Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4449
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Electriking » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:13 pm

So what would you say are the worst excuses for not handing in homework that you heard of.

I remember back in my last year of primary school when someone said there mum went to work. Don't you think that excuse sounds pretty backwards? And it does not really make any sense.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Rhosty » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:15 pm

I've heard people say that they don't have the time to do their homework, when school only takes up about 8 hours of the day.

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2844
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Mosaic » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:16 pm

My dog ate it

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord)

Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4449
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Electriking » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:21 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:I've heard people say that they don't have the time to do their homework, when school only takes up about 8 hours of the day.
Yeah I know, when you think about it, the logic behind excuses is backwards most of the time
MosaicMario wrote:My dog ate it
A classic :lol:
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Rhosty » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:35 pm

MosaicMario wrote:My dog ate it
My grandma's dog actually used to eat paper, any kind of paper, and sometimes he'd chew up pieces of my homework too.

User avatar
BTB
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 am
Current Project: smoking weed and killing motherfuckas on xbox
Chat Username: btb

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby BTB » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:41 pm

i dont understand why people wouldnt do their homework, how else are you gonna get an a+ on that big test?
Image

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Rhosty » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm

BTB wrote:i dont understand why people wouldnt do their homework, how else are you gonna get an a+ on that big test?
By cheating.
If we ever get homework in any of our classes, I just look over the homework and then throw it out. Reviewing for the test is the only thing I need to get an A+ on it. And homework weighs almost nothing in points compared to projects, quizes, and tests we get, so I know why people don't do homework, and why I get a decent grade in a subject just for ignoring homework but acing tests and other stuff like that.

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby PixelPest » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:03 pm

We have this one kid at my school who actually eats paper so we joke around sometimes that Alex ate our homework

User avatar
BTB
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 am
Current Project: smoking weed and killing motherfuckas on xbox
Chat Username: btb

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby BTB » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:
BTB wrote:i dont understand why people wouldnt do their homework, how else are you gonna get an a+ on that big test?
By cheating.
If we ever get homework in any of our classes, I just look over the homework and then throw it out. Reviewing for the test is the only thing I need to get an A+ on it. And homework weighs almost nothing in points compared to projects, quizes, and tests we get, so I know why people don't do homework, and why I get a decent grade in a subject just for ignoring homework but acing tests and other stuff like that.
its gonna be tough luck for you when you get in 8th grade mister
Image

User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby RSupertheGreat » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:09 pm

"I totally forgot to do my homework"

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
hi there signature reader

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby PixelPest » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 pm

BTB wrote:its gonna be tough luck for you when you get in 8th grade mister
I'm in Grade 11 and this is the first year I've ever done homework besides a few projects

Navi
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:52 am
Current Project: trying to be a normal person
Chat Username: NavBot

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Navi » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:53 pm

"Because it was too hard"
Hello~ I'm previously known as Alex48, or by crunch40 for very old people.

Memorabilia:
Spoiler: show
<Legend-tony980> And I'm sexually impure.
== broadband was kicked from #teatime by Gohan [eww broadband]
"I don't have time for this, sorry" ~ Joey 2015
<reghrhre> close, ronald garcia

Crusher: kedy (the adjective) means rude or mean
kedy (the verb) means to ban/kick/kickban
kedy (the noun) means bad leader

now, see you in 3 years when im finally unbanned
xD

[Friday, May 01, 2015 6:12 PM] Crusher169: Kedy-kun-kawaii-desu-san-chan-sensai-senpai
Good morning/afternoon/noon/evening/night/midnight/dawn to everyone!
Supporting:
Spoiler: show
bossedit8's project:
Image
Image
Touhou Mario 2
Image
OPEN SESAME:
Spoiler: show
Image

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:42 pm

I heard people say "Someone stole it" back when I was in elementary school. Long time ago.

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Posts: 3441
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Current Project: TCGA Remake
Chat Username: Look below my avatar
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby HeroLinik » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:17 am

RSupertheGreat wrote:"I totally forgot to do my homework"
Your avatar actually goes really well with that statement. In my past, I've seen quite a lot of people forgetting to bring it in, and according to them it counted as not doing it. Luckily, I'm at the age now where homework is no longer a thing, but the bad news is that the assignments just get worse and worse.
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
YouTube channel

Moderator of the r/Pokemon Discord server since 2019.

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5653
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby FireyPaperMario » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:09 am

Here's a classic excuse: My dog ate my homework!
Image
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:53 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I heard people say "Someone stole it" back when I was in elementary school. Long time ago.
I forgot to say this, but in 4th grade (about nine years ago), one of my classmates stole my homework and the only way we found out is by examining his paper like a criminal. Mostly becuase I have a unique handwriting (Back then and now) and you can see my faded name from a poor eraser under his. I spent three hours in class looking for it. (This is also when I was on my habit of always doing it and felt worse than death not to do it.)

On top of that, the reason it happened is because I left it out on my desk, so it is not a matter of me letting someone borrow it, and claiming it as their own, but actual theft. My message in the quotes was also aimed at me always wanting more homework back then so I would often ask others if I could do it for them (glad I stopped doing that by sixth grade (year before I started SMBX). I at least gave it back to them though.

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Mivixion
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm
Chat Username: m1v1x10n

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Mivixion » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:06 pm

Some kid in 3rd grade said he didn't have his homework because it got hit by lightning, lol

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Rhosty » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Here's an excuse I've found myself using often, "I had other things to do too!".

User avatar
Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 am
Flair: It's been...
Current Project: sleeping
Chat Username: Castelia

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby Ecruteak » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:28 pm

I always do my homework because I'm a good boy, but the ones who don't do it usually say things like "I had to go to a party" even when the homework was given out a week earlier.
However, here's some classics I remember reading from a magazine when I was younger -
"I lost it fighting a kid that said you weren't the best teacher ever."
"I didn't do it because I thought you had enough to mark already."
Image
Ambiguously active.

User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1058
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: Worst homework excuses you heard at school

Postby RSupertheGreat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:36 pm

I remember some random people in my class as Year 3, he/she said "my book has stolen".

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+ except its gonna get shut down soon rip
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
hi there signature reader


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest