What is America's worst social problem?

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby arcade999 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Bluigi wrote:
arcade999 wrote:
Bluigi wrote:
Wtf, is this irony?
Nop, i was very serious, but its hard to look serious when you are known do funny things.
"Omg, this black man just shot 12 people, how can the police dare shooting him!? RACISM!"
Most of the balck poeple killed by cops these last months were innocent, like Freddy gray was innocent and was killed anyway.
Verify your sources before saying like that and, wait, where you ironic?
:shock:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

User avatar
Bluigi
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:43 pm
Contact:

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby Bluigi » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:02 pm

arcade999 wrote:
Bluigi wrote:
arcade999 wrote: Nop, i was very serious, but its hard to look serious when you are known do funny things.
"Omg, this black man just shot 12 people, how can the police dare shooting him!? RACISM!"
Most of the balck poeple killed by cops these last months were innocent, like Freddy gray was innocent and was killed anyway.
Verify your sources before saying like that and, wait, where you ironic?
:shock:
I wasn't. I know many innocent black people were shot but it's a little bit problematic that racism against whites in the US isn't even mentioned here.

User avatar
Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5542
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:44 am

^
It's not a widespread problem, nor one that affects American white folks in everyday life to any effective degree.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

User avatar
DarkMatt
Banned
Posts: 1144
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby DarkMatt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:52 pm

I got overwhelmed sometime Wednesday.
Bluigi wrote:I wasn't. I know many innocent black people were shot but it's a little bit problematic that racism against whites in the US isn't even mentioned here.
That's because it's the next level up. When you look at racism at a whole, the first thing that gets brought up is "whites against blacks". It's what idiots end their description at because "blacks against whites" is something that comes around when you start really thinking about it.

Whites really shouldn't get this much shit, sure, but uhh, they haven't exactly done much to steer away from that fate, again as a whole.

I fucking hate talking about entire racial groups or cultural groups because it really doesn't matter when you're face to face with someone. You don't need to label everyone around you before you even see them just to feel safe.
[center]From illusion to truth. From darkness to light. From doom to eternity.[/center]

User avatar
Bluigi
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:43 pm
Contact:

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby Bluigi » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Are you trying to say that it's the whites' fault that there's more and more racism against them in the US?

Whites are still privileged but because of that many black people develop hate against all white people as a whole. And Obama didn't do anything against that

User avatar
DarkMatt
Banned
Posts: 1144
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby DarkMatt » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Bluigi wrote:Are you trying to say that it's the whites' fault that there's more and more racism against them in the US?

Whites are still privileged but because of that many black people develop hate against all white people as a whole. And Obama didn't do anything against that
Are you saying it's the blacks' fault that racism is such a giant mess?
[center]From illusion to truth. From darkness to light. From doom to eternity.[/center]

User avatar
Bluigi
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:43 pm
Contact:

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby Bluigi » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:47 pm

DarkMatt wrote:
Bluigi wrote:Are you trying to say that it's the whites' fault that there's more and more racism against them in the US?

Whites are still privileged but because of that many black people develop hate against all white people as a whole. And Obama didn't do anything against that
Are you saying it's the blacks' fault that racism is such a giant mess?
Uhm, no, wtf xD I said that there's a trend that racism between whites and blacks becomes more and more and Obama wasn't able to stop that, no, he even aggravated the problem.

User avatar
minerdude456
Rex
Rex
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:34 pm
Chat Username: MusicalMinerdude

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby minerdude456 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Some of us Americans (myself not included) are too STUPID to realize trusting Trump in office is a bad, BAD, BAD, HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY BAD idea. I'd sooner move to Britain than put up with any [email protected]$ he imposes on us. Inauguration Day '17 was by far the worst day for the U.S.
You know what this means, right?
BorMachine's "President Heavy" video is becoming more and more real by the minute!
*curses Trump's name for an eternity*
Something something signature something.

metalluigimario
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:38 am
Chat Username: metalluigimario

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby metalluigimario » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:33 pm

minerdude456 wrote:Some of us Americans (myself not included) are too STUPID to realize trusting Trump in office is a bad, BAD, BAD, HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY BAD idea. I'd sooner move to Britain than put up with any [email protected]$ he imposes on us. Inauguration Day '17 was by far the worst day for the U.S.
You know what this means, right?
BorMachine's "President Heavy" video is becoming more and more real by the minute!
*curses Trump's name for an eternity*
Okay... So you are blatantly calling just under half of America's voters stupid? Nearly as many people voted for him as HRC(like 3 million less votes) so half of the country seems to think you are wrong, and insulting them isn't very american. IF TRUMP IS A SOCIAL PROBLEM, SO ARE THE 60,000,000+ AMERICANS WHO VOTED FOR HIM!
sounds like trying to start a civil war...

America's problem is that the accepted view of human beings has become "You're either with me out you're against me." So if somebody doesn't feel just like you about something they will obviously care more about what they believe when we get down to brass tacks, including throwing somebody else's beliefs under the bus. So you can't trust anyone. Or at least that is what we have been tricked and paid and brainwashed to think by our caring people of power

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Current Project: actually nothing i lied to you
Chat Username: underFlo
Contact:

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby underFlo » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:22 am

i mean you called hillary voters not real americans in the unpopular opinion thread and thag were even more than trump voters so???

That said the last paragraph is right in concept, demonizing the opposition is a big problem and needs to stop because it makes any dialogue impossible to be had.
im a girl yo

metalluigimario
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:38 am
Chat Username: metalluigimario

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby metalluigimario » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Spinda wrote:i mean you called hillary voters not real americans in the unpopular opinion thread and thag were even more than trump voters so???

That said the last paragraph is right in concept, demonizing the opposition is a big problem and needs to stop because it makes any dialogue impossible to be had.
Actually, I called "American Citizens" not real voters. Because there is evidence of illegal immigrants voting(3 million THIS ELECTION says google) BECAUSE THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT! But Hillary's 3 million or so more, doesn't change that basically the same amount of people were gonna lose WHOEVER won, and I cannot see a single way that this was gonna just be smooth and normal.

Yea...but that's the world we live in, and there's too much pointlessness for people to waste our time on anymore which is so much easier than getting up and going out and doing something, my friends included, I can't even talk to them about it, they just ignore me...

StrikeForcer
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby StrikeForcer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Spinda wrote:i mean you called hillary voters not real americans in the unpopular opinion thread and thag were even more than trump voters so???

That said the last paragraph is right in concept, demonizing the opposition is a big problem and needs to stop because it makes any dialogue impossible to be had.
Worth noting that demonizing the opposition isn't limited to America. Look at the UK and #Brexit where the people who voted to remain were pro-EU, leave were anti-EU, at Germany and the far-right gaining ground because of the large influx of migrants that aren't controlled. It is more of a global problem than it is specifically an American problem.
Join Insectduel's forum today!: http://insectduel.proboards.com/

metalluigimario
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:38 am
Chat Username: metalluigimario

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby metalluigimario » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:23 am

StrikeForcer wrote:
Spinda wrote:i mean you called hillary voters not real americans in the unpopular opinion thread and thag were even more than trump voters so???

That said the last paragraph is right in concept, demonizing the opposition is a big problem and needs to stop because it makes any dialogue impossible to be had.
Worth noting that demonizing the opposition isn't limited to America. Look at the UK and #Brexit where the people who voted to remain were pro-EU, leave were anti-EU, at Germany and the far-right gaining ground because of the large influx of migrants that aren't controlled. It is more of a global problem than it is specifically an American problem.
Indeed. That's why I said HUMAN BEINGS. Mostly the ones who really only care about their own interests and are will to do whatever it takes to get ahead and stay in power. Do you think all the world leaders(not really just injecting some humor lol) understand that we think they are doing a sh*tty job?? Or do you think they are so full of themselves that they don't even worry about it because they just KNOW we love them??

User avatar
minerdude456
Rex
Rex
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:34 pm
Chat Username: MusicalMinerdude

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby minerdude456 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:00 am

metalluigimario wrote:
minerdude456 wrote:Some of us Americans (myself not included) are too STUPID to realize trusting Trump in office is a bad, BAD, BAD, HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY BAD idea. I'd sooner move to Britain than put up with any [email protected]$ he imposes on us. Inauguration Day '17 was by far the worst day for the U.S.
You know what this means, right?
BorMachine's "President Heavy" video is becoming more and more real by the minute!
*curses Trump's name for an eternity*
Okay... So you are blatantly calling just under half of America's voters stupid? Nearly as many people voted for him as HRC(like 3 million less votes) so half of the country seems to think you are wrong, and insulting them isn't very american. IF TRUMP IS A SOCIAL PROBLEM, SO ARE THE 60,000,000+ AMERICANS WHO VOTED FOR HIM!
sounds like trying to start a civil war...

America's problem is that the accepted view of human beings has become "You're either with me out you're against me." So if somebody doesn't feel just like you about something they will obviously care more about what they believe when we get down to brass tacks, including throwing somebody else's beliefs under the bus. So you can't trust anyone. Or at least that is what we have been tricked and paid and brainwashed to think by our caring people of power
Sorry, it's just...well, for one thing he basically bullshat his entire way into office. Also, he does happen to think that anyone who disagrees with him is entirely against him (though I am for what I consider reason enough), just like he claimed the media was rigged against him. Everything he said in his campaign and such I just don't believe, and I REALY can't believe that people actually trust him with stuff like the nuke-launching button or whatever. And the way he described himself...blurgh, don't get me started. I'm not going to believe that he's had a change of heart until I see it for myself, which I doubt I will due to the kind of man I know him to be.
But that's not supposed to mean I support Hillary at all; on the contrary, she's about as bad as him! Long story short, I don't care if history says otherwise, but I'd say 2016 was the WORST. FREAKING. ELECTION. YEAR. EVER. GOD.
No flame wars intended, nor wanted. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get my mind off of politics for the millionth time or so, since politics as of 2016 have been ticking me the heck off, to keep things watered down.(Boots up Xeno Fighters R)
Something something signature something.

metalluigimario
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:38 am
Chat Username: metalluigimario

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby metalluigimario » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:08 am

I suppose you are right, lol, I have seen so many things about our government that make me question their goals and I feel like it is becoming harder to even know the truth about anything they say or do or to trust them or anything they say at all...fml

User avatar
Danny
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4038
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: What is America's worst social problem?

Postby Danny » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:27 am

This essentially belongs here, just for discussion and since the two topics more or less correlate to each other.

viewtopic.php?p=255083#p255083
Syndrilevosse wrote:I suppose the biggest social problem we have (and this belongs in the social problem thread) is that we label everything and everyone. If this guy wasn't labeled as a Nazi/Neo-Nazi and was punched, I'm sure everything would have been entirely different, but instead this guy gets punched because he's a Nazi/Neo-Nazi and everyone flips shit over it. I understand that Nazis/Neo-Nazis are generally frowned upon, and I certainly follow the belief that most (or all) aren't the best of people, considering the basis of their beliefs, but labeling people as such and then making a mockery of them all over social media and just in general just because some asshat punched him is real derogatory in nature.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests