Flair: my brain craves caffeine
Pronouns: Any

Re: Health (Mental and Physical)

Postby Krakin » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:45 pm

Jumper wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:18 am
Rhosty wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:46 am
I remember that one time I posted on here that I would runaway from my sister's house if I didn't get what I wanted for my birthday.
depressing stuf: show
As it turned out, this had almost nothing to do with presents and more to do with the fact that I was overwhelmed at the fact of going to physical school again after about a year after my mom passed. I pretended to take the trash out, but had another bag with me that contained my Wii, a couple games, and a hoodie. I walked a ways down a few streets and turns to a ditch, and attempted to drown myself 3 times in the stream that ran below. Something stopped me from killing myself though, I don't know if the fear of dying took over or if something crossed my mind that gave me a reason to keep living. I just got up and layed on a toppled tree trunk for the rest of the evening, and cried until I had no tears left, since I knew my sisters would kill me the second I came back. Not to mention I was muddy and flithy from the water and I slid and cut myself on the way down to the stream. As a bonus, I lost my pair of Nike slides in the river too, so I walked home barefoot.
There was also some other periods where it seemed like I was drunk or something from the way I posted.
stupid stuf: show
This was beacuse I actually was, a little bit at least. I only drank around the equivalent of a cup or so out of whatever alcohol I could find (hennessy, vodka, tequila, truly, even whiskey); I definitely didn't drink myself into a stupor, although a couple times I had too much at once and threw up. Speaking of which, how I got my hands on alcohol in the first place was through my sister, and she didn't know about it for the longest time up until recently, when she drank a shot from a bottle and discovered that there was water in it. She claims she knows I was the one who drank some of it and put water in it so she wouldn't notice, because she saw me do it on the nanny cam. Because of this, I can't be left home alome anymore.
I've always had a bad habit of getting into other people's things growing up, and it hasn't seemed to go away with age. I'm pretty sure I'm disabled, even though my siblings swear up and down that I don't have any disabilities, based off of some potentially outdated medical records; I haven't had a checkup or anything in years.
I have seen your posts in the past (the drunk posts, how your sister acted, etc.), and I do feel bad for the situation that you're in.
Sorry to hear about your mother's passing; I understand what you're going through (hell, 4 days ago was the 2nd year since my dog Mac died), especially when they're close to you.

While it is upsetting to hear that you almost committed suicide, I'm glad that you're still here.
I'm sorry if it doesn't seem genuine, because I'm not good at comforting those who are depressed/suicidal, and also because it's 3 in the morning here.

Just wondering, do you have any relatives that live closeby (besides your sister)?
Not exactly, my aunt, one of my uncles and great-grandmother on my mom's side live in the same state as me, but pretty far away, and my brother is on the run from authorities afaik. I can tell anyone interested more about the situation in a p.m if they want; I feel like it'd be too much to write here.
Tone indicators : /j= joking, /srs= serious, /lh= light-hearted, /s= sarcastic
things: show

Get it, Let it roll!

My Switch friend code: SW-1004-3051-8456
My main YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicaMario64/featured
krakin.carrd.org
selective mutism is a nuisance

Jumper
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: Health (Mental and Physical)

Postby Jumper » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Rhosty wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:45 pm
Jumper wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:18 am
Rhosty wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:46 am
I remember that one time I posted on here that I would runaway from my sister's house if I didn't get what I wanted for my birthday.
depressing stuf: show
As it turned out, this had almost nothing to do with presents and more to do with the fact that I was overwhelmed at the fact of going to physical school again after about a year after my mom passed. I pretended to take the trash out, but had another bag with me that contained my Wii, a couple games, and a hoodie. I walked a ways down a few streets and turns to a ditch, and attempted to drown myself 3 times in the stream that ran below. Something stopped me from killing myself though, I don't know if the fear of dying took over or if something crossed my mind that gave me a reason to keep living. I just got up and layed on a toppled tree trunk for the rest of the evening, and cried until I had no tears left, since I knew my sisters would kill me the second I came back. Not to mention I was muddy and flithy from the water and I slid and cut myself on the way down to the stream. As a bonus, I lost my pair of Nike slides in the river too, so I walked home barefoot.
There was also some other periods where it seemed like I was drunk or something from the way I posted.
stupid stuf: show
This was beacuse I actually was, a little bit at least. I only drank around the equivalent of a cup or so out of whatever alcohol I could find (hennessy, vodka, tequila, truly, even whiskey); I definitely didn't drink myself into a stupor, although a couple times I had too much at once and threw up. Speaking of which, how I got my hands on alcohol in the first place was through my sister, and she didn't know about it for the longest time up until recently, when she drank a shot from a bottle and discovered that there was water in it. She claims she knows I was the one who drank some of it and put water in it so she wouldn't notice, because she saw me do it on the nanny cam. Because of this, I can't be left home alome anymore.
I've always had a bad habit of getting into other people's things growing up, and it hasn't seemed to go away with age. I'm pretty sure I'm disabled, even though my siblings swear up and down that I don't have any disabilities, based off of some potentially outdated medical records; I haven't had a checkup or anything in years.
I have seen your posts in the past (the drunk posts, how your sister acted, etc.), and I do feel bad for the situation that you're in.
Sorry to hear about your mother's passing; I understand what you're going through (hell, 4 days ago was the 2nd year since my dog Mac died), especially when they're close to you.

While it is upsetting to hear that you almost committed suicide, I'm glad that you're still here.
I'm sorry if it doesn't seem genuine, because I'm not good at comforting those who are depressed/suicidal, and also because it's 3 in the morning here.

Just wondering, do you have any relatives that live closeby (besides your sister)?
Not exactly, my aunt, one of my uncles and great-grandmother on my mom's side live in the same state as me, but pretty far away, and my brother is on the run from authorities afaik. I can tell anyone interested more about the situation in a p.m if they want; I feel like it'd be too much to write here.
Oh, that sucks.

If you do feel more comfortable talking via pms, I understand. It is hard to share things that happened in your life to anyone, especially random people on the internet.
Supported Projects: show
Spoiler: show
thehelmetguy1 wrote: True rules of SMBX:
1-SMB3 graphics ftw
2-SMB3 graphics are the answer to life
3-If you don't use SMB3 graphics you don't know how to make levels
4-SMB3 graphics are the most important thing to have in your level
5-SMB3 graphics were so loved that someone said they were overrated and this person died 1337 times and became a SMB3 graphic. We could make a religion out of this.

Itz_Show_Time
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Pronouns: he/him

Re: User Talk & Personal Stuff

Postby Itz_Show_Time » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:37 am

God, I'm turning 15 years old today.
Also known as Scroll! You can call me by that name if you'd like.

My SMBX episode:

"Marina, ¿a ti te gusta el tequila?"
"A mi no me gusta A MI ME ENCANTAAAA!!!"
"Wooooo!"

Krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Krakin » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:54 am

1di_Scroll wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:37 am
God, I'm turning 15 years old today.
Happy birthday! How does it feel to be one year older?
and also i've found another special interest: Rabbids

Get it, Let it roll!

krakin.carrd.org

Itz_Show_Time
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby Itz_Show_Time » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:58 am

Krakin wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:54 am
Happy birthday! How does it feel to be one year older?
Thanks! It feels like hell.

My SMBX episode:

"Wooooo!"

Krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Krakin » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:26 pm

Haha that's what it felt like for me too

Get it, Let it roll!

krakin.carrd.org

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks

Postby Cedur » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:00 am

Very late @Scroll but happy belated birthday!

Also I hit 300 notifications, I'm going down the Mosaic drain
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Itz_Show_Time
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby Itz_Show_Time » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:55 am

Cedur wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:00 am
Very late @Scroll but happy belated birthday!

Also I hit 300 notifications, I'm going down the Mosaic drain
Thank you dude!

Sad to see you're slowly moving on from the community.

My SMBX episode:

"Wooooo!"

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:51 pm

My favorite radio station flipped the switch to 24/7 Christmas music nearly two hours ago. It's a relief after going through a lot of stress this fall. Holiday music has a nostalgic feeling that helps me calm down and smile.
#DiverseScouts
Join my Discord server!
Check out my levels!
Are you a Villager love like me? I don't own this image.

thegameseum
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: im a epic gammer (not realy)
Pronouns: they/them

Postby thegameseum » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:13 am

Since I live in the US, I have all of next week off of school because of Thanksgiving. Pretty glad, as school was starting to become a bit too much for me.
Image Image
walker guy

I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

I support:
ImageImage

Itz_Show_Time
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny

Postby Itz_Show_Time » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:22 pm

I moved to Mexico last month along with my mom and step dad. We're doing good so far, but I miss Venezuela like nothing.

My SMBX episode:

"Wooooo!"

Return to “Sandbox”