Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate 2016

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Kixubug
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Current Project: Unknown
Chat Username: Kixu

Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate 2016

Postby Kixubug » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:16 am

10. Ending Of Food Battle: Because Food Battle 2016 was the last ever Food Battle it was on YouTube made by Smosh But the ending was bad, because Anthony and Ian Both forfeit instead of dying the end of the video they loved.

9. Fanbase/Hatebase Terms: I heard a lot of people about Fanbases on Deviantart making like Don't Steal, FanArts and Crossovers and here are examples for Hatebase it wasen't Alvin Hung fault for removing the features from GoAnimate, but the Alvin Hung Hatebase is getting old nowadays. Here are example for Fanbases Like, Sonic The Hedgehog, My Little Pony, Five Nights at Freedy's And Undertale.

8. Ice Age Collision Course: The reason why I Hate the 5th installment of the Ice Age Movie Because, It contains a lot of fart jokes, and the plot dosen't Make ANY SENSE, And WORST OF ALL There's Kissing in the movie, I will never watch that Movie Ever Again.

7. HTML5 Update: When the GoAnimate Blog Annouced the HTML5 They removed the older themes and removed GoPlus for No Reason.

6. Vortex Replacing By Patriot: On September 2016, Great America decided to shutdown the Vortex for a stupid reason I can't believe the patriot won the Super Bowl 51 I Hate The Patriot Team.

5. The Ben 10 Reboot: When the Ben 10 Reboot was on YouTube on July 2016 it got a lot of dislikes I'm never going to watch that stupid reboot on Cartoon Network.

4. Too Many Grounded Videos/Assaulted Videos: All of these videos were made in GoAnimate, and they suck super ultra hard Thank God it was now replaced called Time Out Videos, and the assaulted videos were made by OfficerPoop274 The videos were child abuse such as Caillou which I still dislike him.

3. Chicago Murder Rate: It got a lot of Homicides and Shootings in Chicago almost 779 homicides and 4000 shooting victims were killed by gangs in Chicago.

2. The Election 2016: Donald Trump was elected and moved the White House on Januray 20, And the entire state will be destroy but some people were in Canada.

1. The Haters of Popplio: I'm sick and tired of Hating Popplio even they have Popplio Defense Squad, which helps the, to stop hating Popplio she is just a cute seal why is EVERYONE HATING POPPLIO.

Dishonorable Mentions:
- Mario Is Not A Hero 2
- Harassment in DeviantArt
- Too Many Opinion Disrespects
- Egg Hunt 2016 ROBLOX

NOTE: If you like or neutral this year I'll respect your opinion on this year.
PLEASE NOTE: I often rarely used this site in case if I could. If you want to talk to me please Private Message me so I can answer your questions.

SOCIAL LINKS:
deivantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/kixubug
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kixubug
tumblr: https://kixibugstudios.tumblr.com/
The Three Main Mascots: show

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate 2016

Postby Danny » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:30 am

A lot of these are quite ridiculous in and of themselves, to be honest.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It's been...
Current Project: figuring out where pee is stored
Chat Username: phony calls

Postby Ecruteak » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:45 am

>doesn't mention any of the dead celebrities
>mentions "grounded grounded grounded" videos

k
Spoiler: show
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
Accounts
YouTube
Wattpad
Twitch
DeviantART
SMW Central (I'm not really active on this one)
AKA BombOS/ShyGuyOfMoonside/ShyGuyXP/ShyGuy37

Thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: Storming Area 51
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:40 am

Mate...
Try to live in my country and then we talk.
Here, 2016 was much worse than in your country
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Read the worst webcomic on the forums!
My greatest forum achievement:

loop13
Eerie
Eerie
Flair: I mainly play Touhou and somethin called Len'en
Current Project: failing English III
Chat Username: Sishin Hihiri (loop)

Postby loop13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:24 am

The election was either Trump or Clinton.
Homicides are worse in Chicago than every city in my state combined, yeah, it sucks.
Who is Popplio? I mean no offense, don't take this the wrong way, please.
Yes, I am American.
Hello, I make a lot of typos
specific people know my whereabouts though

my wifi is as useful as a brick

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

whoops i deleted my avatar

nostalgia is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:52 am

Here are some bad things about 2016:

Celebrities dying
Brexit
Trump being elected
#Back to Basics
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Chat Username: Look below my avatar

Postby HeroLinik » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:10 am

Here's my list of worst things to come out of 2016:

Brexit
Donald Trump and the US election
Pokemon GO (I like the game, it's just that it's often used for criminal activity)
Harambe
Celebrity deaths (why George Michael, why??)
The Zika virus
Leaving college
Jayce 777 wrote:Who is Popplio? I mean no offense, don't take this the wrong way, please.
The Water-type starter in Sun and Moon. I picked him.
The101MarioGuy wrote:4. Too Many Grounded Videos/Assaulted Videos: All of these videos were made in GoAnimate, and they suck super ultra hard Thank God it was now replaced called Time Out Videos, and the assaulted videos were made by OfficerPoop274 The videos were child abuse such as Caillou which I still dislike him.
Dude, that was 2015...these videos aren't a thing now.
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:57 am

The main reason why I hate 2016 is Trump! Nuff said

Uzendayo
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: I don't even know anymore

Postby Uzendayo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:25 pm

tbh the worst part of 2016 besides the US election was little kids and normies attaching themselves to "memes" and acting like they're the cooleset kids on the block. That and the whole "new media vs old media" thing that went down on the internets.
I placed 18th in CC8,
I placed 8th in CC11, and I
Won 1st in the First Vanilla Level Competition
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
You might know me as Epoch
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING

MrDaniel
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Postby MrDaniel » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:35 pm

I think we are getting out of hand here, why focus on the negatives? How about things we all liked about 2016, here I'll go first.

Celebrities dying
Brexit
Trump being elected
#Back to Basics

The Ottoman Emperor

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:43 pm

HeroLinik wrote:
Jayce 777 wrote:Who is Popplio? I mean no offense, don't take this the wrong way, please.
The Water-type starter in Sun and Moon. I picked him.
I plan on getting Sun, and I was going to get the water starter anyway, so thanks for clearing that up.

:idea: I'm not (completely) dead; I rarely talk because I usually have nothin to say; I'll talk when I actually have a comment I want to make, or if someone asks me somethin...

mechamind
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:24 pm

#1 Reason to hate 2017 - The fall of Net Neutrality in the United States. Bad for those who think of serious issues like internet-based journalism, and bad for those who simply can't post their favorite image on Roblox anymore.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Postby Rhosty » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:39 pm

My #1 reason why I hate 2017- I've started to get addicted to soda again after 3 years of avoiding it

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:42 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:My #1 reason why I hate 2017- I've started to get addicted to soda again after 3 years of avoiding it
Soda is life
On a serious note, I drink soda all the time if I can afford it. Yesterday, I literally drank 60 fluid ounces, each 20 fl oz within an hour of each other.

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:38 pm

The101MarioGuy wrote: 1. The Haters of Popplio: I'm sick and tired of Hating Popplio even they have Popplio Defense Squad, which helps the, to stop hating Popplio she is just a cute seal why is EVERYONE HATING POPPLIO.
because rowlet is better
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

Magician
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Magician » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:59 pm

The101MarioGuy wrote:
10. Ending Of Food Battle: Because Food Battle 2016 was the last ever Food Battle it was on YouTube made by Smosh But the ending was bad, because Anthony and Ian Both forfeit instead of dying the end of the video they loved.

9. Fanbase/Hatebase Terms: I heard a lot of people about Fanbases on Deviantart making like Don't Steal, FanArts and Crossovers and here are examples for Hatebase it wasen't Alvin Hung fault for removing the features from GoAnimate, but the Alvin Hung Hatebase is getting old nowadays. Here are example for Fanbases Like, Sonic The Hedgehog, My Little Pony, Five Nights at Freedy's And Undertale.

8. Ice Age Collision Course: The reason why I Hate the 5th installment of the Ice Age Movie Because, It contains a lot of fart jokes, and the plot dosen't Make ANY SENSE, And WORST OF ALL There's Kissing in the movie, I will never watch that Movie Ever Again.

7. HTML5 Update: When the GoAnimate Blog Annouced the HTML5 They removed the older themes and removed GoPlus for No Reason.

