Rise of the Shadow Kracko (SMBX community related)

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Current Project: TBA ;)

Rise of the Shadow Kracko (SMBX community related)

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:16 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rise of the Shadow Kracko-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfic so I understand that it might be bad....

Also, if you aren't interested in forum jokes, then don't read this since I'm mainly making this fanfic about this community, but with some special things here and there.

So, you know on how some of our past villains we've come across had came and went, thankfully because of our latest heroes we've seem.
Mudkip, the master of non-Lua custom bosses, Sinem the greedy one and Merio..... I don't know.
But, there is a new enemy coming to the SMBX community. No one knows who he is or what is.... But he is noticeable as the "Shadow Kracko".
Is he an old member, is he a new rival, was he even a member in the SMBX community? Well, I'll answer that for you....
We don't know....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 1: Familiar 90 stronghold-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmmmm...." wonderd Shadow Kracko as he peeked at Enjl forest "What are those lowsy little people doing?".
"Interesting..."
"What? What is this? What is going on over there?"

"The Pawnrty is amezeing!" Spinda shouted, "Twanty-suxten well bee awson!"

"Its to celebrate the anniversary of the day the Shadow has been defeated almost 26 years ago." Marina replied.

Merio got quite mad since he didn't know where to find the pepperoni and spaghetti.
"This sucks, where is de pepperoni and de spaghetti?"

"Check at the last table." Zlakerboy answered, "There should be some left there, but they may might be SMW recolored."

Oh, do you know what is so special about that time? Well, the Shadow Kracko might be an old villain, but in 1990, he was defeated by a Deviantart user.

"Oh this is so beautiful." Skyler said with glee, "I feel like it was 1990 once again, past 25 years since the shadow has been defeated."

Quill spoke up, "That sounds familiar, aren't you the one who slayed the Shadow in 1k90 - Shadow Kracko and the Blade of Goddess?"

This upsetted Shadow Kracko very harshly, "Wait? They're having a party and they didn't invite me?!" They even invite Princess Skyler, she's from the Deviantart community for crying out loud!!"
"They are going to regret the way they ignored me like a bgo!"
"I shall return to the this world and takeover once again!"

They all talked to each other talking about the good old memories they had, you know "Tower of Biased series"..... "2k1x series"... come on you should know this by now. :P

"Oi, teh syi ez gehteing dawkuh!" Spinda said "It ez funally mai da!"

Skyler then looked up, "Oh no... he's back!"

"Who?", Sinem quesioned with curiosity.

"Shadow Kracko....." Darkonious looked up in the sky as well, he seemed quite confused at first.

"Yes, I've finally had returned after 25 years from defeat, and I've come to takeover... The entire universe!"

Marina was shocked, "So you'll just wipe out all communities in the world by just simply spamming storms all around the hill and mountains?"

"Oooh, I'm scared" Sinem said sarcastically.

"SILENCE!" "Your community will be the first one to get omitted into dust and wind!" "And I..."

Meanwhile, Darkonious came up with a plan to stop Shadow Kracko, but of course Darkonious is too lazy to do this on his own.

"It is time to call a certain someone that I should have called in a disaster like this....."

Also, did you know that nearby where ever 2k14 and 2k15 occured, there was this castle in a place called, "Tinny forest".
Why? Well, there are toy enemies over there so yeah.... That's the point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is when the similar stuff begins------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkonious, Zlakerboy, and Skyler entered went to Ness-Wednesday's castle looking for him.

Ness-Wednesday was in his room trying to learn how to wall bang (I mean wall jump, I just love calling wall jumps wall bangs).

"Prince Norther Western, Skyler approaches!"

"What happened Skyler?"

"Ness, the Shadow Kracko has returned and is attacking Enjl forest"

"Rumor has it, Bossedit8, Super Mario 7, Dark Mecha, Shinbison - Kof, Merio, Mudkip, and Ace have been captured, please save them!" Skyler said with hope.

"Don't worry Skyler, I'm the best of Tinny forest.... well of course me and my wife are the only ones that live here..."

"I'll beat that clone of clouds and save the communities as we know it!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Similar stuff ends here (for now)------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ness-Wednesday sets of on a new adventure to save the stolen SMBX users, but Tinny forest dosen't seem to be happy.

"Oh no...."

