The 3rd Official SMBX Skype Group Meetup!

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
WindyDelcarlo
Swooper
Swooper

Re: The 3rd Official SMBX Skype Group Meetup!

Postby WindyDelcarlo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:08 am

Off topic, but I noticed that Quill also uses the name Lovrina? Does he/she happen to play Magic? I had a short conversation with someone in a Magic program with a similar name.
Electrokinesis is fun.
Struggling to remember what and why I did things when I was here the last time.

zlaker
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zlaker » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:40 am

Is it possible that I can join?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I make art lol

Danny
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Danny » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:55 pm

WindyDeclarlo wrote:Off topic, but I noticed that Quill also uses the name Lovrina? Does he/she happen to play Magic? I had a short conversation with someone in a Magic program with a similar name.
Not to my knowledge, I don't think he does.
zlakerboy357 wrote:Is it possible that I can join?
Do you have a mic?
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

WindyDelcarlo
Swooper
Swooper

Postby WindyDelcarlo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Alright. It might not have been the same name; I have no idea.
Electrokinesis is fun.

StrikeForcer
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby StrikeForcer » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:13 am

Syndrilevosse wrote: I would like people to cut back on the mic spam (that means you, Valtteri) and the microphone feedback (we've had this problem before, namely with StrikeForcer). I would like this call to be better than the last two, and I would like everyone to be on their best behaviour, please! Thank you!
Um, after the last call, I figured out that my Internet connection is a major contributing factor on why there was poor mic feedback on my end, so I wouldn't entirely be blamed for that.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA35/t ... io-quality

But I would like to know the date of the next meet up, since this weekend may be a better time for me since I have more free time to spare if the next two days go according to what I have planned.
Join Insectduel's forum today!: http://insectduel.proboards.com/

WindyDelcarlo
Swooper
Swooper

Postby WindyDelcarlo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:54 am

This weekend I'm busy with schoolwork, though; I need to meet up with my classmates because I'm at an appointment tomorrow
Electrokinesis is fun.

Danny
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:58 pm

StrikeForcer wrote:But I would like to know the date of the next meet up, since this weekend may be a better time for me since I have more free time to spare if the next two days go according to what I have planned.
I'm not going to be able to do this weekend, I'll be way too busy. I'm looking at sometime next month, but definitely on a weekend.

Also, going to bump this. Is anybody else interested in doing the call? We still have plenty of open slots if you're willing to participate. I'd also like to discuss a date on when we should do this.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

WindyDelcarlo
Swooper
Swooper

Postby WindyDelcarlo » Thu May 01, 2014 12:09 am

Most weekends I'm open. I'm very interested in talking too all of you :)
Electrokinesis is fun.

Aero
Administrator

Postby Aero » Thu May 01, 2014 12:47 am

I have a mic, and I'm available most weekends. Time of day is the only factor for me, if the group limit hasn't been reached. :)

Danny
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Danny » Sun May 04, 2014 4:18 am

Gonna bump this. Is anybody else still interested, and do they have a date they would like the call to be?

We have a little problem, and that problem is May. My schedule will be very messed up in May, and I hope some of you understand this. We will plan on doing the call on a weekend, which is most likely, however I'm not sure which weekend, and we might have to wait for a weekend in June. I currently know of several things going on in May, and I'm not sure if some of them are on weekends or not.

First off, there two recent deaths in my family (My great uncle committed suicide and my great aunt had died of illness), so there will be a funeral some time in May, though I'm not sure when. Second, my youngest sister's birthday is this month, though I can never remember which day, I almost want to say it's the 14th, and I'm sure she's having a birthday party on a weekend. Third, there will be a wedding in my family! Hoorah or something. So I'm not sure when that will take place, but I most certainly won't be attending to it.

The only thing in June I can think about would be a dance recital for my sisters, but that's it. So I'm free almost every day other than those that I will list!

WindyDelcarlo
Swooper
Swooper

Postby WindyDelcarlo » Sun May 04, 2014 11:19 am

I'm sorry about your family, Syndrile.
During the first few weeks of June I end off the school year, then I'll be open pretty much any day
Electrokinesis is fun.

Danny
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Danny » Sun May 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Well, just learned that the 5th is the wake and the 6th will be the actual funeral, I probably won't be attending the wake. Ah well.

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Wed May 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Do you have a planned date for this yet?

Megar
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Megar » Wed May 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Quick message from Danny - this won't be happening for a while due to unforeseen circumstances.
disgusting

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Wed May 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Syndrilevosse wrote:wedding
post pics so BTB will find them on facebook

Danny
Bowser
Bowser

Postby Danny » Wed May 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Yeah, I decided to hop on now that I'm feeling a little better. I thought some of you might need to know about this, I don't really want to dramatize it and get my personal stuff up in your business, but it might help to understand things a bit.

Earlier this morning my mom got a call from my dad saying that my grandfather was currently being tended to because he had suffered from a heart attack. He was brought to the hospital, but has sadly passed away, and it's unsure if it happened while he was at the house or while they were in the hospital. I was very close to him and he was close to me, and the surreal thing is that we had just had (yesterday) a funeral for his sister and he seemed fine. I am greatly sorrowed by his passing, but I honor him for being a great part of my family.

I probably won't be on for a long while following this, as I now have several life issues that I need to tend to and I need to cope with my depression. I don't want you guys to feel like I'm the one that has to be waited upon, so if either Quill or reghrhre is interested in it, they could find a date and host the call without me, I'm completely fine with that. I just don't want this call to be in it's planning stages forever, it has to happen some time, and it would be better off this month or next month, sometime soon.

I apologize greatly for this inconvenience, and I hope you understand what I'm going through right now. I'll see you all next week at the least.

WindyDelcarlo
Swooper
Swooper

Postby WindyDelcarlo » Wed May 07, 2014 7:47 pm

I hope you get over this problem of yours. I know how much it sucks to be depressed by something, and it must be worse when you have a real reason aside from just being emotional.
Electrokinesis is fun.

Drluigi
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Drluigi » Sun May 11, 2014 11:10 am

Ouch, man. I hope things turn out better for you and your family. I know what it's like to lose a close family member. My mom died when I was only 7, and my grandmother died the year before. Imagine the horror and sorrow a kid that age would go through when 2 close family members die just a year from each other. It's actually pretty sad. It's still hard for me to get over it today.
Nintendo Network ID: Drluigi1337
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1934 1615 0864
Steam Profile:

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Wed May 14, 2014 8:22 am

I'm really sorry for your loss...Hope you get through it (in a good way), man.

Magna DominXus
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Magna DominXus » Wed May 14, 2014 8:26 am

Oh sorry for your loss 8bitmushrrom. I hope you'll overcome it. Also is sign ups still open? I'd like to be in this.
This is me on the forums.
I'm the ultamite mage!

Come join my drawing contest: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =49&t=2525
Judging starts now, no more participants allowed to join from now on.

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”