What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby MegaDood » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:34 am

Eri7 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:02 pm
Hey today was a great day for me, there was a carnaval event in my city and i managed to get a lot of candy and stuff. So that's how Halloween feels like lol.
Image
You did it. You have become the Lord of Lollies.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Business Man
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:41 pm
Flair: Money
Chat Username: Business Man

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby Business Man » Wed May 29, 2019 6:00 am

My best day been, when i meet DADDY BRAIN
I LIKE MONEY I LIKE MONEY I LIKE MONEY I LIKE MONEY I LIKE MONEY

User avatar
MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby MegaDood » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 pm

Business Man wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:00 am
My best day been, when i meet DADDY BRAIN
I think that would be anyone's best day. To even witness the great Daddy Brain is a rare experience.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4079
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby Cedur » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:58 am

MegaDood wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 pm
Business Man wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:00 am
My best day been, when i meet DADDY BRAIN
I think that would be anyone's best day. To even witness the great Daddy Brain is a rare experience.

sheesh ... good job answering an unknown troll ...
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4613
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: Mah GFX Pack (Containing Sega Mega Drive style, PC Engine style, & 16-bit Monochrome GFXs)
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:40 am

1 of my most greatest days of my life is when I work a total of about 12 hours of work in my 2 week period in Papa John's! Which was Saturday of last week.

User avatar
ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm
Flair: "Nothing is impossible!" But I do nothing all day.
Current Project: ☆ Jump up super star! ☆
Chat Username: ThePieSkyHigh
Contact:

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:35 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:40 am
1 of my most greatest days of my life is when I work a total of about 12 hours of work in my 2 week period in Papa John's! Which was Saturday of last week.
Do they let you eat pizza? They gotta if you work 12 freakin hours (but if thats a good thing for you idk)
Image
Go check out my levels
Go check out my short stories
You may call me "Pie" if you'd like.

If you want a logo for your episode, go PM AndrewPixel!
Working on: show
Image

A game with a classic selection of world styles, each having 5 levels to play!
Demo is out now! viewtopic.php?f=90&t=22538&p=336507#p336507

I support: show
Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2334
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!
Current Project: trying new things
Chat Username: *practical

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby Rhosty » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:47 pm

One time I was riding a hoverboard and went too fast, then I fell and something else happened, I'll let you figure out the rest because it's kinda embarrassing and gross lol.

User avatar
MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby MegaDood » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:18 am

Cedur wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:58 am
MegaDood wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 pm
Business Man wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:00 am
My best day been, when i meet DADDY BRAIN
I think that would be anyone's best day. To even witness the great Daddy Brain is a rare experience.

sheesh ... good job answering an unknown troll ...
Hey I was only having a joke... And how was he a troll anyway, if I may ask?
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 4079
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby Cedur » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:41 am

MegaDood wrote:And how was he a troll anyway, if I may ask?

really look at both his and FatalPepper's posts (they're the same person) and see how dumb and effortless they are. (most importantly though the Betterified bootleg with fake claims)

ftr he's more a prankster than a troll but still
Image

Supports: show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby MegaDood » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Cedur wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:41 am
MegaDood wrote:And how was he a troll anyway, if I may ask?

really look at both his and FatalPepper's posts (they're the same person) and see how dumb and effortless they are. (most importantly though the Betterified bootleg with fake claims)

ftr he's more a prankster than a troll but still
Ah I see what you mean now. Thanks for the clarification on it.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1151
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Blue Prince
Current Project: Mostly nothing

Re: What was your greatest/funniest day(s)?

Postby Oshi » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:04 pm

I remember in 4th grade when the teacher brought in whale blubber for a science demonstration on heat (at least I think so anyways), and I remember that my reaction to it was the best out of the class. There was two girls in my class who nicknamed me "Blubba" or something like that because of it, and they even drew me as a miniature whale (because they were Steven Universe fans). It was pretty nice.

Things like this don't really happen anymore so it feels good to reminiscence.
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MAFIA THEN GO TO MOSAIC's MUSEUM OR MINIGAME PLAZA PLEASE. WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GAMES.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image
My own Discord server: https://discord.gg/YgfWZjn


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests