User Talk & Personal Stuff

Off-topic discussion.
Eric
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Expectations are the seed for disappointment.
Pronouns: she/they

Re: User Talk & Personal Stuff

Postby Eric » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:59 am

chuckster wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:09 am
how is everyone doing? i like to come back every half a year or so and silently lurk but i end up leaving pretty quickly because it makes me sad seeing a community i grew up with lose so many people and become a bit of a ghost town.
I wouldn't necessarily say it has become a ghost town.
Activity has mostly shifted towards Discord, though, as forums don't seem to be very popular in general anymore.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: I take naps a lot
Pronouns: she/her, they/them

Postby krakin » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:03 pm

chuckster wrote:
how is everyone doing? i like to come back every half a year or so and silently lurk but i end up leaving pretty quickly because it makes me sad seeing a community i grew up with lose so many people and become a bit of a ghost town.
doing ok, i acquired a bf in the past month so that's nice

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:09 pm

chuckster wrote:
how is everyone doing? I like to come back every half a year or so and silently lurk but I end up leaving pretty quickly because it makes me sad seeing a community I grew up with lose so many people and become a bit of a ghost town.
Decent. A little bit of a heartbreak to see that my love interest is dating someone, but I'm confident I'll move on. At the very least, I'm happy for him. I don't really need a relationship to feel love when I already have plenty of friends to share it with. Plus, he's very happy with his bf. My family status has improved. I just hope my dad's okay. He told me he's been feeling weak lately.

Right now, I'm just enjoying BFDI. I finished rewatching the first two episodes of TPOT.

thegameseum
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: doin your mom
Pronouns: they/them

Postby thegameseum » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:53 am

chuckster wrote:
I've been doing decently well. I'm almost completely done recovering from my wisdom teeth removal surgery.

I do wish there was a way to """"revive"""" this community, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. It's active enough for new projects to still be worked on though, so that's a plus.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:39 pm

I am very concerned about the Roe v Wade overturn by the Supreme Court

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:39 pm

krakin wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:39 pm
I am very concerned about the Roe v Wade overturn by the Supreme Court
As an American, I am too...

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: People don't care about my threads! :(

Postby Chanceux2 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:44 am

Been a while hasn't it. In general, I didn't expect to get unbanned at any time tbh. Especially since I'm still a kid and I'm not 13 yet. I realized that even though I chose to make a promise of leaving and coming back when I'm 13, leaving this place is too hard for me. As much as I want to come back as a 13 year old, it's too hard to just leave a game and account that I've been using since 2019 and a game I've been playing since 2017 and it clearly shows. Back in 2020, I wanted to leave 3 times but then I just couldn't and I chose to come back. Plus, at the moment, legally this is the only place I can talk in the SMBX Community because again, I'm still technically a kid. I've grown past my stupidity on this Forum and grown up a bit. I looked at the way I acted on this forum in 2021, and I now understand why I got banned off of the forums. I don't wanna post in the thread that much unless I'm responding to someone since I'm probably gonna get myself into a situation which will get me banned, and yeah that basically all I have to say.

krakin
Birdo
Birdo

Postby krakin » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:07 pm

it's nice to see you on here again

Twisted4932
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: This text has 28 letters and 3 numbers.
Pronouns: He/him

Postby Twisted4932 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:28 pm

"Today one of my budgies died because the winter in my country is horrifying."
Another budgie died today, but now I feel like a cold-blooded budgie murderer. Also, sometimes I feel pressure in my chest and head, I am becoming a person without feelings, and I think I'm losing my sanity. I hope to be better the next days, but maybe not. June is finishing, and the next month I'll deal with the amount of homeworks from the high school. At least I can do my favorite hobbies.

Return to “Sandbox”