Suggestion: Put IRC at the top

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Suggestion: Put IRC at the top

Postby Pseudo » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 pm

As another option alongside SMBX Home, SMBX Episodes, et cetera. Perhaps as "SMBX Chat"? I mean, it makes enough sense and it's not incredibly obvious in the forums' UI. I know that's how it was on the original forums but it'd be more accessible this way.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Bryan
Pokey
Pokey

Re: Suggestion: Put IRC at the top

Postby Bryan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:20 am

Pseudo-dino wrote:As another option alongside SMBX Home, SMBX Episodes, et cetera. Perhaps as "SMBX Chat"? I mean, it makes enough sense and it's not incredibly obvious in the forums' UI. I know that's how it was on the original forums but it'd be more accessible this way.

I definitely support this suggestion. Easier to find, easy way to access & definitely more appealing. Basically stands out more, way better than the standard link on the .navbar anyways. Wouldn't hurt to have both though.

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah

Postby Pseudo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 am

I agree that the current one doesn't need to be removed.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

Raster
Banned
Current Project: The Invasion 3

Postby Raster » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:47 am

There were actually two links to the chat on Redigit's site. One linked to a page with a white block and water under it. The other one linked to a castle environment with a Boom-Boom running around.

Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Thank you, Raster, for reminding me of that!

Yeah, I'll definitely add more chat links once I get to redesigning stuff.

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah

Postby Pseudo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Raster wrote:There were actually two links to the chat on Redigit's site. One linked to a page with a white block and water under it. The other one linked to a castle environment with a Boom-Boom running around.

Really? I never saw the Boom Boom one, I think.

Also thanks Joey.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!

- a spam account 2016

Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”