6. Vortex Replacing By Patriot: On September 2016, Great America decided to shutdown the Vortex for a stupid reason I can't believe the patriot won the Super Bowl 51 I Hate The Patriot Team.

5. The Ben 10 Reboot: When the Ben 10 Reboot was on YouTube on July 2016 it got a lot of dislikes I'm never going to watch that stupid reboot on Cartoon Network.

4. Too Many Grounded Videos/Assaulted Videos: All of these videos were made in GoAnimate, and they suck super ultra hard Thank God it was now replaced called Time Out Videos, and the assaulted videos were made by OfficerPoop274 The videos were child abuse such as Caillou which I still dislike him.

3. Chicago Murder Rate: It got a lot of Homicides and Shootings in Chicago almost 779 homicides and 4000 shooting victims were killed by gangs in Chicago.

2. The Election 2016: Donald Trump was elected and moved the White House on Januray 20, And the entire state will be destroy but some people were in Canada.

1. The Haters of Popplio: I'm sick and tired of Hating Popplio even they have Popplio Defense Squad, which helps the, to stop hating Popplio she is just a cute seal why is EVERYONE HATING POPPLIO.

Dishonorable Mentions:
- Mario Is Not A Hero 2
- Egg Hunt 2016 ROBLOX

This whole post is joining my top ten reasons I love 2017.

Thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: Storming Area 51
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Magician wrote:
The101MarioGuy wrote:

Dishonorable Mentions:
- Mario Is Not A Hero 2
- Egg Hunt 2016 ROBLOX

+1 rep
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Read the worst webcomic on the forums!
My greatest forum achievement:

loop13
Eerie
Eerie

Postby loop13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Magician wrote:
The101MarioGuy wrote:

Dishonorable Mentions:
- Mario Is Not A Hero 2
- Egg Hunt 2016 ROBLOX

Oh no. I have a feeling a shitstorm is at hand.

Ness-Wednesday
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Flair: Diverse Scouts
Current Project: TBA ;)

Postby Ness-Wednesday » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 pm

I'm liking 2017 so far and I think it's WAY better than last year, and 2014.

What's also makes 2016 look bad are all of the fights and violence that occurred, all of the celebrity deaths, hurricane Matthew, Evo 2016 and how slow nearly every gen 7 Pokemon was when their stats were leaked.
But talking about the theatrical releases especially in animation, I'm surprised that no one mentioned the only animated film that's more horrible than Ice Age 5.
This one is beyond horrible, in fact I was part of a 9th grade class who had to suffer every minute watching this in theaters!
In the end I asked myself why couldn't we just wait for a better animated film compared to this legit trash?!
To be fair imo, I was thinking it would've sucked whether Trump was elected or Clinton was elected.
#Therealmofloveandhate

Join my Discord server!
Do you love Villagers? I know I do!
(Image is not by me)
Will Toad truly get an actual project, will something happen who knows?
OR

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:42 am

The101MarioGuy wrote:7. HTML5 Update: When the GoAnimate Blog Annouced the HTML5 They removed the older themes and removed GoPlus for No Reason.
My theory as to why this was done is that the GoAnimate team realised that GoAnimate was becoming too mainstream, which it was never meant to be (It was originally made for buisness purposes), so they decided to remove the non-buisness features.
The101MarioGuy wrote:4. Too Many Grounded Videos/Assaulted Videos: All of these videos were made in GoAnimate, and they suck super ultra hard Thank God it was now replaced called Time Out Videos, and the assaulted videos were made by OfficerPoop274 The videos were child abuse such as Caillou which I still dislike him.
Pretty sure these videoes weren't that relevant in 2016.
The101MarioGuy wrote:1. The Haters of Popplio: I'm sick and tired of Hating Popplio even they have Popplio Defense Squad, which helps the, to stop hating Popplio she is just a cute seal why is EVERYONE HATING POPPLIO.
That's a pretty minor point and I don't really get why you put this at number 1.

One of the things I hate most about 2016 were the significant increase in Cringe Compilations, which I hate cause most of them mock the videos instead of giving consteructive critisism.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Return to “Sandbox”