Discord Quotes Topic

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:09 am

yesterday, everyone(including me) are shitposting random photos on the discord chat while rei is shitposting anime photos and i was shitposting luigi death stare picture(beware m8)

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
hi there signature reader

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Rhosty » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:16 am

RSuper wrote:yesterday, everyone(including me) are shitposting random photos on the discord chat while rei is shitposting anime photos and i was shitposting luigi death stare picture(beware m8)
So I'm guessing that's why you have Luigi's death stare pose as your avatar. Anyways, a few days ago on the Discord chat, I talked about something that I saw, and that I couldn't unsee. Someone asked what, and I posted some weird fetish art of Lemmy Koopa, which i got banned for lol.
Lemmy: i just saw something that i can't unsee
(forgot this user's name): what?
Lemmy: Alright shield your eyes, once you see this one you won't be able to unsee it
(the picture that got me banned, which i'm not gonna show)
(i went to the bathroom after this and then got some water from the fridge and came to see this)
(also forgot this user's name) wtf
(same user as above) ok @chanops please ban this user

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:51 am

practicalshorty014 wrote:
RSuper wrote:yesterday, everyone(including me) are shitposting random photos on the discord chat while rei is shitposting anime photos and i was shitposting luigi death stare picture(beware m8)
So I'm guessing that's why you have Luigi's death stare pose as your avatar. Anyways, a few days ago on the Discord chat, I talked about something that I saw, and that I couldn't unsee. Someone asked what, and I posted some weird fetish art of Lemmy Koopa, which i got banned for lol.
Lemmy: i just saw something that i can't unsee
(forgot this user's name): what?
Lemmy: Alright shield your eyes, once you see this one you won't be able to unsee it
(the picture that got me banned, which i'm not gonna show)
(i went to the bathroom after this and then got some water from the fridge and came to see this)
(also forgot this user's name) wtf
(same user as above) ok @chanops please ban this user
Was the picture NSFW, and can you possibly describe what the picture was about (Like what was happening on it) cause I'm just curious. Also, how long was your ban?
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Rhosty » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:43 pm

Snessy the duck wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote:
RSuper wrote:yesterday, everyone(including me) are shitposting random photos on the discord chat while rei is shitposting anime photos and i was shitposting luigi death stare picture(beware m8)
So I'm guessing that's why you have Luigi's death stare pose as your avatar. Anyways, a few days ago on the Discord chat, I talked about something that I saw, and that I couldn't unsee. Someone asked what, and I posted some weird fetish art of Lemmy Koopa, which i got banned for lol.
Lemmy: i just saw something that i can't unsee
(forgot this user's name): what?
Lemmy: Alright shield your eyes, once you see this one you won't be able to unsee it
(the picture that got me banned, which i'm not gonna show)
(i went to the bathroom after this and then got some water from the fridge and came to see this)
(also forgot this user's name) wtf
(same user as above) ok @chanops please ban this user
Was the picture NSFW, and can you possibly describe what the picture was about (Like what was happening on it) cause I'm just curious. Also, how long was your ban?
it was NSFW, and like I said, I'm not going to say what it was about because there's just something wrong in that picture, period. I have no idea how long my ban will be because I wasn't notified in any way.

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:04 am

Well, I hope your ban is not forever. Also, there's a lot of weird NSFW fetish art out there, so I understand that you don't want to say what it's about. Also, where exactly did you find the image?
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Rhosty » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:31 am

Snessy the duck wrote:Well, I hope your ban is not forever. Also, there's a lot of weird NSFW fetish art out there, so I understand that you don't want to say what it's about. Also, where exactly did you find the image?
All I did was search up Lemmy Koopa in Google Images and found that picture in there with the others.

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:34 am

practicalshorty014 wrote:
Snessy the duck wrote:Well, I hope your ban is not forever. Also, there's a lot of weird NSFW fetish art out there, so I understand that you don't want to say what it's about. Also, where exactly did you find the image?
All I did was search up Lemmy Koopa in Google Images and found that picture in there with the others.
That just shows how important the safe seach function is!
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:55 am

everyone right now in the chat is shitposting delet this and maybe many memes including me. it was flooded with delet this meme

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
hi there signature reader

User avatar
Ryaa
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:38 pm
Current Project: Revelation X (Webcomic)
Chat Username: Ryaa

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Ryaa » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:12 am

This is one of the many forms of AIDS that I have to deal with every morning please save me.

Image
Pronounced like "Rai-ah"

Image
Image

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: College
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 am

RSuper wrote:everyone right now in the chat is shitposting delet this and maybe many memes including me. it was flooded with delet this meme
I wonder who started it

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Image
Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby RSupertheGreat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:57 am

it was megyro zeppeli

me and flagpole1up on the 2du network server drinking bleach ALOT.
click here for images: show
ImageImageImageImage

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
hi there signature reader

Navi
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:52 am
Current Project: trying to be a normal person
Chat Username: NavBot

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Navi » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Geez, I wonder who Rei is.
Hello~ I'm previously known as Alex48, or by crunch40 for very old people.

Memorabilia:
Spoiler: show
<Legend-tony980> And I'm sexually impure.
== broadband was kicked from #teatime by Gohan [eww broadband]
"I don't have time for this, sorry" ~ Joey 2015
<reghrhre> close, ronald garcia

Crusher: kedy (the adjective) means rude or mean
kedy (the verb) means to ban/kick/kickban
kedy (the noun) means bad leader

now, see you in 3 years when im finally unbanned
xD

[Friday, May 01, 2015 6:12 PM] Crusher169: Kedy-kun-kawaii-desu-san-chan-sensai-senpai
Good morning/afternoon/noon/evening/night/midnight/dawn to everyone!
Supporting:
Spoiler: show
bossedit8's project:
Image
Image
Touhou Mario 2
Image
OPEN SESAME:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: CCX1 level

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Cedur » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:08 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:
Snessy the duck wrote:Well, I hope your ban is not forever. Also, there's a lot of weird NSFW fetish art out there, so I understand that you don't want to say what it's about. Also, where exactly did you find the image?
All I did was search up Lemmy Koopa in Google Images and found that picture in there with the others.
Darkmatt unbanned ya. Now you know you can't trust Google images :>

Also Rei seems to be someone from the forums. The question is just who.
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby underFlo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:12 pm

its me i tricked you all
im a girl yo

Navi
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:52 am
Current Project: trying to be a normal person
Chat Username: NavBot

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Navi » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:59 pm

\(0_0 )/
impossible!!
Hello~ I'm previously known as Alex48, or by crunch40 for very old people.

Memorabilia:
Spoiler: show
<Legend-tony980> And I'm sexually impure.
== broadband was kicked from #teatime by Gohan [eww broadband]
"I don't have time for this, sorry" ~ Joey 2015
<reghrhre> close, ronald garcia

Crusher: kedy (the adjective) means rude or mean
kedy (the verb) means to ban/kick/kickban
kedy (the noun) means bad leader

now, see you in 3 years when im finally unbanned
xD

[Friday, May 01, 2015 6:12 PM] Crusher169: Kedy-kun-kawaii-desu-san-chan-sensai-senpai
Good morning/afternoon/noon/evening/night/midnight/dawn to everyone!
Supporting:
Spoiler: show
bossedit8's project:
Image
Image
Touhou Mario 2
Image
OPEN SESAME:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3258
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: College
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Alex48 wrote:Geez, I wonder who Rei is.
Rei is you lol

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Image
Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

Navi
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:52 am
Current Project: trying to be a normal person
Chat Username: NavBot

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Navi » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Shiet, busted.
Hello~ I'm previously known as Alex48, or by crunch40 for very old people.

Memorabilia:
Spoiler: show
<Legend-tony980> And I'm sexually impure.
== broadband was kicked from #teatime by Gohan [eww broadband]
"I don't have time for this, sorry" ~ Joey 2015
<reghrhre> close, ronald garcia

Crusher: kedy (the adjective) means rude or mean
kedy (the verb) means to ban/kick/kickban
kedy (the noun) means bad leader

now, see you in 3 years when im finally unbanned
xD

[Friday, May 01, 2015 6:12 PM] Crusher169: Kedy-kun-kawaii-desu-san-chan-sensai-senpai
Good morning/afternoon/noon/evening/night/midnight/dawn to everyone!
Supporting:
Spoiler: show
bossedit8's project:
Image
Image
Touhou Mario 2
Image
OPEN SESAME:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby RSupertheGreat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:25 am

In the #Mafia channel..

Shroom: hype for today
MariotheNerd: it's thursday in my location
Shroom: it's technically thursday in every location xd

Ovah here:
Spoiler: show
MariotheNerd : john bully me (bad emote)(IMAGE
<3 bossedit8 <3: well then
Ryaa: lmao
RPG_Magician: suplex him
Rubén 亀: 1v1 him
Ryaa: body slam him
MariotheNerd: someone ping him
RPG_Magician: head tackle into the chin
Ryaa: make sure he's sad after you fight him and you win
<3 bossedit8 <3: actually he's quite easy to trigger up so it's an easy target of yours
WerewolfGD:°_°
MariotheNerd: shoot him lmao jk
Ryaa: lmao why did we all just go against him
Classically Trained: falcon punch him
Rubén 亀: Big bang kamehameha him
MariotheNerd: gonna post this in discord quotes topic
<3 bossedit8 <3: anyway it's coding time!!
WerewolfGD: Should i ping jtwy fot this situation? 8)
MariotheNerd: yes c:

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
hi there signature reader

User avatar
Amine Retro
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:20 am
Chat Username: Bench-kun

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Amine Retro » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:47 am

yesterday soemone pretended to be knux and kept posting a NSFW image, wich caused knux to get banned. (he returned after like 2 minutes)
apparently after two hours or so the administrators spotted that guy and got him bananed.

EDIT: it was michel.
my signature
my discord server. we have a WIP episode there too, so you can join if you're interested.
i support: show
Image

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Discord Quotes Topic

Postby Rhosty » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:48 am

Amine Retro wrote: EDIT: it was michel.
Darn it, michel back at it again with the ban evading. A couple days ago I just said something, and then a bunch of people said things like "practical" "radical" and "spactical". It kind of got annoying after a while.


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 3 guests

cron