Brick's Drawstuffs

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.
Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Current Project: Drawing stuff! \o/

Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Flying Brick » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:05 pm

I know I haven't been on here since forever, but I'm still alive! I guess I should probably show you guys what I've been up to in the time I've been away. To absolutely no one's surprise, I've been drawing a LOT, and I'm itching to show off some of my sketches. Hope you guys like it ^^
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
If you like it, my dA is in my sig so you can check that out :D

HealthyMario
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby HealthyMario » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:38 am

Not bad. At least they're better than mine

User avatar
lighthouse64
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 am
Current Project: Soundtrack stuff

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby lighthouse64 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:32 am

Hey, you're back flying brick! :D Anyways, that looks interesting...
I love cheep cheep's Image :)
Creator of 100+ 8bit emojis
Smiley tongue fan ImageImage Image :P
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
My 1337 rank was quill Image
Squishy rex has been frozen! Image

Some quotes:
Spoiler: show
[19:59] <Lykie> jacob i swear to god
[19:59] <Lykie> I YELLED AT MY MOM
[19:59] <Jacob> Im sorry
[19:59] <lighthouse64> swearing is bad tho
[19:59] <Lykie> FOR MESSING UP THE PATTERN IN THE EGG CARTEN
[19:59] <Lykie> *CARTON
[20:00] <lighthouse64> lol ocd confirmed

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Current Project: Drawing stuff! \o/

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Flying Brick » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:44 am

Glad you think so ^^ And yeah, I've been keeping myself busy with this.

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Current Project: Drawing stuff! \o/

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Flying Brick » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Why did I abandon this thing so soon X_X Okay, updating a little bit with some newer stuff :3

Little people cuddles :3
Spoiler: show
Image
One of my characters being giant and scary (Sort of)
Spoiler: show
Image
Ultra Greed's Ass; Now in Rule 63 form
Spoiler: show
Image
Totally not a Flowey ripoff (Why yes, I love drawing tiny people/giant cute girls)
Spoiler: show
Image
Undyne being awesome (Undertale spoilers)
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Akyuu
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:35 pm
Current Project: nothing

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Akyuu » Wed May 11, 2016 6:39 am

Flying Brick wrote:Why did I abandon this thing so soon X_X Okay, updating a little bit with some newer stuff :3

Little people cuddles :3
Spoiler: show
Image
One of my characters being giant and scary (Sort of)
Spoiler: show
Image
Ultra Greed's Ass; Now in Rule 63 form
Spoiler: show
Image
Totally not a Flowey ripoff (Why yes, I love drawing tiny people/giant cute girls)
Spoiler: show
Image
Undyne being awesome (Undertale spoilers)
Spoiler: show
Image
Woah, it's all nice! do you have deviantart or pixiv? i wanna follow you in something to see all yours new drawings ♥
Yuka is just a failed weeaboo

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Snessy the duck » Wed May 11, 2016 11:59 am

Akyuu wrote:
Flying Brick wrote:Why did I abandon this thing so soon X_X Okay, updating a little bit with some newer stuff :3

Little people cuddles :3
Spoiler: show
Image
One of my characters being giant and scary (Sort of)
Spoiler: show
Image
Ultra Greed's Ass; Now in Rule 63 form
Spoiler: show
Image
Totally not a Flowey ripoff (Why yes, I love drawing tiny people/giant cute girls)
Spoiler: show
Image
Undyne being awesome (Undertale spoilers)
Spoiler: show
Image
Woah, it's all nice! do you have deviantart or pixiv? i wanna follow you in something to see all yours new drawings ♥
There's a link to his DeviantArt profile in his signature. Hope that helps :)

Off-Topic: Where did you get that profile pic Akyuu?
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
Akyuu
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:35 pm
Current Project: nothing

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Akyuu » Wed May 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Snessy the duck wrote:
Akyuu wrote:
Flying Brick wrote:Why did I abandon this thing so soon X_X Okay, updating a little bit with some newer stuff :3

Little people cuddles :3
Spoiler: show
Image
One of my characters being giant and scary (Sort of)
Spoiler: show
Image
Ultra Greed's Ass; Now in Rule 63 form
Spoiler: show
Image
Totally not a Flowey ripoff (Why yes, I love drawing tiny people/giant cute girls)
Spoiler: show
Image
Undyne being awesome (Undertale spoilers)
Spoiler: show
Image
Woah, it's all nice! do you have deviantart or pixiv? i wanna follow you in something to see all yours new drawings ♥
There's a link to his DeviantArt profile in his signature. Hope that helps :)

And I found that propic in pixiv.net, i tried to find the artist but i'm following a lot and can't find it ;w; excuse. but you can easily find things that you like, if you like xd

~edit~
found it: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=432180
the artist was recent added to my follow list ♥
Last edited by Akyuu on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuka is just a failed weeaboo

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Snessy the duck » Fri May 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Akyuu wrote:
Snessy the duck wrote:
Akyuu wrote:
Woah, it's all nice! do you have deviantart or pixiv? i wanna follow you in something to see all yours new drawings ♥
There's a link to his DeviantArt profile in his signature. Hope that helps :)

Off-Topic: Where did you get that profile pic Akyuu?
lol blind akyuu xd, thanks!

And I found that propic in pixiv.net, i tried to find the artist but i'm following a lot and can't find it ;w; excuse. but you can easily find things that you like, if you like xd

~edit~
found it: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=432180
the artist was recent added to my follow list ♥
Uhh... what is pixiv? Sorry if i sound like a noob, but I'm afraid of going on a website i don't know about!
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
Zipper
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:31 am
Current Project: sos
Chat Username: ZipperQR
Contact:

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Zipper » Fri May 13, 2016 3:13 pm

it's an image sharing site like deviantart, except it's more japanese oriented

User avatar
Akyuu
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:35 pm
Current Project: nothing

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Akyuu » Fri May 13, 2016 9:19 pm

yup
Yuka is just a failed weeaboo

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Current Project: Drawing stuff! \o/

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Flying Brick » Tue May 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Glad to see people liking this ^^ I don't have much else to put up here at the moment, but I did attempt to sketch something non-human this time, thought I'd show that :3
Spoiler: show
Image

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Current Project: Drawing stuff! \o/

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Flying Brick » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:04 pm

Bumping this thing with some more new crap ^^

Living piles of snow with LEGS.
Spoiler: show
Image
I had a Tentacruel playing through Pokemon Emerald. Called him Skodwarde. Sketched this.
Spoiler: show
Image
Wanted to draw a Dark Elemental-type creature. It came out as MiniGaster instead :P
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Muyoko » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Holy crap this art is incredible. Also, did you draw your icon? That girl is also very cute!

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Current Project: Drawing stuff! \o/

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Flying Brick » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:07 am

Hehe, thanks ^^ And yeah, my icon is a pixelated version of an old sketch of mine ^^

User avatar
bossedit8
Banned
Posts: 6846
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3
Contact:

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby bossedit8 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:23 am

Oh my... they're pretty cute and the last one is definitely a creepy one. Love it! Let's hope we see more stuff from your work soon enough hehe~!

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby TLtimelord » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:21 am

Ah, cute drawings! <3

That last one right there kinda reminds me of a combination between the marionette and uboa.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5479
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: Too many things atm! Welp! :(
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:08 am

Those are really good drawings. TBH, you have a better drawing talent than you thought you have. ^.^')
Custom Mega Drive playables (Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG Goals (67% complete)
I have Autism & ADHD.
Pokémon Home: QRGBGBRYUKQD

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Current Project: Drawing stuff! \o/

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Flying Brick » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:47 pm

Peeking in here briefly to show off a recent drawing I did of a rather unappreciated Pokemon ^^
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Muyoko
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: Brick's Drawstuffs

Postby Muyoko » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:06 am

I forgot it's name but is that the Steel/Bug type?


Return to “Art Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 2 guests