YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
KekBrother
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Chat Username: KEKB

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby KekBrother » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:27 am

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.

Seriously, even the idea pisses the shit off me.
Fun stuff I support: show

Electriking
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Chat Username: Electriking

Postby Electriking » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:50 am

KekBrother wrote:Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.

Why exactly?
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show

MarioRPGExpert93
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Saving up for a Windows 10 laptop irl! :D
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Electriking wrote:

Why exactly?
Is it because the Rabbids are so annoying?

Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs (04/12 goals accomplished): show
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Complete Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Finish Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in under 24 hours worth of playtime
  • Complete Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Deathless, and NO LIFE SHROOMS!
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
Current amount of $$$ until I get a new Windows 10 Laptop: $772.00
My Sprite Art
My Main YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
My 2nd YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
TSR/VG Resource/MFGG: PaperWilliam
I have Autism & ADHD. Hardcore 90's kid who's born in 93! 8-)

KekBrother
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Chat Username: KEKB

Postby KekBrother » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Electriking wrote:

Why exactly?
Yup, but also because the game always makes me think about that one Rayman.
Fun stuff I support: show

Electriking
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre, and perhaps some other thing
Chat Username: Electriking

Postby Electriking » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:22 pm

KekBrother wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
Electriking wrote: Why exactly?
Yup, but also because the game always makes me think about that one Rayman.
Not really a great reason to hate on it though.
Join my Discord server
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Current Project: Mostly nothing

Postby Oshi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:32 pm

"Chick flicks," although not all of them are necessarily bad.

And also aggressive attitudes
My favorite-est quotes:
Spoiler: show
Me from a long time ago wrote:Any graphics pack that has memes or Pokémon in I'm down for. I love them both! :lol:
Danny wrote:
Ryaa wrote:
xDestroy wrote: top 10 anime betrayals
top 10 top 10s
top 10 dannys in your neighborhood
"Look at the place from where you pee and you will find out your gender." ~TheNewGuy 2018
HackPlayer7 wrote: ''Kirby The Hedgehog is my favorite Pokemon from The Legend Of Bubsy & Knuckles featuring Dante from the Metal Gear series.''
projects I support: show

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:42 am

This:
It's constantly stuck to the left side of my pc screen and I don't know how to get rid of it.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Postby arcade999 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:20 am

when, each time The Flintsones are mentionned on the world wide web, there is alway gonna be morons spreading grand dad crap
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

MarioRPGExpert93
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Saving up for a Windows 10 laptop irl! :D
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:49 am

arcade999 wrote:when, each time The Flintsones are mentionned on the world wide web, there is alway gonna be morons spreading grand dad crap
Yeah, i guess the whole Grand Dad 7 thing is getting more annoying. Which is why I only stick to memes i like

Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs (04/12 goals accomplished): show
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Complete Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Finish Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story in under 24 hours worth of playtime
  • Complete Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Deathless, and NO LIFE SHROOMS!
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
Current amount of $$$ until I get a new Windows 10 Laptop: $772.00
My Sprite Art
My Main YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
My 2nd YouTube (Warning: No SMBX content!)
TSR/VG Resource/MFGG: PaperWilliam
I have Autism & ADHD. Hardcore 90's kid who's born in 93! 8-)

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder

Postby Oshi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:03 pm

When in public places someone decides to act irrationally and idiotic to the point where it causes out loud drama

AKA school
My favorite-est quotes:
Me from a long time ago wrote:Any graphics pack that has memes or Pokémon in I'm down for. I love them both! :lol:
Danny wrote:
Ryaa wrote:
top 10 top 10s
"Look at the place from where you pee and you will find out your gender." ~TheNewGuy 2018
HackPlayer7 wrote: ''Kirby The Hedgehog is my favorite Pokemon from The Legend Of Bubsy & Knuckles featuring Dante from the Metal Gear series.''

Ryuji231
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby Ryuji231 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:13 pm

How youtube, google, and their parent company alphabit inc are pretty much ignoring the ramifications of what Logan Paul did.
I support:

thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: The Invasion ln [(π*420/e²)] + log (69*1337¹³)
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:58 pm

What Logan Paul did is really fucked up. That guy is an actual psychopath.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

Join my discord server!

thunderlakitu
Bit
Bit

Postby thunderlakitu » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Ryuji231 wrote:How youtube, google, and their parent company alphabit inc are pretty much ignoring the ramifications of what Logan Paul did.
Now half of the users from youtube are complaining about it... but of course, youtube, google, and that garbage are gonna do nothing about it.

thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Here is the catch though. Youtube couldn't care less about that, since there are few alternatives to it and people don't regard the existing ones and since the alternatives need people to join them to rival youtube it stays this way. People complain but they don't notice that they could easily change the situation if they work together
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

Join my discord server!

Matt_The_Slime
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Thyme Time!

Postby Matt_The_Slime » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:03 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
arcade999 wrote:when, each time The Flintsones are mentionned on the world wide web, there is alway gonna be morons spreading grand dad crap
Yeah, i guess the whole Grand Dad 7 thing is getting more annoying. Which is why I only stick to memes i like
I mean.... Grand dad is one of my favourites so I'm pretty ok with it!
My Project: Coming Soon!
I support
ImageImage Image

thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:46 am

tbh it is annoying when people talk about a meme when you expect them to talk about something relevant

Join my discord server!

Legend-tony980
Swooper
Swooper
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. X: Alternate Kingdom

Postby Legend-tony980 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:39 am

My post is really long. But I can post things here. Racism, stereotypes, homophobia, prodigious people who have low opinion about themselves, and many more are really pissing me off. Also, don't you hate it when you have to do the dishes or when someone doesn't flush the toilet? Actually, I'm a calm and nice guy. But many things piss me off. :x

If you want more:
Stereotypes, like those on other people of different countries or people of ethnicities. We can live with that but certain stereotypes are inaccurate or really offensive. Or even stereotypes can lead to people think that "this Black guy" must be a thug or something. But no, surprisingly, he is a Ghanaian-born Korean citizen who speaks the language. After everything, I've met many people of different locations and they are either really nice people, people with bright future ahead of them, or rude people or really shitty ones at that, but nay, they remain people. No, not all Asians or Black or White people or even Multiracial people are the same. Would you say the indigenous Australians/South Asians are the same too? Are you kidding...?

And there's the constant lingering homophobia. I'm a straight guy and some guys tend to avoid me or keep saying "no homo" (not in a "In case you somehow think I'm gay or something", but in a "No way in hell I'm gay" as if it's wrong). Look, in terms of my personality, I'm weird and I can be socially awkward. When I'm amongst people I know, I don't care about making good impression. I said I'm straight but I really couldn't care less about sexual orientation regardless of what people say or what I'm saying.

People who are insecure about themselves or have low self-esteem, who act like they are not that good, like average and below but still make me look like shit compared to them. It's really embarrassing for me and irritating too. When their insecurity gets the best of them, that's when it pisses me off. But I remain cool still and don't lash out. I never snapped at someone for 3 years actually. But I hate it when they go like "Is it good or is it weird?", I answer "It's totally fine tho", and I mean it, but then they go "You didn't even look. Am I good or should I change it?", I said "I said it's fine! Totally fine!". But he/she remains persistently unassured "Be serious. Tell me the truth. Is it just fine or it's perfect?" And I answered "It's perfect! I swear to God it's perfect!". It ends potentially in two ways. Either he/she goes "Alright, I'll take your word for it." or "Nah, I don't believe you. I'll go change." It's really irritating... It also happens with drawings, and even in cooking lessons and others. I mean, yeah, you got issues with your capabilities and your physical appearance but someone like you can win tons, not just money and you make me look like shit compared to you! Like, are you telling me that beautiful piece of art is shit when mine is way shittier than yours?! :x But I can understand that if it's because they are competing against someone else of a similar level or the things that have happened in their lives. I would understand why they would underestimate themselves and I would put aside my anger and do whatever I can to help.

