How to get into the IRC Chat?

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
BaconTheGamer
Goomba
Goomba

How to get into the IRC Chat?

Postby BaconTheGamer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Hey, guys. It's BaconTheGamer.

So, I've been playing SMBX for a while, (I've been loving it so far! :D ), and I heard of somehting called an IRC. Does anyone have a link to it?

Thanks!
BaconTheGamer

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Re: How to get into the IRC Chat?

Postby Pseudo » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums!

The IRC can be accessed from the Cheep Cheep button in the top right of the page, next to your notifications. However, the SMBX Discord (a similar service to IRC) is more active that the IRC these days. It can be accessed from the P-Switch announcement thread at the very top of every thread listing.

Please post site-related questions in the SMBX.org forum, by the way.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

bossedit8
Banned
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Postby bossedit8 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:30 am

In IRC you don't need a account for it but in Discord you actualy do need one... at least as far as I know.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:51 am

Going on the IRC is completely pointless - even before we moved to Discord, there was practically nothing happening there. Discord is our new home and account creation is also easy and comfortable.

NOTE: The server is currently on lockdown due to security reasons.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”