World War 3

Off-topic discussion.
MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted

World War 3

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:01 pm

So, i think it's actually prone to happening, due to the fact that there's deep shit going on between France, Russia, Syria, and the fact that there's a chance the united states will start getting involved with the ISIS shit. And with this shit going on, who knows, maybe north korea is going to try and take advantage of the situation in some way.

Thoughts?

Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto
Flair: When's Mafia

Re: World War 3

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:19 pm

In my thoughts... it could either be in the americas where the next president of that country would be Donald trump, and someone has a hit on him. They money would go up, and killed...
Or the shit happen as said before. Really, ISIS is an extremist group, they took it to the extreme and they could cause these events to continue with what they do to make events of world war 3. World war was bound to happen as human's governments are run by people who don't actually do much and restrict people... yet people being restricted can cause pure peace if done right...
CurrentBIGMOOD11/9/18: show
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Aero
Palom
Palom
Pronouns: she/her they/them

Postby Aero » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:21 pm

The thing about it is, when it will be called for what it is. World War I wasn't called World War I during the conflict, because that would be pretty odd to do since it implies further wars. It was called the Great War until the major conflicts of World War II. Now that World War II is over with, we're in an interesting time where the next set of global conflicts can be called World War III but it most likely won't be. What I'm getting at is it probably won't be called World War III until after the fact - if at all. To be honest with all the economic warfare, and bombings happening around the world I'd say we're pretty much a few steps away from world war in the old fashioned sense.

My bet is a nuclear Iran will go rouge, or China/Russia will try causing a mass EMP to kick things off.

Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig
Pronouns: She/her

Postby Pseudo » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Yeah AeroMatter that's a good point. I feel like a war would never be called World War 3 anyways unless there was nuclear warfare involved. That's such a popular image these days (and since the cold war really) that I doubt any other conflict, no matter how widespread, would get to be called that.

I mean, hopefully World War 3 wouldn't happen. Everybody would be in some pretty deep shit if that were the case, obviously. I guess we can only hope for the best here.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

mechamind
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: You can set your mind to it!
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Postby mechamind » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Yesterday while I was walking along the uptown street, I saw a few people promoting "Stop World War 3" on the sidewalk, campaigning to end the hate. Since it was only 7 days after the Paris attacks, it did at least catch my attention. But then when I saw the picture of a Hitler/Stalin double-moustache on Queen Elizabeth's face, I knew there was no taking it seriously.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

Bryan
Snifit
Snifit

Postby Bryan » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Honestly, I believe if war did break out it'd be between Russia and the United States. Russia bombed Syria and then we did it to show our country is just as dominant.

I mean conflict could break out because now even China is involved. In fact, five of the world's most powerful armies are involved - US, Russia, China, Germany and India.

Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Why go to nuclear war... if they did then it would be fucking dumb... but people who run the world will be dumb... yet that is the only way people think war should be.., we could just do thing instead of being in a nuclear war Goddamnit who would go to nuclear war instead of going to regular war, oh yeah people are stupid...

Now it just might not even be a war now that i think about it... it might just be an invasion on one country where many people believe they are located. In fact they might not even be there at all, they might be underground, in the sky (probably not), or spread out across the world, whoch in fact they are... it is pointless just to do any of tbis anyways. It won't matter in a few decades or centuries from now, we all could hopefully try to reach the goal people should actually do and go to space and colonize, if we can fix the shit here.
Don't expect me to do anything SMBX related, I'm only really here for nostalgia and Mafia.
1 wrote:Mafia is such a riveting game when you make accusations on Night fucking 1 ain't it?

Bryan
Snifit
Snifit

Postby Bryan » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:53 pm

Jacob wrote:Why go to nuclear war... if they did then it would be fucking dumb... but people who run the world will be dumb... yet that is the only way people think war should be.., we could just do thing instead of being in a nuclear war Goddamnit who would go to nuclear war instead of going to regular war, oh yeah people are stupid...

Now it just might not even be a war now that i think about it... it might just be an invasion on one country where many people believe they are located. In fact they might not even be there at all, they might be underground, in the sky (probably not), or spread out across the world, whoch in fact they are... it is pointless just to do any of tbis anyways. It won't matter in a few decades or centuries from now, we all could hopefully try to reach the goal people should actually do and go to space and colonize, if we can fix the shit here.
Because a nuclear war would show how much power your nation has and that it is dominant because it holds nuclear weapons.

I forgot to mention two other fanctions that could start the next war would India and Pakistan... maybe even Iran.

However, I do not think we would have an all out nuclear war, a lot has to happen for us to even get close to having that. Plus, I don't think we'll have a conflict the size of an all out world war either, the UN and a bunch of other organizations were made to prevent that.

Nanaya Jacob
Phanto
Phanto

Postby Nanaya Jacob » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:17 am

I don't really see the U. Fucking N. Doing shit. The chance of nuclear war is the government of people who want it to happen. Like Russia will fucking attack you, but korea will obliterate you, amd is can see someone dumb attacking korea... now with the events of racism, immigration of country problems (which you try to help with yet you keep making things more expensive in your countries and people can't find jobs as much as you could find that one people who is actually a really true hero) , and extremist attacks. One of these events will make a conflict or war or some shit in the world, probably gonna be the americas or some other country.
(And besides, nuclear weapons do not show how strong your country is. If your people are happen and you are technologically advanced then other countries then that shows how strong or well better your country is in my personal opinion)

Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Pseudo » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:24 am

The thing is, if a war become nuclear, I can only see like two options.

1. Everybody dies.
2. The country that fired its missiles first wins and gets a LOT of power because no one else wants to cause a nuclear holocaust.

both are really shitty. REALLY shitty.

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:49 am

I'd rather not have a new world war going on in general... I mean, what do they thinking of fighting several landmass just to obtain them and having even more dead peoples lundering around on our world?

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:56 am

bossedit8 wrote:I'd rather not have a new world war going on in general... I mean, what do they thinking of fighting several landmass just to obtain them and having even more dead peoples lundering around on our world?
Those who want the landmass don't care about dead people. They don't care if civillians are shot either.

Zipper
Flurry
Flurry

Postby Zipper » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:13 am

I honestly don't see a WW3 happening solely over the recent terror attacks, though it MAY influence some countries' take on how others treat the "problem". If there are major disagreements on how the attacks are suppressed, how the terrorists are stopped AND how the refugees are treated, it may lead to some nasty friction between the ""big guys" of the world (you know, US, Russia, China etc.). Bad enough to cause a war? Presumably not during the active terror attacks, but maybe later.

Artemis008
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby Artemis008 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Dude, it is WW3 according to some countries.
And just look at WW2, It's everyone against Germany.
Now replace Germany with ISIS.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Artemis008 wrote:Dude, it is WW3 according to some countries.
And just look at WW2, It's everyone against Germany.
Now replace Germany with ISIS.
What does ISIS have to with a world war.

Artemis008
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby Artemis008 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:42 pm

What they did is the same thing Germany and their allies did to get us into a war, (Pearl Harbor) (Boston Bombing)

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:48 pm

But germany wasn't doing it as terroristic act and those things happened bc Hitler told his soldiers to do so.

And a terror group doesn't do a third ww.

Pseudo
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Pseudo » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:06 pm

The thing is, ISIS is essentially a non-state actor with no allies. I don't think it has what it takes to participate in a world war as a major power.

- a spam account, 2016

Return to “Sandbox”