Animal conservation projects. I have strong interests in animals since I was young. As of today, I've seen many animal conservation acts going smoothly, successfully, it brought me joy. We are actually doing great things here! Restoring the wildlife, the fauna and the flora! But then, there's also certain cases of the lack of motive, motivation, devotion and "politic" bullshit getting in the way. C'mon! Protecting an animal like the Asiatic lion is not a political right or something like that. It's a responsibility! I also hate when they were about to start a project they had to do and end up not doing it. They were right there! Why couldn't they do the right thing?! Or how come they haven't seen this through? And I hate when animals get poached... I also hate when animals have to remain in captivity with absolutely no intentions of reintroducing them back to the wild... Do a rewilding a project, c'mon! I also hate when animal species are nearly extinct or go extinct. I can say more and be more specific about the subject if you ask me for more... I wish I was a powerful Marvel or Dragon Ballcharacter who can teleport and knock them out and save animals as well. But I want to become an animal conservationist in the future. :)

YouTube has good videos, really great videos. There are many people there who are YouTubers. But back in 2016-2017, there were many diss tracks. Like WTF?! I hate diss tracks so much... They get way too many views and money out of the things they've done by not just disrespecting others but ruining other people's reputation and their career for that matter, regardless who had it coming or not... And they lose subscribers and get too dislikes for it, I mean, diss tracks are often the most disliked videos of their YouTube channel but still... And my heart bled for Caspar Lee and Conor Maynard, their heart were in the right place. What I've witnessed so far last year's summer was painful... Call me a bitch or whatever, say diss tracks are entertaining, but my opinions won't change. I loathe diss tracks. I'm glad diss tracks have settled down a little bit in late 2017. But if it keeps going, please, someone, anybody, make it stop...

And there's my plans. I have so many plans as Legend-tony980 but it always seems to be like a dead-end, constantly. Alternate Kingdom should've been completed like six years ago, but I couldn't and I still can't. But now I'm back and I'm working on it again. And there's also a good story-telling problem. I know how the story should go, but some stories are just absurd or somewhat silly, and it feels like I'm complicating myself when it should be more sampler. But I'll never give up, especially SMBX 2.0 keeps going. It's my only hope at this point.
Sorry I know it's a lot... But damn, it feels good to let it out...
Here is the link to my Upgraded Super Mario Bros. 3-Styled Graphic Pack Download

Also, go check out my DeviantArt account where most of my image submissions are found.

I'm currently working on Link's sprites tho:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Eri7
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: Super Mario Nova(38A)
Chat Username: Eri7

Postby Eri7 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 am

People with bad projects get praise a lot compared to good ones...
When someone wants to know to which version should he switch and everyone say 2.0 ... I have never saw anyone say ''I suggest you try both and see what does suit you more" (I'm talking about 2.0 and 38A)
When people think that my hard work is insignificant because it was put into 38A project ...
When people completely hate on everything 38A related like engine and the community or our choice to use the engine ...
When you work everyday and put your soul into the project but no one noticed it or cares , it demotivated me from achieving my goals because I don't get the praise I deserve and I must keep working and working on it ...
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.

I support:

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder

Postby Oshi » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:19 pm

I am both scared and mad at my PS4 "friends." They keep starting up stuff I don't want to be a part of. I want to play PS4, but they are preventing me from enjoying the experience like I once did. I do not know how to handle this either, and all I want to do is play my games without all that. I kinda need help here, it is appreciated. I have Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy I want to play, I need to play it.

Also how many times have I brought this up?
My favorite-est quotes:
Danny wrote:
Ryaa wrote:
top 10 top 10s

thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Remove them from your list if they aren't allowing you to enjoy it

Join my discord server!

Return to “Sandbox”