Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
FireyPaperMario
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:55 am

I had this one horrible dream where everywhere I go in craving for fast food, there's nothing but fucking Chick Fil-A locations. And every LGBT person was imprisoned. :shock:

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7

Postby Eri7 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:01 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:55 am
I had this one horrible dream where everywhere I go in craving for fast food, there's nothing but fucking Chick Fil-A locations. And every LGBT person was imprisoned. :shock:
Well this sure sounds like a weird dream.

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: Blue Prince
Current Project: Mostly nothing

Postby Oshi » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Is it bad that I'm actually eating Chick-Fil-A while reading this

Anyways, I had a Discord-related dream one night, and in it Helmetguy changed his avatar to something Touhou or Hyperdimension Neptunia related. Ironic dream since he never has (except for on specific occasions).
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MAFIA THEN GO TO MOSAIC's MUSEUM OR MINIGAME PLAZA PLEASE. WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GAMES.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
My own Discord server: https://discord.gg/YgfWZjn

FireyPaperMario
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Oshi wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 pm
FireyPaperMario wrote:
Is it bad that I'm actually eating Chick-Fil-A while reading this
You monster!!!!! Why would you post that?!?

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Postby GforGoomba » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:45 pm

I was at a Cinnabon and coincidentally saw my friend Sam in line. I wanted to say hi but when he turned around, he didnt look like Sam.
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292

Postby Scroll » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:39 pm

A long time ago I had a funny dream where I was going to beach in summer vacations. The fun fact is that there was a sign with a cow because that word means "vaca" in Spanish so I always tied in the words "vaca" and "vacaciones".
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

cheezeeshoo
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Current Project: some weird levels

Postby cheezeeshoo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:51 am

In my childhood I had a really creepy dream. I was in some empty, dark dimension. The only thing that was visible was a long white staircase, going up to infinity. I was climbing the stairs, one by one, until I reached a platform. Just a platform was there, nothing else. I turned back, but no stairs were there. They disappeared. It was a really creepy moment, when you have nowhere to go but jump down. I was hoping that another way out will appear sometime but time passed and I felt nothing but despair and jumped from that platform. I was falling and falling, falling and falling. It felt like infinity. When I finally landed somewhere, I woke up.

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:21 pm

I was in a class with my teacher who is my friend Sam/my friend Sam who is a teacher IRL. He told me to see him after class and after the talk, I went to my next class but the bell rang so I had to go straight to lunch. During lunch, somehow I was playing South Park 64/PS1 on my cell phone.
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder

Postby Oshi » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:54 pm

Alright.

So this one dream was really weird, but it was also fairly short. I got up from my room and walked into the living room of the house, which the design of is quite similar to my old house. My grandfather was sitting on the couch eating brownies or something (ironic since he is a diabetic), and he got up and I saw one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in my dreams: his legs were extremely short and were basically just the foot up to the knee. He said that he got an operation done because of a reason I don't remember, I think it was because of gangrene or something? Anyways, apparently a meal was done, and my mother had made sweets for me to eat. Oh also, she threw a muffin on the floor and told me to have it.

I'm pretty sure that was the entire dream, like that is literally it.
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MAFIA THEN GO TO MOSAIC's MUSEUM OR MINIGAME PLAZA PLEASE. WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GAMES.

Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292

Postby Scroll » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:31 pm

Oshi wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:54 pm
Alright.

So this one dream was really weird, but it was also fairly short. I got up from my room and walked into the living room of the house, which the design of is quite similar to my old house. My grandfather was sitting on the couch eating brownies or something (ironic since he is a diabetic), and he got up and I saw one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in my dreams: his legs were extremely short and were basically just the foot up to the knee. He said that he got an operation done because of a reason I don't remember, I think it was because of gangrene or something? Anyways, apparently a meal was done, and my mother had made sweets for me to eat. Oh also, she threw a muffin on the floor and told me to have it.

I'm pretty sure that was the entire dream, like that is literally it.
You really keep getting strange dreams very often
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Postby MegaDood » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:57 am

cheezeeshoo wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:51 am
In my childhood I had a really creepy dream. I was in some empty, dark dimension. The only thing that was visible was a long white staircase, going up to infinity. I was climbing the stairs, one by one, until I reached a platform. Just a platform was there, nothing else. I turned back, but no stairs were there. They disappeared. It was a really creepy moment, when you have nowhere to go but jump down. I was hoping that another way out will appear sometime but time passed and I felt nothing but despair and jumped from that platform. I was falling and falling, falling and falling. It felt like infinity. When I finally landed somewhere, I woke up.
That's strange. I've heard of similar dreams like that, and I even feel like I might have experienced a dream like that myself at some point in my life.
My Project:
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:50 am

It's getting quite warm here over Easter. And I happened to dream of an extreme onset of winter!

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:41 am

I sprayed myself with silver metallic spray paint and locked myself in the freezer... yeah

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-245 (SCP-RPG)
Current Project: Taking over the "Dark World".

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:07 am

Oshi wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 pm
Anyways, I had a Discord-related dream one night, and in it Helmetguy changed his avatar to something Touhou or Hyperdimension Neptunia related. Ironic dream since he never has (except for on specific occasions).
Congratulations. You're an oneiromancer.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Thu May 02, 2019 4:22 am

Just this morning before waking up I somehow dreamed of an exam of some remote informatics stuff that I attended long ago, and at the end of the exam while I was putting my name and student number on every paper, I had to see that I forgot one exercise that was worth one quarter of the whole exam!

(I easily got rid of this nightmare though)

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
[ads]

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 8:18 am

Im helping my friend port WarioWare DIY for the DS to my friends Wii U with the SiIvaGunner rip Go My Way playing in the background and it felt way too real to think it was a dream

MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder

Postby MegaDood » Fri May 10, 2019 10:25 pm

Not crazy or weird, but I keep having re-occurring dreams involving trains and train stations, usually with me ending up getting on one. They're very strange indeed.
My Project:

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg

Postby Cedur » Sat May 11, 2019 6:10 am

MegaDood wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:25 pm
Not crazy or weird, but I keep having re-occurring dreams involving trains and train stations, usually with me ending up getting on one. They're very strange indeed.

same here, where I live there's an impressive rail junction; in my dream it even turned into a deep gorge

[ads]

MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder

Postby MegaDood » Sun May 12, 2019 5:52 pm

Cedur wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:10 am
MegaDood wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:25 pm

same here, where I live there's an impressive rail junction; in my dream it even turned into a deep gorge
Weird! If dreams represent something in our current lives, then perhaps train dreams mean that something in our lives is "moving forward". Not literally, but perhaps it means we're on the right track with something in our lives.
My Project:

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder

Postby Oshi » Wed May 15, 2019 9:24 pm

Somewhat vague dream now, but I dreamed that my family went to a beach town (somewhere in Florida?) and we was in a Japanese-themed hotel for whatever reason. During the day, I decided to escape the place (not sure why) by going through the indoor bamboo farms that were located next to the building, and then cutting over to a Japanese restaurant. Before I went outside, I ran into either my dad or grandmother and they asked what tf I was doing, but I can't really remember what I replied with. Anyways, I went outside and saw that in the ocean there were random logs and ships floating out in the water, or at least something like that. It seems as if there was some kind of natural disaster that occurred but for some reason nobody even knew it. The rest of the dream after that I forgot.

There was also this other dream where I was going on an adventure, first going through a cave that resembled Hazy Maze Cave from SM64, but it was more like a passageway than anything. Once I got out, I was in a town, and I headed over to this hotel. It was nasty, as there was like mold on the walls, and also for some reason a pool with a slide. I decided to use my F.L.U.D.D. that I had on me now out of nowhere and clean it all up, and then afterwards I left. Then I went to the final location of my trek, which was a city of sorts. There was an office building which was Bowser Jr's, but I couldn't get inside because of the security. So I had to go into another office building to meet Sophocles, and he built me a drone that had the ability to become invisible and it had a video camera attached. So I flew it through Bowser Jr's building, and I believe I made it to the executive office but then the dream cut off there. I guess I had been playing too much Super Mario Sunshine that night, since it was heavily themed around the game.

Return to “Sandbox”