this new link has been put up several months ago already
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Cigarettes
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:15 am
Chat Username: Cigs

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cigarettes » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:53 pm

Wohlstand wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:44 am
Cigarettes wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:02 am
File is not a zip file it's not working =( plz help I got to play this co op sm3
1) You need 7zip archiver to unpack 7z archives, it's free and open source https://www.7-zip.org/
2) Here are given alternative links: viewtopic.php?p=355466#p355466
original is no more available.
so I went to 7zip but Idk what one to download..... Download 7-Zip 19.00 (2019-02-21) for Windows:32-bit x86 or 64-bit x64.....Download 7-Zip 19.02 alpha (2019-09-05) for Windows 32-bit x86 or 64-bit x64 what one do I download? Thank you by the way this reply means everything to me

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4447
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Electriking » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Cigarettes wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:53 pm
Wohlstand wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:44 am
Cigarettes wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:02 am
File is not a zip file it's not working =( plz help I got to play this co op sm3
1) You need 7zip archiver to unpack 7z archives, it's free and open source https://www.7-zip.org/
2) Here are given alternative links: viewtopic.php?p=355466#p355466
original is no more available.
so I went to 7zip but Idk what one to download..... Download 7-Zip 19.00 (2019-02-21) for Windows:32-bit x86 or 64-bit x64.....Download 7-Zip 19.02 alpha (2019-09-05) for Windows 32-bit x86 or 64-bit x64 what one do I download? Thank you by the way this reply means everything to me
The former would probably be more stable. As for 32-bit or 64-bit, download the one that matches your OS (32-bit or 64-bit).
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Cigarettes
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:15 am
Chat Username: Cigs

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cigarettes » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:04 pm

Electriking wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:14 pm
Cigarettes wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:53 pm
Wohlstand wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:44 am


1) You need 7zip archiver to unpack 7z archives, it's free and open source https://www.7-zip.org/
2) Here are given alternative links: viewtopic.php?p=355466#p355466
original is no more available.
so I went to 7zip but Idk what one to download..... Download 7-Zip 19.00 (2019-02-21) for Windows:32-bit x86 or 64-bit x64.....Download 7-Zip 19.02 alpha (2019-09-05) for Windows 32-bit x86 or 64-bit x64 what one do I download? Thank you by the way this reply means everything to me
The former would probably be more stable. As for 32-bit or 64-bit, download the one that matches your OS (32-bit or 64-bit).
Did it it's not compatible with my version of smbx lol graphics all messed up but it plays.

User avatar
Wohlstand
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1770
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 pm
Flair: 狐エンジニア
Current Project: Moondust (PGE Project)
Chat Username: Wohlstand#4881
Contact:

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Wohlstand » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:01 am

Cigarettes wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:04 pm
Did it it's not compatible with my version of smbx lol graphics all messed up but it plays.
Look the post carefully: there are TWO variants:
- first one is for SMBX2 and SMBX38A (possibly will work)
- the second link in the bottom is an original for Vanilla SMBX
So, if you are using vanilla SMBX without LunaLua and don't use SMBX2 or SMBX38A, you should use the second link.
PGE Project, my Media and supported projects: show
Support me on the Patreon
Image

PGE Project
PGE Project SMBX Topic
PGE Project Official Site and forums
Download fresh experimental builds HERE!

I'm support:
Lowser's Conquest by Sednaiur

Image
P.S. I don't like huge signatures which would be annoying, therefore I put huge content into spoilers

User avatar
Cigarettes
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:15 am
Chat Username: Cigs

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cigarettes » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:58 am

Wohlstand wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:01 am
Cigarettes wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:04 pm
Did it it's not compatible with my version of smbx lol graphics all messed up but it plays.
Look the post carefully: there are TWO variants:
- first one is for SMBX2 and SMBX38A (possibly will work)
- the second link in the bottom is an original for Vanilla SMBX
So, if you are using vanilla SMBX without LunaLua and don't use SMBX2 or SMBX38A, you should use the second link.
Got it working thank you yes i used wrong link lmao A classic dream come true coop mario 3 smbx is great

User avatar
Harm
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:44 pm
Current Project: Smt 2 {Super Mario travel 2}
Chat Username: The Mystery Stranger

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Harm » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:10 pm

I love the episode so far . ButI have a little trouble playing it ,I use SMBX38A and it works , but not completely how it’s supposed to work. for example the dungeon boss music doesn,t work , the clouds in the cutscene fall and the auto scroll levels scroll too fast ( but That is something I can fix by myself ) . How can I fix that ? so I can enjoy the episode again cause it,s a very good episode.
Haven,t logged in here for year,s I’m not sure if I’m going to continue on wholsoft or stay here but for now I’ll stay here

I support :
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6013
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: CCX1 level

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cedur » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:15 pm

Harm wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:11 pm
I love the episode so far . ButI have a little trouble playing it ,I use SMBX38A and it works , but not completely how it’s supposed to work. for example the dungeon boss music doesn,t work , the clouds in the cutscene fall and the auto scroll levels scroll too fast ( but That is something I can fix by myself ) . How can I fix that ? so I can enjoy the episode again cause it,s a very good episode.

this was never meant to be played on 38A. There's no consideration towards how non-38A episodes will play out in 38A.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Harm
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:44 pm
Current Project: Smt 2 {Super Mario travel 2}
Chat Username: The Mystery Stranger

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Harm » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:17 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:15 pm
Harm wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:11 pm
I love the episode so far . ButI have a little trouble playing it ,I use SMBX38A and it works , but not completely how it’s supposed to work. for example the dungeon boss music doesn,t work , the clouds in the cutscene fall and the auto scroll levels scroll too fast ( but That is something I can fix by myself ) . How can I fix that ? so I can enjoy the episode again cause it,s a very good episode.

this was never meant to be played on 38A. There's no consideration towards how non-38A episodes will play out in 38A.

Ok I guess the I will try it on a different version of SMBX
Haven,t logged in here for year,s I’m not sure if I’m going to continue on wholsoft or stay here but for now I’ll stay here

I support :
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6013
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: CCX1 level

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cedur » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:53 pm

Any different "version" works as this was already released in 2014 (1.3, any X2, ...)

I put "version" in quotes because 38A is not even exactly a version of SMBX. It's a separate build made from scratch by a different person, which explains the compatibility issues.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Slavikk
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 2:16 am
Chat Username: Slavikk

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Slavikk » Tue May 05, 2020 12:15 pm

Why episode is no longer available? I won’t lose anything if I download the version of 2013?

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6013
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: CCX1 level

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cedur » Tue May 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Slavikk wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:15 pm
Why episode is no longer available? I won’t lose anything if I download the version of 2013?

what do you mean by "version of 2013"? do you mean Wohlstand's link or something different?
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Slavikk
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 2:16 am
Chat Username: Slavikk

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Slavikk » Thu May 07, 2020 4:07 am

Cedur wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:41 pm
Slavikk wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:15 pm
Why episode is no longer available? I won’t lose anything if I download the version of 2013?

what do you mean by "version of 2013"? do you mean Wohlstand's link or something different?
There it is written in small print at the end of the post about the termination of support, and then goes the link "version from May 9, 2013"

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6013
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: CCX1 level

Re: SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 REMAKE

Postby Cedur » Thu May 07, 2020 5:48 am

yes, this links to Wohlstand's post where you can download it. There are absolutely no problems with this.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal


Return to “Episodes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Core and 8 guests