Ranks

For topics related to SuperMarioBrosX.org. Suggest anything that you would like to see on the site here.
User avatar
Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5918
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Unknown
Location: Rapture
Chat Username: Chat Username
Contact:

Re: Ranks

Postby Mable » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Mivixion wrote:Some psychological stuff about postcount reflecting your status on the forums because it's part of your profile.


Do we go back to the time people though that you get popular when you have a high rank?? Bad doggy.
"All I had were questions. But questions get you killed."

Bryan
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Ranks

Postby Bryan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
Mivixion wrote:Some psychological stuff about postcount reflecting your status on the forums because it's part of your profile.


Do we go back to the time people though that you get popular when you have a high rank?? Bad doggy.


Yes, but that's why many forums now have no ranks or don't even show user posts entirely.

User avatar
Mivixion
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm
Chat Username: m1v1x10n

Re: Ranks

Postby Mivixion » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:16 am

Tinkerbell wrote:
Mivixion wrote:Some psychological stuff about postcount reflecting your status on the forums because it's part of your profile.


Do we go back to the time people though that you get popular when you have a high rank?? Bad doggy.

I'm not saying it's what they should be thinking, but it's a natural thing to think as a human being that is the average age of our userbase.

User avatar
Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5918
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Unknown
Location: Rapture
Chat Username: Chat Username
Contact:

Re: Ranks

Postby Mable » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:28 am

I would agree but i think out of 100 percent only 15 think like a human.
"All I had were questions. But questions get you killed."

Bryan
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Ranks

Postby Bryan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:28 am

Tinkerbell wrote:I would agree but i think out of 100 percent only 15 think like a human.


Yes, and of that 15 percent only 5 percent or less are actually human. I'm curious, do people still care about ranks?

User avatar
Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5918
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Unknown
Location: Rapture
Chat Username: Chat Username
Contact:

Re: Ranks

Postby Mable » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:32 am

Bryan wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:I would agree but i think out of 100 percent only 15 think like a human.


Yes, and of that 15 percent only 5 percent or less are actually human. I'm curious, do people still care about ranks?


Yeah there are people who still care about that actually.
"All I had were questions. But questions get you killed."

Bryan
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Ranks

Postby Bryan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 am

Tinkerbell wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:I would agree but i think out of 100 percent only 15 think like a human.


Yes, and of that 15 percent only 5 percent or less are actually human. I'm curious, do people still care about ranks?


Yeah there are people who still care about that actually.


I recall correctly, back when Knux was around, they were actually going to be removed.

I mean, it wouldn''t matter if they were removed or not. I do think that removing the post count off of everyone's profile would be a good thing though.

User avatar
Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5918
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Unknown
Location: Rapture
Chat Username: Chat Username
Contact:

Re: Ranks

Postby Mable » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:47 am

Well, people on Knux forum wanted them gone i mean some of them wanted that. But Knux made a big deal out of it and didn't want that he even abused his power to prevent it eventually.

But, yeah i agree with you there. It's nice to see someone else also who uses his brain actually.
"All I had were questions. But questions get you killed."

Bryan
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Ranks

Postby Bryan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:03 am

Tinkerbell wrote:Well, people on Knux forum wanted them gone i mean some of them wanted that. But Knux made a big deal out of it and didn't want that he even abused his power to prevent it eventually.

But, yeah i agree with you there. It's nice to see someone else also who uses his brain actually.


Well I mean at the end of the day, they are just animated GIF images, not very hard to make and not very special either.

And well thanks, I just don't understand why people tend to make a big deal out of certain things?

User avatar
Mivixion
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm
Chat Username: m1v1x10n

Re: Ranks

Postby Mivixion » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:16 pm

Kids are kids.

Bryan
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: Ranks

Postby Bryan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:21 pm

Mivixion wrote:Kids are kids.


A little vague.

User avatar
Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5918
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Unknown
Location: Rapture
Chat Username: Chat Username
Contact:

Re: Ranks

Postby Mable » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Mivixion wrote:Kids are kids.


*cough* Merio guy *cough*
"All I had were questions. But questions get you killed."

User avatar
Mivixion
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm
Chat Username: m1v1x10n

Re: Ranks

Postby Mivixion » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Bryan wrote:
Mivixion wrote:Kids are kids.


A little vague.

It's about as specific as it needs to be.

User avatar
GhostHawk
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4231
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Chat Username: GhostHawk
Contact:

Re: Ranks

Postby GhostHawk » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Mivixion wrote:Kids are kids.


Mivixion for Admin. BAN ALL KIDS

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5336
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Location: Antarctica
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Ranks

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:04 pm

It honestly would be better if the ranks were you have to earn them by what you do instead of posting! (I do not want to use military as an example, but that is what I think about when I think of rank!)
List of People that can pronounce "Vilzriquathtor Seian" (Role Play): show

Fusion best time

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
List of Animés I have watched.
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
My episode is Image done!
Image

CC12: 30π% done
My hardest level beaten!
Spoiler: show

Support
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Contests I am in right now
Spoiler: show
•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest

User avatar
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Posts: 4425
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Re: Ranks

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 pm

I was going to lock this thread once it hit 100 pages but now that's not going to happen nearly as soon.

Ranks are staying in their current form and are not going to change.


Return to “SuperMarioBrosX.org”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests