Medal Requests

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Medal Requests

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:30 pm

http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/medals.php

Here you can request medals that you believe you have earned. The staff will review your requests and then award medals accordingly.

Make sure to include links specifically to your contributions to make the process easier and faster. Thanks!

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab

Re: Medal Requests

Postby underFlo » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Neat!

Also, now that we have Mafia MVP Medals, should we make it a rule that every Mafia host has to name an MVP?
im a girl yo

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Украинец

Postby h2643 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Now this is more like it! This reminds me of medals at SMBX Revived, back when they were a thing.

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Well, finally!
By the way I'd like to request the helpful medal (these are all the posts I've made to help other users in help and support), Community Contest Participant medal (I've partecipated in contest 7, 8, 9, 10 and the current one), MaGL X medal (Just see that I'm in this list) and The Best medal (http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =62&t=8137).
EDIT: By the way, the Judge medal applies to the unofficial contests too? It's not specified in the description.
Last edited by RudeGuy on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
im bored

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: they/them/don't refer to me

Postby Aristo » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Do medals like Level Judge or Moderator only apply if you're one right now or if you've been one in the past as well?
Of course you need to believe in things that aren't real. How else can they become?

TheKingOfBoos
Grinder
Grinder

Postby TheKingOfBoos » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Can I have Artist and Helpful User?
<TheKingOfBoos> I don't speak non-american, shadowstar, I have no idea how hot that is
<Kogasa> it's like 92-93 in patriot units
<Merve> TKOB for next mod
Support the GGP! Put this in your signature!
I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy

Postby Aero » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:46 pm

Marina wrote:Do medals like Level Judge or Moderator only apply if you're one right now or if you've been one in the past as well?
We're not going to put emphasis on past actions of users and positions. I believe saying medals will be given "from here on out" would be the best way to put it.

Also for people already making requests, it would be helpful if you could show what you did to earn the medal you're wanting. Makes it easier and faster to reach a decision among staff. Thanks!

TheKingOfBoos
Grinder
Grinder

Postby TheKingOfBoos » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:48 pm

I've responded to multiple graphics requests (melons, a cave background, etc.) Hence why I want the Helpful Member medal. Also, I've tried to answer questions that arise in the Help section. I've answered probably 10 or more questions. I'd like the Artist medal because I'm the one and only source for Ghost House graphics.
<TheKingOfBoos> I don't speak non-american, shadowstar, I have no idea how hot that is
I support:
ImageImageImageImage

Mable
Peach
Peach

Postby Mable » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:00 pm

I should really get that Helpful User medal as i showed my help to people on the forum and the chat. Like helping new people with problems about the game itself and giving advice to people also.

TheKingOfBoos
Grinder
Grinder

Postby TheKingOfBoos » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Sinem wrote:I should really get that Helpful User medal as i showed my help to people on the forum and the chat. Like helping new people with problems about the game itself and giving advice to people also.
You are actually very helpful. I nominate you for a HU Medal.
I support:
ImageImageImageImage

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy

Postby Aero » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Sinem wrote:I should really get that Helpful User medal as i showed my help to people on the forum and the chat. Like helping new people with problems about the game itself and giving advice to people also.
Show where with links or something with instances that would indicate you've earned a medal. Trying to keep things objective here.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:04 pm

-Global Mod medal, since y'know, I'm a mod

-I think I've earned the Consistent Performance Town medal since I've been playing Mafia since M6 and have done pretty good in most of the games.

-I also think I've earned the Consistent Performance Mafia medal since I've won twice while being in the Mafia.

-MVP, I dunno. I doubt I've been MVP in any Mafia games honestly, but you be the judge.

-Host since I hosted M13.

-Community Contest Participant since I participated in the Winter Contest I believe.

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab

Postby underFlo » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Oh yeah and I'd like to request Artist (my GFX pack), CC Participant (CC10) , Consistent Performance - Town (been playing since M6 and have been doing pretty well in most games), Consistent Performance - Mafia (been playing since M6 and have been doing pretty well in most games) , Host (M14) , Level Judge (welp) and Game Master (welp). Also, not too sure if that counts but I suggested archiving Project Threads, even though that's probably too minor to get me the Suggester medal.
im a girl yo

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Spinda wrote:Also, not too sure if that counts but I suggested archiving Project Threads, even though that's probably too minor to get me the Suggester medal.
You suggested an SMBX EpicMafia lobby and it was soon stickied and made official. Dunno if that'd be enough to get the Suggester medal, but still.

h2643
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Украинец

Postby h2643 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Hm, might as well request some medals too:

1) Helpful User;
2) Artist;
3) CC Participant (I joined CC8, CC9 and CC11);
4) CC Top 10;
5) MaGL X (I joined MaGL X2 only, though).

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:16 pm

Beta-Tester Medals for beta-testing Episodes, Levels and maybe probably the engine itself.

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: they/them/don't refer to me

Postby Aristo » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Suggester - I suggested some of these medal ideas lol

Helpful User - wrote this thread , also helped here http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 11#p107311 , http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 93#p152293 , http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 84#p151284 , http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 73#p125673 , http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 305#p98305 , http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 127#p64127 , http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 265#p42265 - is that enough already?

Artist - I don't know if this also concerns GFX for SMBX, but I've made a lot of those, even have my own GFX pack, (which can be found here(man I need to update that some time)) and also these threads I guess: 1 , 2

Community Contest Participant - participated in CC8, CC9, CC10 and CC11 C:

Community Contest Top 10 - I placed 5th in CC9 with PGE Moonstone Inc.

Judge - I've judged SVLC

The Best - my levels Groove Factory, Moonbase Inc and Mushroom Pass Once Again all placed in the Best section

Contributing Member - so yeah, over all I'd say I'm a contributing member who's trying contribute in a positive way to the community C:
Of course you need to believe in things that aren't real. How else can they become?

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:25 pm

1) CC participant (CC7-8 as LitDude, CC9-10 as GLD4)
2) MAGLX (Joined the first MAGLX as LitDude42)

MrPunchia
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: stay groovy

Postby MrPunchia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:28 pm

I'd like to request a Community Contest Participant badge for submitting Vile Volcano into the 8th Community Contest.
keeping in touch

XerX
Birdo
Birdo

Postby XerX » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:41 pm

edit : nvm
Last edited by XerX on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”