Page 1 of 2

[Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:18 am
by FireyPaperMario
Decided to make a thread based off the nightly time block of Cartoon Network, A.K.A [Adult Swim], since my Cartoon Network theme topic was a failure!
And yet, I'm proud to be an viewer of [Adult Swim]'s amazing and more funnier programs & original series. And also, I love how they brought back the best part of old CN, Toonami!

Feel free to discuss about Adult Swim shows & anime in this thread! :D


Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 am
by Rhosty
I like Adult Swim too! even though it's not for teenagers

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:01 pm
by Pseudo
Rick and Morty is a preeeeeety good show

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:15 pm
by TLtimelord
Pseudo wrote:Rick and Morty is a preeeeeety good show
Yeah it's a pretty neat show.

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:54 pm
by FireyPaperMario
Pseudo wrote:Rick and Morty is a preeeeeety good show
I personally agreed with you! :D

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:05 pm
by Uzendayo
Eric Andre is my spirit animal

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:57 am
by FireyPaperMario
Uzendayo wrote:Eric Andre is my spirit animal
Nice, even though I actually never seen the Eric Andre Show! :P

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:22 am
by FireyPaperMario
I got an question for you guys:
Are any of y'all gonna watch the Final Episode of Samurai Jack this Saturday? ^^

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:16 am
by Zipper
no

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:10 pm
by DJFMHD
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:I got an question for you guys:
Are any of y'all gonna watch the Final Episode of Samurai Jack this Saturday? ^^
I watched the first 3 of the new season but got off track. I will catch up on YouTube.

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:09 am
by FireyPaperMario
DJFMHD wrote:
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:I got an question for you guys:
Are any of y'all gonna watch the Final Episode of Samurai Jack this Saturday? ^^
I watched the first 3 of the new season but got off track. I will catch up on YouTube.
Good! ^^

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:53 am
by DJFMHD
Does anyone else watch Mike Tyson Mysterys?

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:59 am
by FireyPaperMario
DJFMHD wrote:Does anyone else watch Mike Tyson Mysterys?
I heard of it, saw promo commercials of it, but never got the chance to see it. Looks funny though. :)

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:04 pm
by DJFMHD
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:
DJFMHD wrote:Does anyone else watch Mike Tyson Mysterys?
I heard of it, saw promo commercials of it, but never got the chance to see it. Looks funny though. :)
It is there is going to be a new episode on Sunday.

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:12 am
by Oshi
I feel like CN and [Adult Swim] should be their own individual channels

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:20 am
by FireyPaperMario
Tyler1209 wrote:I feel like CN and [Adult Swim] should be their own individual channels
This might be a mixed opinion idea.

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:52 pm
by Shadow Yoshi
The Eric Andre Show is incredible, definitely top 10 TV of all time for me but I don't watch a whole lot of TV.

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 pm
by Danny

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:25 am
by FireyPaperMario
Shadow Yoshi wrote:The Eric Andre Show is incredible, definitely top 10 TV of all time for me but I don't watch a whole lot of TV.
Hmm. I guess I should go look up the Eric Andre Show on YouTube then. :)

Re: [Adult Swim] Topic

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:26 am
by Matt_The_Slime
I'm super hyped, they finally announced season 3 for Rick and Morty. July seems really far now