Escape Gallery

Share anything artistic that you've made, like short stories, drawings, and music.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
michel
Banned

Escape Gallery

Postby michel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 pm

These buildings were created on our server and you can see them here.

Grape Tower by Knux and Blue
Spoiler: show
Grape is one of the three large companies located in Escape. The main HQ is located in Escape City across from the main Hellco. building. It was founded by current CEO Blue Oak.

Grape was founded long ago by Blue in an attempt to combat the Apple corporation who, at the time, had a stable presence in Escape City. Originally, Grape was just a simple weaponry shop in the Escape Mall owned by Blue. It sold potions, armor and various general weaponry.

During the time of Grape's creation, a large tower was built nearby the mall by Knux. This would quickly become Grape HQ along with the company being founded following a discussion between Blue and Michel about how amusingly bad Apple was.

After Grape HQ was completed, Blue quickly made a deal with the rising Bomber57 and granted him an office inside Grape HQ while the primary Hellco. building was being constructed. It was this event that begun a partnership that continues to this day.

During all of these events, the primary Grape shop was built inside the mall. It sold everything needed to rival Apple - smartphones, pcs and netbooks.

While Grape was busy thriving and battling their new rival SORA, a bank was built within walking range of the Grape HQ. Blue saw this as an opportunity and quickly ceased control of the bank, changing the very currency used in Escape to Grapecoins. This gave Grape a monopoly over SORA, leading to the destruction of the SORA Research Facility and truly beginning the rivalry.

Upon the colonization of the New World, Blue once more saw an opportunity within the many mountains around and ventured into Mt. Kaksi. This exploration lead to the discovery of Grapite, a rare mineral found only in Mt. Kaksi. The discovery lead to the inside of Mt. Kaksi to become a mine for Grape. Throughout this period, various secret weapons were being invented to use in case of a war.

Grapite's discovery also lead to Grape gaining even more control over the economy - not only did it become the material used in the production of Grapecoins, it also allowed the many Grape devices features that would otherwise be impossible, gaining the company more business than ever.

Another opportunity was once again saw upon the advent of the war against Kal and The Citadel. Learning that Grapite could be used in conjunction with various other minerals to make Red Cataclysm-1, Blue quickly got to work in finding away to enhance Grapite on its own to use it for the secret weapons. This was a success, and one of the weapons, fully powered, was unleashed in final battle against Gohma. It was soon hidden once more, likely never to be seen again.

To this day, Grape continues to look for opportunity and business, making them possibly the most successful of the three companies in the land.

Hellco. by Bomber57
Hellco. is one of the three large companies in Escape. It is located in Escape City across from Grape HQ. Its founder is Bomber57.

Hellco. was founded by Bomber57. It started as a small bookstore in Escape Mall called Paper With Words. It sold story books and enchantment books. It later opened a gardening store named Flowers and Foliage. Eventually, Bomber57 formed a company called Hellco., a supplier of imports from Hell and other dark dimensions. Before the headquarters was finished, Grape had given Bomber57 permission to have the Hellco. office in Grape HQ while Hellco. HQ was still being built. This was the beginning of a partnership that still stands to this day.

Once Hellco. HQ was finished in the New World, it began constructing large and dangerous weapons - mostly defenses for Hellco. HQ - for an arms race with Grape against SORA. This rivalry continues and probably will until the end of time.

Not long after Hellco. HQ was finished in the New World, Hellco. had discovered a powerful new material. This crystalline mineral is called Vitrum , named after the mountain it was found in, Mt. Vitrum. Hellco. proceeded to use this material to make more powerful weaponry, as well as a fuel source. The discovery of Vitrum was substantial for Hellco., causing a large boom in income.

Hellco. played a major role in the war against Kal and The Citadel . It started when Kal arrived at Hellco. with a business proposal. In exchange for 20 million Grapecoins, Hellco. would give him the experimental Hellfire Turret MK. 1. Despite Kal's supiciousness, Bomber57 agreed to the deal and sold him the weapon. It was later found out that, since 20 million Grapecoins weren't even made, that Kal had lied to him. Hellco., along with Grape, made a temporary alliance with SORA against Kal. In the final showdown against Kal, Hellco. provided Hellco. Combat Zepplins to help take down Kal's mechanical spider.

Lorule Castle by Quill
Lorule Castle is a work in progress building being created by Quill. It is a large fortress next to Hellco.

Lorule Castle was created in the Old World and progress went incredibly fast initially. The walls and a lot of the castle were made in a single day. The construction came to a hault and little work has been done to it for months. Quill insists that he will return to finish the building some day. The castle was relocated to the New World during the move.

Lorule Castle is now property of W7, a company created by Quill. Although not much additional work is being done on the catle, the currently finished rooms are being used for research on Lizzium.

On the night of 27th May 2014, unknown invaders blew up the wall of Lorule Castle and invaded. It is unknown what their goal was and what they truly did, but a lot of damage was done to the walls, Lorule Graveyard and the fortress itself.
Quill claims that scientists were working on seeing how Lizzium reacted with Soranium and Vitrum. The large supply of Lizzium along with the Soranium and Vitrum is now missing.

The explosion also damaged Grape Mines where Grapite was being transported. It is believed that some Grapite was also stolen during the raid.

VineWARE by The8bitmushroom
VineWARE is a fairly new company owned by Danny . It has several subsidiaries.

VineWARE was started by Braun Stafford in 1989, who resigned from his CEO duty in 1995 when he grew sick, he later died in 1998 of testicular cancer. Gabe Mann, a wealthy business man who owned a big company called FAUCet (the company that owned Smoke), bought out the family business. Gabe Mann was kicked out of his CEO position after it was found out that he smoked weed in his office all the time. The ownership then went on to Danny, who's family had major tie-ins with Braun Stafford.

Danny went on to create several subsidiaries of VineWARE, saying that "the VineWARE company shall focus on delivering VineWARE products, while the others will do the same in their namesake." These companies were VineTECH (a company that made computer hardware and machinery), VinePLAY (a company that designed video games), and VineMINE (a company that specialized in mining rare and valuable minerals).

It was announced that VineWARE will attempt to purchase a new subsidiary, VineFORCE, that will specialize in making small weaponry from laser technology and explosive devices from Ellerium 125.

VineTECH is the most major subsidiary company owned by VineWARE. It produces not only high-quality computer hardware, but heavy machinery that can be programmed to do work. It has also begun working on making robotics and prosthetic devices.

VinePLAY specializes in making video games for high-end computers. The last known game they had released was SuperPunch Deluxe. It is unknown if they are to release any more games, or if the subsidiary is as good as dead.

VineMINE (Formerly known as VineWARE Mining Co.) is the second most major subsidiary company owned by VineWARE. They operate in the VineWARE Mines behind the VineWARE Tower. Their most productive mineral that they mine, to date, is Ellerium 125.

In mid-2014, VineMINE had leaked reports of a new mineral found deep within the ground. The mineral is jet black, and no known heat source has been able to melt it down into metal. "We aren't sure if this metal is native to Escape or not, it definitely seems alien," said VineMINE spokesperson Al-Joe Black.

Braun Stafford was the CEO of VineWARE from 1989 to 1995. Gabe Mann gained the CEO position in 1995, he was kicked out of the office in 2007. Danny is now the current CEO of VineWARE, having been there since 2007.

Tardis Inc by TNTtimelord
Escape Mall by MichelFP
Elsa's Ice Palace by TNTtimelord
SORA Headquarters by Raster
SORA is one of the three large corporations of Escape. Its headquarters are located in the SORA Quarters, Escape City.

SORA began when a select group of people wanted to stop 12 year olds from running forums. Its name comes from Stop Online Retardness Act. As this small company grew, its focus became clear: to destroy Knux's Empire. Though the original plan failed, SORA regrouped under Raster's leadership.

New SORA was founded by Raster, who built a room inside the Escape Mall that served as the secret meeting place of SORA. The place was found and destroyed by Blue, Knux and Quill.

This prompted Raster to build the SORA Facility, a large building that acted as a nuke factory. SORA Facility was destroyed by Grape and the company was seemingly abandoned.

ehogwat 1 acted as the temporary headquarters of SORA, but it later became its own company. SORA reappeared in May 2014 and was based in the White Cottage. The base was set on fire by Grape agents and the corporation left the Old World.

As the New World was being colonized, SORA builts its headquarters on its own street, the SORA Quarters. The building complex includes a research facility and the main corp of the company.

At first, SORA battled Hellco. and Grape as they threatened SORA's integrity. SORA's first military action was to drown Hellco., albeit the effort was undone to prevent future hostilities.

SORA also helped Grape and Hellco. in the war against Kal and The Citadel, reigning victorious. It is currently battling for dominance over the city.

The corporation is lead by Raster, who is also the military leader of SORA. Raster's offices can be found inside SORA Research Facility.

SORA has employed multiple war machines and mechanics to overpower its foes. Below is a list of weapons used by SORA:

Nukes, SORA's primary fighting force. They are manufactured inside the SORA Research Facility. They are the best nukes on the market due to their longevity.
SORA Balloons, designed by Bomber57, have served as ehogwat 1's primary defense. They are now out of use, though they can be found in the SORA museums.
SORA UFO, powerful air unit. These starships can annihilate threats from afar and drop explosives on targets. They can also teleport and turn invisible under special circumstances.2014-05-26 19.37.31
SORA Missile Launcher SRL-1
SORA Submarines, powerful naval forces that can be found inside the SORA Swamp.
SORA Gohma, a mechanical arachnid that is powered by Soranium.
SORA Cannon, Soranium-powered cannon.
Soranium Missile Launcher SRL-1, a powerful weapon capable of destroying everything from a distance.

SORA has disputed its political hegemony with Grape and Hellco. Being the largest military and economical power in Escape, SORA is considered one of the three large corporations in Escape, along with Hellco. and Grape.

SORA is in the process of building multiple building for it productivity.

SORA has always been the main rival of Grape. While Grape had the economic advantage, SORA had more weapons and considerably more territory under its command, making it one of the largest corporations in the world of Escape. At the moment, SORA controls most of the economy, having beaten the Grapecoins. However, Grape is still a threat in its coalition with Hellco. and other smaller companies.

In order to increase its market share and capital, SORA was split into multiple divisions:

SORA: the center of the corporation. The headquarters are situated at SORA Tower. The bulk of SORA's employees work in this division.
SORA Armada: the naval force of SORA. It is currently controlling the Escape River.
SORA Airforce: the aerial force of SORA.
ST: SORA Tech company that patents laptops, tablets, and other technologies. ST has a strong presence in Escape Mall.
SMD: SORA Missile Division, a component of SORA that manufactures missiles and rockets. Currently building the SORA Colonial Empire.
Soranium Division: a division that works on exploiting the mysterious ore Soranium.

Apartments by MichelFP
Modern House by MichelFP
SORA Missile Hangar by Raster
SORA Moon Base by Raster
Last edited by michel on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Escape Chat: http://23.239.11.184/

Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser

Re: Escape Gallery

Postby Murphmario » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Quick question: Can I join?
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Something is coming on Christmas...

michel
Banned

Postby michel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Sure, I'll PM you the details.

sleepy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: absolutely nothing

Postby sleepy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:35 pm

pm me details too or ban
Regards,
sleepy

IRC Quotes
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

<Legend-tony980> GhostHawk, what is a bot?
<GhostBot> a user without a soul
contact info

michel
Banned

Postby michel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Sure

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: The Lost Island

Postby xtremegamer51 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:14 pm

I can probably join,so if you want to you could go ahead and send me the details.Though Im just letting you know that Im not AMAZING at making buildings like castles and stuff.(Even though I may have my fair share of some pretty good building like structures that I have made before)Though I am really good at doing pixel arts from video games like this pixel art of a Yoshi's Island Yoshi that I made on a server,with shading and everything,here are the screens.(I also posted this on the smbx minecraft server thread)
Open the door,get on the floor,everybody do the DINOSAUR!
ImageImage
I support...
Irc chat messages of glory.
[20:49] <RedPanda> WHO WANNA PLAY GARRYS MOD M8S!??!
[20:49] <kinoko> I can play MK8
[20:49] <RedPanda> You win
[20:50] <RedPanda> Gotta put that line in my signature

[15:00] <Xtremegamer51> Captain R U Redy 4 Freddeh?
[15:00] <CaptainAmerica> Xtremegamer51 Thanks but I'm not gay.
[15:01] <CaptainAmerica> I don't want to be with Freddy.
I go by the name,RedPanda,and Xtremegamer51 on the IRC chat room. C:

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:55 pm

It's times like this I wish I could make things that look nice from the outside. This stuff is just amazing, and I couldn't even come close. Good job everyone who built these buildings.

I'm on Soundcloud | My graphics pack!

Jesus is my savior.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Location: Swaggering off into my tardis with the snap of a finger.

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:02 pm

LOL, you showed my horrible ice palace. I would have rather you showed off the sexy mountains on our server as well.
Electric gold our love with tender care
Hills of satin grass and maidens fair
Now she rides through the night on a silver storm
Sword in hand, our fate's torn
She's a sparrow of the dawn
Our love is born

-Flower Power, Greta Van Fleet

michel
Banned

Postby michel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:04 pm

TNTtimelord wrote:LOL, you showed my horrible ice palace. I would have rather you showed off the sexy mountains on our server as well.
Oh, believe me, it's not bad.

Namyrr
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Namyrr » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:25 pm

looking through this gallery makes me want to join as well. Is that possible?

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: The Lost Island

Postby xtremegamer51 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Ok after my last post,I decided that I would like to join this.I think I can happen to make some sort of nice looking building.
Open the door,get on the floor,everybody do the DINOSAUR!
ImageImage
I support...
Irc chat messages of glory.
[20:49] <RedPanda> WHO WANNA PLAY GARRYS MOD M8S!??!
[20:49] <kinoko> I can play MK8
[20:49] <RedPanda> You win
[20:50] <RedPanda> Gotta put that line in my signature

[15:00] <Xtremegamer51> Captain R U Redy 4 Freddeh?
[15:00] <CaptainAmerica> Xtremegamer51 Thanks but I'm not gay.
[15:01] <CaptainAmerica> I don't want to be with Freddy.
I go by the name,RedPanda,and Xtremegamer51 on the IRC chat room. C:

Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Murphmario » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 am

When can I have the IP?
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Something is coming on Christmas...

michel
Banned

Postby michel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:31 am

Whoa

Go to our chatroom, from there I'll whitelist you and give you the IP

http://23.239.11.184/

(if you're already whitelisted, the ip for the server is escapenet.tk)
Last edited by michel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Raster
Banned
Current Project: The Invasion 3

Postby Raster » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:39 am

Most of the building are associated to companies (like Hellco., SORA, Grape). We often build things together and this gallery only shows about half of our buildings.

Megar
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Megar » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:13 pm

i made a shitty race track
Central Highway by Blue
disgusting

Valtteri
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Valtteri » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Are you just gonna ignore my amazing pixel Elsa? :(

sleepy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: absolutely nothing

Postby sleepy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:54 pm

are dick sculptures allowed
Regards,
sleepy

IRC Quotes
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

<Legend-tony980> GhostHawk, what is a bot?
<GhostBot> a user without a soul
contact info

MrPunchia
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: him's hymn
Current Project: IDK
Chat Username: Him

Postby MrPunchia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 pm

I'd like to join.