Page 1 of 1

Wiki pages are missing!

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:48 am
by awesome_gamer
I saw the wiki and noticed that there were only four pages: Main Page, and the three others were just users. I remember there being way more pages than this. What happened to them? :(

Re: Wiki pages are missing!

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:59 am
by Shadow Yoshi
The wiki was wiped so we could start it over again. I am not sure at the moment how much of the wiki will end up being built/rebuilt.

Re: Wiki pages are missing!

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:01 am
by awesome_gamer
Do you need contributors? I am happy to try to bring some pages back up.

Re: Wiki pages are missing!

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:05 am
by Shadow Yoshi
At the moment, no, since it's not actively being worked on. Thank you for the offer though! There is an SMBX Wiki thread in this forum (which I've moved your topic to since it's about the site and not the program), which I will post in when we start needing help for the wiki again.

Re: Wiki pages are missing!

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:16 am
by awesome_gamer
Thanks!

Re: Wiki pages are missing!

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:29 am
by Ace
It's probably just a glitch dude, I wouldn't worry about it.

Re: Wiki pages are missing!

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:54 am
by PixelPest
Ace wrote:It's probably just a glitch dude, I wouldn't worry about it.
Joey wrote:The wiki was wiped so we could start it over again. I am not sure at the moment how much of the wiki will end up being built/rebuilt.

Re: Wiki pages are missing!

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:42 am
by lighthouse64
awesome_gamer wrote:Thanks!
Well, you could also make your own user page as well. ;)

Re: Wiki pages are missing!

Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:02 pm
by Bryan
lighthouse64 wrote:
awesome_gamer wrote:Thanks!
Well, you could also make your own user page as well. ;)
I'm sure you can do that when the wiki is actually OPENED up.