Crash Bandicoot 2 - Sewer Bonus (CB3 Style) (Music)

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.
Rare
Pokey
Pokey
Current Project: Secret Indie Game Project

Crash Bandicoot 2 - Sewer Bonus (CB3 Style) (Music)

Postby Rare » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:45 pm

Something I should have Posted a while ago. Made this in FL Studio using Crash Instruments and MIDIs. (The Sewer theme part is not accurate I know)

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in YOUR signature.
My Youtube Channel

Crash Bandicoot Bonus Platform Pack V2.0 (Lego Update): http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=5134

I support the following Projects that I think have and look like swag.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Guess who's back...

Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: SMBX2 Custom Assets Library
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Re: Crash Bandicoot 2 - Sewer Bonus (CB3 Style) (Music)

Postby Squishy Rex » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:10 am

I really like this theme in the CB3 style, however, the singular noises which begin at 00:10 just seem out of place and ruin the feel of the theme for me. It's kind of like the "bah bah" noises from the NSMB series. I'd love to hear N. Brio's theme from CB2 in CB3 style, or N. Gin's theme, but I'm pretty sure his are pretty much the same from both games.
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

Rare
Pokey
Pokey
Current Project: Secret Indie Game Project

Re: Crash Bandicoot 2 - Sewer Bonus (CB3 Style) (Music)

Postby Rare » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Squishy Rex wrote:I really like this theme in the CB3 style, however, the singular noises which begin at 00:10 just seem out of place and ruin the feel of the theme for me. It's kind of like the "bah bah" noises from the NSMB series. I'd love to hear N. Brio's theme from CB2 in CB3 style, or N. Gin's theme, but I'm pretty sure his are pretty much the same from both games.
Thanks for feedback m8. I might change the guitar parts to mute. N. Brio's theme could be possible. and yes N. Gin's theme is the same with a few different instruments.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in YOUR signature.
My Youtube Channel

Crash Bandicoot Bonus Platform Pack V2.0 (Lego Update): http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=5134

I support the following Projects that I think have and look like swag.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Guess who's back...

Return to “Art Board”