Airships were invading the place and lava was everywhere!

Will he be able to stop the Shadow Kracko, or at this rate, fall into lava and become next to be in Paradise earned?

Find out in the next chapter (A quest disaster). ;)

Update as of 1/1/17: It's done the last three are on page 7 of this topic.
Last edited by Ness-Wednesday on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
Spoiler: show
Do you love Villagers? I know I do!
(Image is not by me)
Will Toad truly get an actual project, will something happen who knows?
OR

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Re: Rise of the Shadow Kracko (SMBX community related)

Postby underFlo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:51 pm

this is 2k16 canon now
im a girl yo

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:58 pm

It's unbelievable how many details from the 2k1x canon you got wrong while trying to write this self-insert.
Last edited by Enjl on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Martyr of SMBXdom
Chat Username: Aristo

Postby Aristo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:59 pm

W..... wh........... where does this go in the timeline??

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Marina wrote:W..... wh........... where does this go in the timeline??
Not really sure..... I think it is supposed to be somewhere in the middle of 2k16 or early in 2k17.
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo

Postby underFlo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Marina wrote:W..... wh........... where does this go in the timeline??
just make it part of the timeline that got ripped out of the timeline by horikawa
im a girl yo

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Aristo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg

Postby Enjl » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:44 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:40 pm

I'm in my seat laughing myslef off as I payed attention to both the audio book and the video above. :lol:

I do have the actual artwork of Shadow Kracko here though:
Also fun fact: He was actually planned to be in this level that would have been my CC12 entry, but I do got something better planned.
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:56 am

"Oi, teh syi ez gehteing dawkuh!"

Zenithbreak
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Zenithbreak » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Who the heck is Skyler?

Lukas Old Account
Pokey
Pokey
Current Project: Expedition Neon

Postby Lukas Old Account » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:50 am

This fanfiction is sexy. 8-)
Also who the fuck is skyler? And where in the timeline does this take place?
bye

Saltlord
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: yup
Current Project: Doing as little as possible
Chat Username: Saltlord#3269

Postby Saltlord » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:23 am

Tinkerbell wrote:"Oi, teh syi ez gehteing dawkuh!"
"It ez funally mai da!"

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:23 pm

HeroLink64 wrote:This fanfiction is sexy. 8-)
Also who the fuck is skyler? And where in the timeline does this take place?
Oh my... 8-)
Also, Skyler is a Deviantart user since I love the Deviant community so much, but I don't know where it takes place in the timeline.
It may had been removed by Horikawa, she had erased the data so no one knew who the Northern-Western prince was anymore.
In fact she isn't aware about whoever he was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 2: A Quest Disaster--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well this is just great on a perfect day" Ness-Wednesday said in a uneasy tone.

Air ships were around the areas and it was pretty much an obvious thing to guess that it was by a group from Shadow Kracko himself.

Skyler was brave and she stood in a position prepared to fight any bad guy in the way.

"I'll protect you no matter what Prince of the Northern-Western, even if a Goomba shall cross our path."

Usually, there would be the usual SMB1 enemies, Chargin Chucks and similar toy like enemies (no, not Mecha Koopas :P).

Lava was boiling the forest and a fire was lit up all over the place, it was a sad and scary event, even for the prince.

"It seems to be quite a dangerous plan that whoever this being is, I should get Marina and ask her to summon her troops in case he does more damage to this place."

"This is going to be quite an adventure, when the bad isn't the good...." Skyler said sarcastically.

"When this looks like it is so pointless to beat, there should be a way to beat it."

Ness-Wednesday jumped through each airship, he did countered someone through the second to last airship, Spinda was there.

"Oi, you lawst, therr es lavah everiwear."

"Not really...." Ness-Wednesday answered, "In fact I'm not really sure if anyone is around this forest yet?"

"Naw, knot eggzactely, bawt cawm on, don't bee shi therr es soi mach morr too descover!"

"Hey, thanks!" Ness-Wednesday said, "How about a place to refresh?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Spinda gave Ness-Wednesday a menu-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator interrupts Spinda's quote from here.

"You have a menu, with this you can Summary every friend and foe's status and moveset!"

"You also can use items you have bought through the Spin shop, which reminds me....."

