Page 1 of 1

Hello!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:29 pm
by iZackefx
(As the subject says,) Hello!

I've been lurking on the forums as a guest for so long, so one day I decided to say to myself "Hey, why not try to be apart of the SMBX community?"

Any who, my dream is to make as much friends as possible on here, with some additions of finding partners to help me work on a project that I have been also dreaming of doing! Yes, I plan on doing a whole project using Deoxys's Redrawn Pack. I'm not the best planner, level/map designer, etc. but at the same time I'm not the worst.

But again, greetings fellow users! I'm glad to be registered! :)

( My favorite food is Mcdonalds ;) )

Re: Hello!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:39 pm
by Superiorstar
Hello, welcome to the SMBX forums.
You may not see me much because I'm going to take a short Hiatus, but hello.

Re: Hello!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:42 pm
by bossedit8
Hello and Welcome to the Forums. I am @bossedit8 who still likes SMBX till the day and even record them for my Channel to enjoy them. I also make Levels and I really like that a lot when it Comes to editing like that.

Have a very nice time and please be sure to follow the Forum Rules.

Re: Hello!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:43 pm
by iZackefx
Superiorstar wrote:Hello, welcome to the SMBX forums.
You may not see me much because I'm going to take a short Hiatus, but hello.
Ah, okay. Thank you for the welcoming!

Re: Hello!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:44 pm
by Pseudo
Hello, iZackefx! Welcome to the SMBX forums! Make sure you check out the forum rules and have a good stay here.

Re: Hello!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:44 pm
by iZackefx
bossedit8 wrote:Hello and Welcome to the Forums. I am @bossedit8 who still likes SMBX till the day and even record them for my Channel to enjoy them. I also make Levels and I really like that a lot when it Comes to editing like that.

Have a very nice time and please be sure to follow the Forum Rules.
Thank you so much, bossedit8! You'll be seeing an episode or two from me!

Re: Hello!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:45 pm
by iZackefx
Pseudo-dino wrote:Hello, iZackefx! Welcome to the SMBX forums! Make sure you check out the forum rules and have a good stay here.
Pseudo-dino, thank you and I will be sure to check out the rules! ;)

Re: Hello!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:38 pm
by Mivixion
Hello iZackefx!
Read the rules and have a grrrrrrreat time!

Re: Hello!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:04 pm
by Ignoritus
Little tip, you can edit posts by using the big "EDIT" button on them. In the future please do that instead of making a second consecutive post.