Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:33 am

I had this one dream where I met Bomberman, and he made me his own successor before he dies. Yeah, that was self-explanatory, as I play a ton of the few Bomberman games in my life*!

*List of Bomberman games I play through out my whole 24 year, 3 month life:

• Bomberman 64
  • Bomberman 64: The Second Attack
  • Bomberman Hero
  • Super Bomberman 3 (Super Famicom version)
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

SBGamer
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby SBGamer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:23 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:I had this one dream where I met Bomberman, and he made me his own successor before he dies. Yeah, that was self-explanatory, as I play a ton of the few Bomberman games in my life*!

*List of Bomberman games I play through out my whole 24 year, 3 month life:

• Bomberman 64
  • Bomberman 64: The Second Attack
  • Bomberman Hero
  • Super Bomberman 3 (Super Famicom version)
the truth, that game is very entertaining, it must have been a well-entertaining dream
(sorry bad English :( )

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:20 pm

I had a dream a while ago that I was in middle school again for some reason, and my parents came to pick me up in a "car" at the end of the day. However, the car was one of those carts that they use at hotels to bring your bags up to your room. It was pretty strange stuff.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: All toasters toast toast
Current Project: Nothing
Chat Username: practical

Postby Rhosty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:36 pm

I had a nightmare once that I was in a desert,crippled and could barely walk, and every time I fell down, it was impossible to get back up

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:52 pm

I had a dream about receiving a N64 case mod for PC, and fiddling with parallel port game cartridges that came with it. It came with Windows 7 Ultimate, PJ64, a homebrew "DOSBox for N64" ROM, and DOSBox itself. Weird, since I have DOSBox installed, but not PJ64.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Current Project: CCX1 level

Postby Cedur » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:00 pm

I dreamed that there was a new skiflying world record in Planica of 265 meters (which would be simply impossible, as of now)
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshi's are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:17 pm

I had this one crazy dream where I actually shaved my eyebrows. And everyone who saw me walking outside without any eyebrows were like, "OMG! It's young Guile" o_0"
My Pixiv

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Chat Username: TNG

Postby TheNewGuy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:36 pm

The weirdest dreams I had were the ones that came to be true irl
I support:
Spoiler: show

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Postby Oshi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 pm

TheNewGuy wrote:The weirdest dreams I had were the ones that came to be true irl
I have no idea why, but for some reason this also happens to me. I am not sure why these happen, maybe they are some sort of messages from beyond to prevent anything bad from happening?

Any way, it's still odd.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show

SBGamer
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby SBGamer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:The weirdest dreams I had were the ones that came to be true irl
I have no idea why, but for some reason this also happens to me. I am not sure why these happen, maybe they are some sort of messages from beyond to prevent anything bad from happening?

Any way, it's still odd.
Lol, it must be coincidence
(sorry bad English :( )

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Oshi » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:32 pm

I had this one dream where a user that I have never even seen before sent me a PM about something. He could of sent it through the actual thread (which I believe was the "YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?" thread, but I can't remember correctly), but it was really weird and I thought it was actually real, which happens with most of my dreams. The PM was basically a quote of me saying something, and he made a smart remark about it.

I can't really remember any other further detail about the dream. And it's weird, because when I usually have a dream about SMBX it is about actual users, but this one was a bit more unrealistic and some things were somewhat off.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.

zioy
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: life
Chat Username: zioy

Postby zioy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:15 am

I had a pretty messed up dream the other night where my dad, one of my friends, and I were taking down a supervillain looking guy in a super claustrophobic corporate building.

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Chat Username: TNG

Postby TheNewGuy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 pm

It was a wet dream.
Nuff said.
I support:

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:16 pm

I remember having this one dream back in my High School years when I went to the campus, and it's a freaking dungeon! And I have to slay some dragon and demons to save my classmates! :o
My Pixiv

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 pm

krazykat wrote:I had a pretty messed up dream the other night where my dad, one of my friends, and I were taking down a supervillain looking guy in a super claustrophobic corporate building.
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:I remember having this one dream back in my High School years when I went to the campus, and it's a freaking dungeon! And I have to slay some dragon and demons to save my classmates! :o
Those dreams mashed up would result in this:
I remember having this one pretty messed up dream when my dad, one of my friends, and I went to a super claustrophobic corporate building, and it's the freaking Union Aerospace Corporation HQ! And I have to slay some hellspawn and a supervillain-looking Doomguy to get a BFG9000! :o
Moral of the story: Thank you Doomguy! But our BFG9000 is in another castle!
Last edited by smbx GaMERDoG on Sun May 06, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

chuckster
Ninji
Ninji
Flair: formerly the socially naive idiot theloaflord
Current Project: smw stuff

Postby chuckster » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:24 pm

I had a nightmare once. I rarely have them, but anyways:

I was on some endless bridge over water of an unidentifiable depth with literally nothing but the bridge and a tad bit of the water in view because of this thick black fog. The only light source was the occasional light post. The wood was worn on the bridge, with a few holes.

All I heard was silence. I hate silence, it makes everything scarier for some reason.

I was walking for what could have been "hours" (I don't know, dreams don't obey the rules of time.) until I was paralysed. I couldn't move at all. And then in front of me a pair of white eyes and nothing more appear in the distance.

It was the scariest thing ever. As if I was stuck in literal concrete.

The eyes came closer, but no body appeared even under the light.

And then he rushed at me extremely fast, and I woke up.

Never want to experience that ever again.

Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Oshi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:31 pm

I have been having this really weird dream recently where I went into some sort of house and I was supposed to do something in there. However, once I did what I was supposed to do, I had to run out as fast as I can before someone catches up with me and...well, its never really defined what happens except for a cut to black and a scream. I assume I was murdered or something, but who knows.

Sometimes I manage to escape, other times not. When I do, I'm supposed to talk with this merchant and then go back in again. The dream usually ends when I fail to escape and get "murdered" by the person who is chasing me. There are also two really weird details about the dream: First, the inside of the house is Mincraft styled for some reason (nothing else is, that's what's so odd about it), and the person themself is some sort of old lady (who looks strikingly similar to the monks in Breath of the Wild).

The strangest part about it all is that this dream can happen TWICE a night, once when I initially fall asleep, and then again when I wake up and then go back to sleep again.

This is not as scary as some of the dreams I had in the past, it's more unusual than anything. Also, a bigger thing for me to worry about: why do I keep getting these dreams? The answer might never be solved, although it might be because all those creepypastas I've seen/watched in the past. I extremely regret looking at them before bed, and I'm glad I'm not interested in them anymore.

Hor0bix
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: bad at being creative
Chat Username: HBjoinsthebattle

Postby Hor0bix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:14 am

i had a dream where a school milk carten had a corruption in the wiring to make the outside. it had a side with rainbow and camo. the name was also broken. the only thing correct in the dream was me and the buses to go home. wakei
you can clap but you cant slap

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun May 06, 2018 6:50 am

I had this one random dream where I was being chased by a rapper. And that rapper kept saying, "Wanna Sprite?"
My Pixiv

Smibbix
Spiny
Spiny
Current Project: I can't tell you just yet, but let's just say it's pretty funkatronic...
Chat Username: Smibbix

Postby Smibbix » Fri May 11, 2018 11:29 pm

I had a dream where I was in an extremely foggy feild at night. Suddenly, Bill Nye showed up with super long claws. He chased me onto a train and screamed, "BILL!" over and over again as he stabbed me to death.
ah

I Support:
Everything I supported got cancelled
Great Quotes:
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote: These used other people levels withouth their permission? I don't know if it's wrong if the big heads of the forums make it
Enjl wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:27 am
The only palette people care about is the SMB3 palette.
smbx GaMERDoG wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 am
These tomatoes weren't debugged properly!

Return to “Sandbox”