Windows Vista Support has Ended (2007-2017)

Off-topic discussion.

Windows Vista is ending which Windows Version are you going to install.

Poll ended at Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:47 pm

7
5
56%
8.1
1
11%
10
3
33%
 
Total votes: 9
User avatar
Thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: World domination

Re: Windows Vista support is ending in 3 DAYS

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:22 pm

I am gonna stay with Windows 7. I am not interested in Windows 10, and Windows 8 was a massive downgrade
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Image
Read the worst webcomic on the forums!
My greatest forum achievement:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4449
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Windows Vista support is ending in 3 DAYS

Postby Electriking » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Basically each Windows OS Microsoft releases is: Good, Bad, Good, Bad
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
Thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: World domination

Re: Windows Vista support is ending in 3 DAYS

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:42 pm

That is some sort of cursed pattern or something like that
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Image
Read the worst webcomic on the forums!
My greatest forum achievement:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Kixubug
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:17 am
Current Project: Project EonShroom
Chat Username: Kixu
Contact:

Re: Windows Vista support is ending TOMMOROW

Postby Kixubug » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Tomorrow it's the end of support for Windows Vista, and for all users who is using this OS, You have to install Windows 7, 8.1 or 10. It's okay if you arrive at the same day, But if you have already use Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 that's great.
PLEASE NOTE: I often rarely used this site in case if I could. If you want to talk to me please Private Message me so I can answer your questions.

SOCIAL LINKS:
deivantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/kixubug
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kixubug
tumblr: https://kixibugstudios.tumblr.com/
The Three Main Mascots: show
Image

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: Windows Vista support is ending TOMMOROW

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:31 am

I have been using Windows seven for seven eight years, but the computer my dad uses is right below Windows 7 and he was talking about upgrading soon (started talking about it two years ago). I also need an upgrade, but I am not sure to get Windows 10 or wait for Windows 11... Vista was 2007, Windows 7 was 2009, Windows 10 was 2015/6, so does that mean in a year or three we will get Windows 11, or what? Should I wait then upgrade to 11, or just go to 10? PC I have been looking at is a Windows 10...

ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4449
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Windows Vista support is ending TOMMOROW

Postby Electriking » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:11 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I have been using Windows seven for seven eight years, but the computer my dad uses is right below Windows 7 and he was talking about upgrading soon (started talking about it two years ago). I also need an upgrade, but I am not sure to get Windows 10 or wait for Windows 11... Vista was 2007, Windows 7 was 2009, Windows 10 was 2015/6, so does that mean in a year or three we will get Windows 11, or what? Should I wait then upgrade to 11, or just go to 10? PC I have been looking at is a Windows 10...
I heard that Microsoft said that Windows 10 would be the last OS they make. I don't know if it is true.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Windows Vista support is ending TOMMOROW

Postby Rhosty » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:44 am

King of Eterity wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I have been using Windows seven for seven eight years, but the computer my dad uses is right below Windows 7 and he was talking about upgrading soon (started talking about it two years ago). I also need an upgrade, but I am not sure to get Windows 10 or wait for Windows 11... Vista was 2007, Windows 7 was 2009, Windows 10 was 2015/6, so does that mean in a year or three we will get Windows 11, or what? Should I wait then upgrade to 11, or just go to 10? PC I have been looking at is a Windows 10...
I heard that Microsoft said that Windows 10 would be the last OS they make. I don't know if it is true.
I think that it is, their possibly just going to give Windows 10 a bunch of updates from now into the future.

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2564
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: Windows Vista support is ending TOMMOROW

Postby glitch4 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:21 pm

King of Eterity wrote:
MECHDRAGON777 wrote:I have been using Windows seven for seven eight years, but the computer my dad uses is right below Windows 7 and he was talking about upgrading soon (started talking about it two years ago). I also need an upgrade, but I am not sure to get Windows 10 or wait for Windows 11... Vista was 2007, Windows 7 was 2009, Windows 10 was 2015/6, so does that mean in a year or three we will get Windows 11, or what? Should I wait then upgrade to 11, or just go to 10? PC I have been looking at is a Windows 10...
I heard that Microsoft said that Windows 10 would be the last OS they make. I don't know if it is true.
It is true.

User avatar
Kixubug
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:17 am
Current Project: Project EonShroom
Chat Username: Kixu
Contact:

Re: Windows Vista End of Support (2007-2017)

Postby Kixubug » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Windows Vista Support has Ended.

R.I.P
Windows Vista
January 30th 2007 - April 11th 2017

The 2nd Worst Windows Version
PLEASE NOTE: I often rarely used this site in case if I could. If you want to talk to me please Private Message me so I can answer your questions.

SOCIAL LINKS:
deivantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/kixubug
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kixubug
tumblr: https://kixibugstudios.tumblr.com/
The Three Main Mascots: show
Image

User avatar
Yung Gotenks
Bit
Bit
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:52 pm
Chat Username: Dippy
Contact:

Re: Windows Vista End of Support (2007-2017)

Postby Yung Gotenks » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:34 pm

The101MarioGuy wrote:Windows Vista Support has Ended.

R.I.P
Windows Vista
January 30th 2007 - April 11th 2017

The 2nd Worst Windows Version
And the 1st?..
EDIT:
practicalshorty014 wrote:Probably Windows 10.
Well that just plain sucks beacuse i have windows 10, and i think it's pretty decent.
Last edited by Yung Gotenks on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Userbar curtosey of Snessy the Duck.

I SUPPORT
Image

Image

Come visit my YouTube where make music and sometimes i play games.

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2453
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Re: Windows Vista End of Support (2007-2017)

Postby Rhosty » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Yung Gotenks wrote:
The101MarioGuy wrote:Windows Vista Support has Ended.

R.I.P
Windows Vista
January 30th 2007 - April 11th 2017

The 2nd Worst Windows Version
And the 1st?..
Probably Windows 10

User avatar
Mivixion
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm
Chat Username: m1v1x10n

Re: Windows Vista End of Support (2007-2017)

Postby Mivixion » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:08 am

practicalshorty014 wrote:
Yung Gotenks wrote:
The101MarioGuy wrote:Windows Vista Support has Ended.

R.I.P
Windows Vista
January 30th 2007 - April 11th 2017

The 2nd Worst Windows Version
And the 1st?..
Probably Windows 10
Both 8 and ME were both exponentially worse than 10, and even then 10 is actually good.

User avatar
Thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: World domination

Re: Windows Vista Support has Ended (2007-2017)

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:23 pm

In my opinion, the worst one is Windows 8. It is plain shit
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Image
Read the worst webcomic on the forums!
My greatest forum achievement:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Kixubug
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:17 am
Current Project: Project EonShroom
Chat Username: Kixu
Contact:

Re: Windows Vista End of Support (2007-2017)

Postby Kixubug » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Mivixion wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote:
Yung Gotenks wrote: And the 1st?..
Probably Windows 10
Both 8 and ME were both exponentially worse than 10, and even then 10 is actually good.
I agree with your comments the reason Why Windows 8 Ended up a little bit early because if unpopularity and no start button.
PLEASE NOTE: I often rarely used this site in case if I could. If you want to talk to me please Private Message me so I can answer your questions.

SOCIAL LINKS:
deivantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/kixubug
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kixubug
tumblr: https://kixibugstudios.tumblr.com/
The Three Main Mascots: show
Image

User avatar
CD20Superness
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:36 am
Chat Username: CD20Superness

Re: Windows Vista Support has Ended (2007-2017)

Postby CD20Superness » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 am

Yiiipeeeeeee windows vista is died
i'm a teenage boy who likes multitasking.

User avatar
CD20Superness
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:36 am
Chat Username: CD20Superness

Re: Windows Vista Support has Ended (2007-2017)

Postby CD20Superness » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:41 am

I Think windows me is the worst but windows 7 is the best
i now use windows 10 witch is okay.
i'm a teenage boy who likes multitasking.

User avatar
onpon4
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 7:31 am

Re: Windows Vista Support has Ended (2007-2017)

Postby onpon4 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:09 am

The only good version of Windows is ReactOS. The day it gets out of alpha will be a great day.

loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 979
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm
Flair: I mainly play Celeste nowadays
Current Project: failing English IV
Chat Username: loop13uh

Re: Windows Vista Support has Ended (2007-2017)

Postby loop13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 pm

onpon4 wrote:The only good version of Windows is ReactOS. The day it gets out of alpha will be a great day.
Uhhhh, what? What the hell is ReactOS?
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

im more active on discord

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

anything before 2020 is most likely me being a weirdo or an idiot.

User avatar
onpon4
Swooper
Swooper
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 7:31 am

Re: Windows Vista Support has Ended (2007-2017)

Postby onpon4 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 pm

It's a libre, binary-compatible remake of Windows.

https://www.reactos.org/


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests