Introductions Thread

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5626
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Cedur » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:16 pm

Welcome, I'll be interested to see what you're up for.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

anstar
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:28 pm
Flair: Stand up Comedian
Current Project: Making videos on endings of good episodes on YouTube
Contact:

A New Guy out here......

Postby anstar » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:46 pm

Hello there I am just an 18-year old, stupid boy from India (yes, India. I don't think this forum has any users from India), who fell in love with SMBX at first sight on YouTube.
Why am I here?
Just wanted to know the guys behind a smashing game.
My Short Intro:
YouTuber (Mario Forever and Super Mario Bros X)
Basically I make videos on endings of SMBX episodes (Final Boss Fights)
My Channel: AnStar
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3q7wx ... BtbN4Gf3kg
I am also an aspiring doctor (NEET Aspirant).
Well, lastly I can't make SMBX Worlds, but I will definitely try out all of your games.
Thanks for reading this!!!

User avatar
DrMekar
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:16 am
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR
Current Project: Mario Hereos 2: The Seal of Darkness, Mario Heroes: The First Chapter REMASTERED, Path of Silence
Chat Username: DrMekar
Contact:

Re: A New Guy out here......

Postby DrMekar » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:06 pm

anstar wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:46 pm
Hello there I am just an 18-year old, stupid boy from India (yes, India. I don't think this forum has any users from India), who fell in love with SMBX at first sight on YouTube.
Why am I here?
Just wanted to know the guys behind a smashing game.
My Short Intro:
YouTuber (Mario Forever and Super Mario Bros X)
Basically I make videos on endings of SMBX episodes (Final Boss Fights)
My Channel: AnStar
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3q7wx ... BtbN4Gf3kg
I am also an aspiring doctor (NEET Aspirant).
Well, lastly I can't make SMBX Worlds, but I will definitely try out all of your games.
Thanks for reading this!!!
Welcome to the Forums Anstar :)

You can try out my Two World Demo of MH1.5 if you want: https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/ ... 36&t=25110
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8fzX ... subscriber

My Episodes & Projects:
ImageImage


If you want to support my Projects, put this in your signature. Thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=25110[/url]
Great Folks who support/ed my projects/in the past:

Suecra
jaf
Suckerman7 GM

Image

The Great Yoshi
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:55 pm

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby The Great Yoshi » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:17 pm

Hi! Hello. Howdy!

I've known about this place for ages, but finally decided to register and join in the fun. About me: I'm one of those programmer-modder types who enjoys making things for games, and SMBX is right up that alley.

"Why are you here?"
Mostly I signed up because I'm currently working on a special project for the SMBX community, which I hope to show you all soon, once it's more polished.

"How you got into SMBX":
I stumbled upon it after previously discovering some old Super Mario World hacks. It was so impressive, it inspired me to start making content myself.

"Where your username comes from":
Figured I ought to pick a Mario-themed name, and this one seemed silly enough.

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5474
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: Too many things atm! Welp! :(
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:23 pm

The Great Yoshi wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:17 pm
"Where your username comes from":
Figured I ought to pick a Mario-themed name, and this one seemed silly enough.
I guess my story of my username is the same as yours.... But welcome anyways. ^^"
Custom Mega Drive playables (Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG Goals (67% complete)
I have Autism & ADHD.
Pokémon Home: QRGBGBRYUKQD

User avatar
Snowy_Desert
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 pm
Flair: The Icy Pharaoh
Current Project: Nothing for now

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Snowy_Desert » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:17 pm

Hello Humans and Robots!
For months i haven't posted anything here, or even touch SMBX.
But now i will start to post more often and maybe even start to make SMBX levels again. (but first i will learn how to use SMBX2 B4)

Anyways, i'm here again.
Do you believe in magic?

User avatar
thegameseum
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:26 am
Flair: h
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: TheGameseum
Contact:

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby thegameseum » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:24 pm

Snowy_Desert wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:17 pm
Hello Humans and Robots!
For months i haven't posted anything here, or even touch SMBX.
But now i will start to post more often and maybe even start to make SMBX levels again. (but first i will learn how to use SMBX2 B4)

Anyways, i'm here again.
B4 is really good. You'll love it.
ImageImage
walker guy ftw

I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

User avatar
CJ_RLushi
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:39 pm
Current Project: Making libraries, i guess.

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby CJ_RLushi » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:24 pm

So, i've had this account for a few months and i finally decided to show up and start contributing to the community. I have known about this game for almost a decade, and i think it would be cool to finally join the community, I probably met this game because of a koopaling boss rush, it happened a long time ago so I cant exactly remember.
What else can i say?, im 15, I like to draw and do pixel art, nothing else i guesss :p

User avatar
DrMekar
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:16 am
Flair: CUSTOM CHARACTER CREATOR
Current Project: Mario Hereos 2: The Seal of Darkness, Mario Heroes: The First Chapter REMASTERED, Path of Silence
Chat Username: DrMekar
Contact:

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby DrMekar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 am

CJ_RLushi wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:24 pm
So, i've had this account for a few months and i finally decided to show up and start contributing to the community. I have known about this game for almost a decade, and i think it would be cool to finally join the community, I probably met this game because of a koopaling boss rush, it happened a long time ago so I cant exactly remember.
What else can i say?, im 15, I like to draw and do pixel art, nothing else i guesss :p
Welcome to the Forums.
Pixel Art? Sounds sympathic ;).
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8fzX ... subscriber

My Episodes & Projects:
ImageImage


If you want to support my Projects, put this in your signature. Thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=25110[/url]
Great Folks who support/ed my projects/in the past:

Suecra
jaf
Suckerman7 GM

Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5626
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Cedur » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:07 am

Hello dude! You should join the various Discord servers of the SMBX community, there's a lot more activity there!
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

User avatar
Ed Elric
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:24 pm
Flair: Level Alchemist
Current Project: SMBX: THE 2 DIMENSIONS

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Ed Elric » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:46 pm

Hello, I am a 16 year-old boy from Brazil (high school student). Since I was 10 year-old, I play and create smbx levels.
Forgive me for my bad english, i'm brazilian

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5626
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Cedur » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:17 am

Ed Elric wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:46 pm
Hello, I am a 16 year-old boy from Brazil (high school student). Since I was 10 year-old, I play and create smbx levels.

welcome to the community, I'll look forward to see your levels!
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

User avatar
Ed Elric
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:24 pm
Flair: Level Alchemist
Current Project: SMBX: THE 2 DIMENSIONS

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby Ed Elric » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:38 pm

Thanks Cedur. Soon I will make available some levels of my project
Forgive me for my bad english, i'm brazilian


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests