Resignation

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy

Resignation

Postby Aero » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:00 am

I'm not going to type out some long thesis about how terrible this community is and other things coming up in my life that are more important than cleaning up after people here, since like the rules or other relevant topics that wouldn't be read either, it's self-evident and I'm not here to waste my time or yours. I'll be sticking around just not as a mod, or op and will be sticking to VSMBX mostly or whatever I find interesting enough to reply to. Again this is a resignation not an overly dramatic leaving thread.

To the current staff,
I think I've over stayed my time as a staff member and have little/nothing to offer, so I'm not going to hold a spot whilst being ineffective. The forums are self-sustaining as they are with the exception of the SMBX.org forum. With that I don't think there's any helping this community, but maybe one of you will fix the problems there. Just try and find a way to scale back locked topics piling up like in the Sandbox forum before my guidelines. My suggestions would be to make a global announcement linking to Google, and an article to how to teach your child to read to rub it in but that's just me. I'd like to keep access to the other forums though, so I can see what's going on btw.

Also happy birthday Joey.

Nexia
Bit
Bit

Re: Resignation

Postby Nexia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:20 am

Sounds like any another leaving thread tbh. I guess you totally couldn't have PM'd Joey with your resignation, instead of creating a new thread for it.

Guess this means every time a Level Judge leaves/gets replaced, they have the privilege to post some 'resignation' thread too huh?

In the face of your overly condescending and "fuck y'all" post, I'll agree with the Google link.
Ta-ta regardless.
I believe in blatant forum signature copypasta exploiting someone's religion as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
Discord username/ID: show
________#8888
Interesting ad.
Spoiler: show

Aero
Palom
Palom

Postby Aero » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 am

Nah, wanted to avoid the "Why is AeroMatter's name not green" threads. LJs arent that important either.

Nexia
Bit
Bit

Postby Nexia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:34 am

Pretty sure creating threads questioning "what happened to X staff member" or creating threads for discussing who's staff and who isn't aren't permitted in the first place.

Why post this here and not under the Sandbox subforum, if at all? It seems quite offtopic to this subforum, and has really nothing to do with the actual functioning of this site/forum IMO.
I believe in blatant forum signature copypasta exploiting someone's religion as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
________#8888
Interesting ad.

Aero
Palom
Palom

Postby Aero » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:53 am

too bad youre not a moderator and you dont have a say in what forum which thread belongs

Nexia
Bit
Bit

Postby Nexia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:55 am

It was a question, not an implicit suggestion to move the thread into another subforum, if it wasn't obvious enough.

EDIT: Ah alright, didn't occur to me that this happened to be the only appropriate subforum.
Ta-ta regardless
I guess I'll have to give you credit for keeping the channel/forum together a bunch of times [during $pam waves] last year and stuff. GL with whatever you're looking to do ahead.
Last edited by Nexia on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
________#8888
Interesting ad.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:58 am

There is no other appropriate forum for a staff resignation thread as it relates directly to the functioning of the site/forum, Nexia.

Anyway, Aero, we thank you for your service and hope you do end up sticking around.

Also thanks.

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:02 am

I think we should have some kind of purge on the users kinda like what Hitler did but then again I think we should just have a purge on humans as a whole
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.
Mivixion wrote:We don't cater to the minority.

RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
DarkMatt wrote:You were off being a shitposter so I didn't bother.
AeroMatter wrote:4/17/2015 - The day an /a/ meme caused conflict in SMBX.
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.

<AeroMatter> vinyl tbch cause we need more people like you
<Vinyl> NEET Shitposters?
<AeroMatter> yes

:^)

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:05 am

Thanks for your service as mod, AeroMatter.

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:05 am

Ohh... to me it's kinda sad to see a member leave from this area like that. I hope you'll still stay here as @Joey said and if not we wish you a very nice time on your surroundings. One mod lost.

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:32 am

Joey wrote:There is no other appropriate forum for a staff resignation thread as it relates directly to the functioning of the site/forum, Nexia.

Anyway, Aero, we thank you for your service and hope you do end up sticking around.

Also thanks.
Maybe a section for staff resignations is in order? Not important, but...you know...

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 am

SnifitGuy wrote: Maybe a section for staff resignations is in order? Not important, but...you know...
It would be kinda pointless since staff resignations aren't that common.
Also, bye.
im bored

TheKingOfBoos
Grinder
Grinder

Postby TheKingOfBoos » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:09 pm

You were a good mod. It's sad to see you go.
<TheKingOfBoos> I don't speak non-american, shadowstar, I have no idea how hot that is
<Kogasa> it's like 92-93 in patriot units
<Merve> TKOB for next mod
Support the GGP! Put this in your signature!
I support:
ImageImageImageImage

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Hey, you were a good moderator, AeroMatter, and it's been good working with you. Thanks for helping to make this forum a better place.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

It's sad to see your resignation, AeroMatter... You were a good moderator imo. Most of us will miss you, and I'm with them.
:(
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

Mivixion
Grinder
Grinder

Postby Mivixion » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Thanks for your service as mod, AeroMatter.

Axiom
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Axiom » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:33 am

rip aero i love you
what am I??? doing

- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses Unity Remake
- Florida Van Man YouTube Channel, where I DIY repair Sprinter vans.
- 3 small games in development

Radishl
Banned

Postby Radishl » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:44 am

bossedit8 wrote:Ohh... to me it's kinda sad to see a member leave from this area like that. I hope you'll still stay here as @Joey said and if not we wish you a very nice time on your surroundings. One mod lost.
He's not leaving lol, just stepping down as mod.

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:29 am

Axiom wrote:rip aero i love you

Aero
Palom
Palom

Postby Aero » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:19 am