Finnaly it's done, my episode is ready to download!
After years of peace in the city where Mario Brothers live, rumors about a possible invasion of Bowser arise. So Mario and his brother are tasked to attack Bowser's Island before he can invade the kingdom, but for that the brothers had to collect stars to use the Jet Ship, the only boat that can get in Bowser's island.
While in town (or village), the player can switch characters, it will be useful because there are unique Stars that one of the character can pickup then.
- Main Character, only he can progress with the storyline and defeat bosses. In certain places there is a red forcefield, mario is the only one that can pass through this field.
- Secondary character, although you can not progress the plot and fight bosses, Luigi has the ability to jump higher than Mario, this enables catch some stars that Mario can not. In Mario's City there are fields of green power that only Luigi can cross.
The town is the main level of Mario's City (as the name suggest), there the heroes can do different things in different places.
- On the roads is that the player moves around the town to other biomes (explanation below) and also get to the shop and others structures.
- Starting spawnpoint. Here you can switch your character to Mario.
- Place where it is possible to change your character to Luigi.
- Construction that allows the purchase of Power-Ups. To buy an item, it is necessary to have a certain amount of stars and also requires that you complete a Challenge.
- Having difficulty to pick a star? Informers here will help you. It is necessary to have a certain amount of stars to access each tip.
- Literally Decorations for the town, except in a situation during the storyline.
- Used to quickly travel between the town and the biomes.
- Overall it is where the story plays out.
*Biome Level Selection Room
- Room that makes available the selection of levels of a certain biome.
In this world, the power of the Stars is usually used as fuel to the Jet Ship, the only ship that exists on the island of Mario's City. You need to collect all the stars to finish the game (about 100 Stars). Calm down, they are not hidden like some secret exits from The Invasion 2 or Super Mario World, to collect them, will be needed just a little effort, for example: use a power-up, defeating a miniboss, be with Mario or Luigi, pass a small puzzle, collecting all the Red / Blue Coins or simply at the end of each course. In each level there are about 4-6 stars.
Regions or Biomes.
As said before, this episode has biomes (even if No-World Map).
Each biome has 1 level road, three levels of free choice, Luigi's Special Level and Boss Fight level.
-Piranha Plant's Forest ----- Boss: Piranha Plant Mother
-Miner's Tunnels of Dreams ----- Boss: Kraid
-Star Skyland ----- Boss: Star's King
-Blazing Deserts ----- Boss: Fake Sun
-Bowser's island ----- Boss: Bowser
Power-ups in this project, are obtained only by the store, the only power-up available in levels: Mushroom and 1-up.
- Viny_Vidal (me)
(don't download it if you want the fixed graphcs)
I hope you guys dont find any bugs and enjoy my first complete episode!