I'm pretty satisfied with Luigibot's current state after give or take a constant week's worth of work. His current features are as follows.
- !slap command to slap users with giant fish
- !8ball command to tell your fortune and help you make terrible decisions
- !lastfm command to spy on last.fm profiles
- !seen command to keep track of the last time a user was seen. Coupled with this is the fact that it now saves and loads to a JSON database.
- Admin/Moderator/Me toggles and killswitches when people start abusing him
- User welcoming system
I'm leaving you here with some important links now, I hope that you can guys can help me create a damn good IRC bot that hopefully people will begin to use and appreciate. Thank you all for your support and help already!
GitHub Page*: https://github.com/Luigifan/Luigibot
Luigibot Commands Reference: https://github.com/Luigifan/Luigibot/wi ... t-Commands
Note the * next to the GitHub Page link..
Please note that yes, this is an open source bot. That's great for you: you can come in, make your own modifications, submit a pull request, learn, etc. But what I DONT want is all of you suddenly having your own variants of Luigibot. Because then I will have Joey or someone shutdown all of the bots, including mine. So I ask that you please, experiment with your Luigibot elsewhere than in SMBX.