Come in and introduce yourself.
Arcussma98
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Current Project: Super Mario: Judgmental Malice

Shulk saw this coming!

Postby Arcussma98 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:13 am

Hello everybody. Recognize me?

Most likely not, as I went by a different name way back on knuckles96.

I'm The X Khraken 7, if any of you remember the username. I go by Arcussma98 now due to my youtube channel, where I address myself as Arcussma98.

If any of you were wondering where I had gone. Basically I took a long break from SMBX so I could focus more on school until my graduation. I have graduated now, and am currently looking for employment. I could have made a return much sooner but so many new things kept popping up that I ended up getting addicted to. The new smash bros., Five Nights at Freddy's, Hyrule Warriors, and the biggest one- Xenoblade Chronicles. I have fallen in love with this game and it is what has inspired me to bounce back into SMBX as a matter of fact. With its vast and beautiful landscapes and music, I thought to myself "I should try recreating this in a 2D environment". So I went back to SMBX and began working on my first level inspired by the game, which will remain secret for now. I am enjoying it a lot, thus I finally decided to make a return. I know a lot of you may not have liked me back when I was The X Khraken 7, but I have changed a lot since then, so I am hoping you all will accept me back into the family.

To those who are curious. No I will not be incredibly active on here due to me having to maintain my youtube channel, my ptcgo company position (hard to explain), and looking for jobs. Most of my spare time goes to SMBX or talking with friends over skype. I'm certain I'll find time for this forum though. The only custom graphics you will see from me are the old ones that you can manage to dig up. I wish I could continue making them, but I no longer have a mouse to compensate for the abysmal track pad and cannot afford a new mouse. The new format that paint uses on this laptop over my old computer pushes me away from it as well. So I won't be making graphics, but I will be making levels, and eventually an episode.

Well, that's all I have to say for now, so thanks for reading, and hello again my old friends!
I'm really feeling it!

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Re: Shulk saw this coming!

Postby Pseudo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:42 am

Yes, I believe I do remember your username form the Knuxforums. Welcome back to the community, then!
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

bossedit8
Banned
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:30 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums. I am @bossedit8 who makes Levels, Episodes and even Videos based on SMBX and sometimes Mario Builder, Touhou, ZSNES Emulators and rarely more.

Have a very nice time.

Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Current Project: TBA

Postby Choco » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:00 am

I believe that I remember you as well. Welcome back to the forums, and enjoy your time in the community!
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Postby underFlo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:48 am

But are you really feeling it?

Anyways, welcome, and I hope you have a nice time here.
im a girl yo

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:02 am

The return of the Scary Sea Arm - Blockbuster Classic 2038 :)
Chapper 1: Welcome Back!
The ABC of Creation

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Herro Khraken.

I don't really know you but I happen to be talking to you on IRC and you seem cool.
I know your name from as303298's videos, so nice to meet you :]
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Postby TLtimelord » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Why hello, and welcome back! I remember you even far back from the SMF community!
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Way back when, I used to be a fanboy of your Zelda OOT SMF1 remake levels. =P

Welcome back!

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:41 pm

Welcome, and I remeber that username, and I am actualy new to the forums! (I think I have been with the forums for six years now, and had an account for two or three now! Anyway, wecolm back!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Introductions”