"Oi, you cawn fined ah Spin shop awt annie lawcation you cawme pass bi, remember thawt got it?"

Ness-Wednesday decided to continue on "Either that or his English improved a tiny bit."

Lava wasn't as tough as it seems, death however is a 100% impossible to beat arrival.

They made it into the last ship, though it seemed like that Shadow Kracko wasn't doing this on his own!

Knux was one of the members of his group and he was controlling Mudkip.

"Grrr.... You dare bother me and the army?" Knux ragely said.

"We are now unstoppable, no one would be able to beat us now! You should just give up!"

"You won't be needing to be raging at us if we could get Marina's troops" said Skyler.

"I shall refuse to allow you to do that, Mudkip take them down!"

Mudkip's eyes were glowing red, he seemed to have been possesed by Shadow Kracko, but is being controlled by Knux.

"Ness-Wednesday look out, here comes your first foe!"

The young prince got his sword (somehow, he has a sword in his pocket :P), and he began to accept the challenge.

"Hey, before you begin I'll like to show you something."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ness-Wednesday's moveset-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attacks: 1. Bloodthristy dance - Dance with your sword, not really into the beat.
2. Counter - look out for an incoming attack, give them x1.35 more damage than the original damage!
3. Flip glide - Fly through the air with a Dolphin Slash, come down crashing like Meta Knight!

"Gee, three attacks dosen't seem to whelming." the prince said in a quiet tone.

Mudkip made the first move, Mudkip used water gun.

Ness-Wednesday got hit! (34/40)

He began to swing his sword around, he couldn't see what he was doing!

Mudkip tried to stomp on him with a water stab, but Ness-Wednesday wasn't effected!

"Good thinking!" Skyler yelled out, "Your crown can be used to protect yourself from spiky attacks!"

The boy was now able to see, he started attacking with Flip glide!

Mudkip got hit! (32/45)

"Now, let's try out Counter!" the boy said staring at the opponent.

Mudkip used water spout, Ness-Wednesday countered, Mudkip got hit! (18/45)

"Gee, that was super effective" Skyler thought that would have been funny "Now let's use your last attack and don't get too cocky on your Counter now."

Ness-Wednesday used Blood thirsty dance, he hit Mudkip 5 times! (6x5=30 = -12/45)

"Wow, that seems like a strong move too bad the stronger it gets, the weaker we are."

Ness-Wednesday gained 25 exp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ness-Wednesday levels up! (lv.2)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hp: 50 Attack: 34 Defense: 60 Speed: 49

"Wow, I never knew that would happen!" Ness-Wednesday teased at Knux.

"Grrr... You won't get away with this, this ship is crashing in any seond anyways."

The ship crashed right in front of the fortress, Ness-Wednesday asked Marina to protect the forest.

"Sure, I'll send my troops to protect them from the Shadow Kracko and his troop."

"If you are able to beat them tho, you could become the Blade of Goddess, but as the name it states only a girl could be one, so you're in for an adventure alright!"

Sklyer facepalmed in reply to such uneasy facts, "I don't want to see him be embarrased like that though."

So they make it to the Land of EZ, where alot of people are safe, if that is the Shadow Kracko sends Merio in.

Next chapter: The hammer department of EZ! (Chapter 3)
Last edited by Ness-Wednesday on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Shadow Kracko was only mentioned once in the next installment.

I'm disappointed.

I'm on Soundcloud | My graphics pack!

Jesus is my savior.

WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Flair: Daily life of Alagirez
Current Project: Questioning my life
Chat Username: Alagirez

Postby WerewolfGD » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:18 pm

no Harvey36DIce 0/10
these stories looks nice. Want to see more...

A former SMBX level designner
If you want to to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056
Also a furry

YT Channel |MxW2 for those who wants it
My osu! Profile | My twitter

Awooo!

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:03 am

Harvey36Dice wrote:no Harvey36DIce 0/10
these stories looks nice. Want to see more...
Don't worry, I have you planned for something, also I'll come up with the rest of chapter 2 tomorrow.

Our prince of the Northern-Western will be facing Mudkip.
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
(Image is not by me)
OR

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:32 am

dramatic reading of chapter 2:

Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg

Postby Enjl » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:22 am

ImageImageImageImage

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Aristo » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:10 am

you guys i did fanart

Return to “Art Board”