Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Cedur » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:50 am

no, there was no virus damage involved in that dream. Just the thing going crazy af. Reminder that working technology is everything else than taken-for-granted

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:31 am

i once had a dream where hair started raising on my eyes and i had to cut them.
yeah, it's short, but it's also really fucked up.
im bored

MegaDood
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Postby MegaDood » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 am

My dreams are weird. One of them involved a tornado sweeping across my old school, and while everyone was hiding in the bunker, I was just playing Odyssey on the Switch waiting for it to pass.

Added in 1 minute 44 seconds:
RudeGuy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:31 am
i once had a dream where hair started raising on my eyes and i had to cut them.
yeah, it's short, but it's also really fucked up.
Geez, that sounds kind of disturbing. Was it growing really fast even after you cut it off?
My Project:
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Postby Oshi » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:45 pm

Well I had another strange one the other night.

I was at home and I decided to take a shower because I stank. Well, there was no hot water because "the water levels from Mexico were low" and there was a indicator beside the shower saying that too. So I was forced to take a cold shower...what a fun dream.

But then it gets stranger: I turned on Smash Ultimate and played Online. I was thrown into a match with someone playing as Akira (who is already an assist trophy but was a fighter now for some reason) and I think Cirno. Funnily enough, I actually wanted the latter to be in the game because...uh idk.

I can't really describe anything else from the dream, as the memories are mostly dissolved.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show

TheLoafLord
Ninji
Ninji

Postby TheLoafLord » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:49 pm

Oshi wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:45 pm
So I was forced to take a cold shower
I have cold showers all the time.

Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: Press Start
Current Project: The Quest of the Dark Stars and something else I think
Chat Username: Scroll#6292

Postby Scroll » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:50 pm

TheLoafLord wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:49 pm
Oshi wrote:
That gives me chills. I prefer hot showers.

TheLoafLord
Ninji
Ninji

Postby TheLoafLord » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:40 pm

VanillaDude wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:50 pm
TheLoafLord wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:49 pm
Oshi wrote:
That gives me chills. I prefer hot showers.
Don’t get me wrong, a hot shower every now and again is sweet but I prefer cold showers.

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Postby GforGoomba » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 pm

I had a dream once where I was playing Mario Odyssey and there was this side quest where you throw Cappy onto a scarecrow and he tells you that he is going on his own adventure. You are forced to traverse around the 15 kingdoms without Cappy, with Cappy appearing at the end of each one. You need to complete all 15 kingdoms before getting Cappy back.
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:17 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:25 pm
I had a dream once where I was playing Mario Odyssey and there was this side quest where you throw Cappy onto a scarecrow and he tells you that he is going on his own adventure. You are forced to traverse around the 15 kingdoms without Cappy, with Cappy appearing at the end of each one. You need to complete all 15 kingdoms before getting Cappy back.
inb4 sm64 hatless any%.

I have weird dreams where I'm one of SCP agents tasked with retrieving SCP-184 from a two-story variation of Baldi's Schoolhouse, occasionally interacting with "NPCs". Sometimes I fail the task, sometimes I wake up before something bad could happen.
I've had this kind of dreams before where I wasn't an SCP agent and it happened in a random SCP-184 affected five-story flat, albeit the "NPCs" ain't present and the staircase got platforming. Coincidence? I don't think so.
game theory: scp-184 created the dark world.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

kirb
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Flair: random
Current Project: a scary forest episode or something
Chat Username: kirb

Postby kirb » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:48 am

i had an odd dream of a world full of pancakes! the ocean was maple syrup! it so yum yum! :lol:
hello! welcome to my account!
be careful with me though! i fragile!
poyo!!! :lol:

links to other crap:
https://discord.gg/8TTS3aj
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_mMX ... PkdgQUEpjQ

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:39 am

kirb wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:48 am
i had an odd dream of a world full of pancakes! the ocean was maple syrup! it so yum yum! :lol:
Damn I wish I had that dream
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.

Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Scroll » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:10 am

GforGoomba wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:39 am
kirb wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:48 am
Damn I wish I had that dream
Same

Also kirb seems you really love pancakes because of what you said on other topic

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Postby Oshi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Well, it was a typical day in my neighborhood, until for some reason a miniature tornado threatens my house. My mom and brother came out of the house (as well as myself of course) to, lo and behold, physically drag the tornado away and back into the sky. There was also another family there for some reason.

Oh also one of the rooms in my house is a parking garage, or was at least in a place resembling one, and it was quite large at that, much bigger than the actual house.

I feel like these dreams are my brain on a hangover after drinking too much alcohol (I never drank myself though, don't get the wrong idea).
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:05 am

Tonight I had quite a crazy adventurous dream that I only remember vaguely, I was part of some gaming environment which I perceived myself as SMBX, however it was three-dimensional, and I had to fight a boss that spit some stuff like Wart, I had to fight him by throwing hammers, but I was also hit by my own hammers as they were coming down from above. I died a few times and ... did I ultimately succeed? Was I supposed to succeed or was it unclear? idk anymore

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Natsu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: It's a secret to everybody ...
Chat Username: Kuma-san

Postby Natsu » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 pm

This is more of a nightmare than a dream, but it was crazy enough. You'll also have to forgive me for I don't remember much, but I'll share what little I remember.

The dream started as some sort of gang group gathering resembling that of JoJo part 5, where I had to prove my worth to be a part of it. We weren't doing anything crazy like the main cast of that anime does, but we were fleeing some sort of monster that we couldn't deal with.

At one point, I was all alone and trying to flee the monster, which reminds me of Menos Grande from the Bleach series, but with hair, or a wig (wtf?). I was going up a skyscraper and the monster would try new strategies to try and get me, and the one that scared me the most is as follows: at one point, while the monster was tailing me from behind, I came to a couple of floors with branching paths all leading to a dead-end but one. That one leads to the floor above, and it would also be where the monster would wait for me. Here's the catch, while the monster would appear in the right hallway, the one tailing me didn't suddenly vanish, it was still after me. At one point, I was on one floor where I had already seen the monster across a hallway, immediately turned right, and he was there waiting for me right around the corner, I would go back and dodge the one that was walking towards me in the hallway, going down the stairs to the main floor (the one chasing me suddenly vanished?), where once there I took an elevator that suddenly popped into existence and picked the top floor.

On my mind, those monsters were chasing me downstairs, so I thought that I could trick them by going upstairs. The end result is that the elevator wasn't moving, the floor indicator was glitched on 0. At that point, I realized I couldn't outsmart it, and I woke up.

This nightmare haunts me to this day. It was terrifying.
Discord quotes
Trace: You're a capable boi

GforGoomba
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby GforGoomba » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:23 am

My older sister replaced my 3x3 rubiks cube with a 12x12 rubiks cube. Boring, I know

FireyPaperMario
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:35 am

I had this once dream where I come across a famicom bootleg cartridge. I remember this cartridge having a scary cover art, but I forgot the rest of that dream

Scroll
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Scroll » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:35 am

I had a strange Christmas dream (despite there's a lot left for December) some days ago.

Maybe because I'm missing my old primary school, in the dream I was still there. It was December 20 and there was a Christmas party, and that day was also my cousin's birthday (in the dream, IRL it's in other day). My aunt (his mom) decided to do something both for the school and for his son's birthday, so she bought LOTS of iceboxes and built a deep labyrinth with them on the street. The most strange thing (and probably the best) was that, every icebox had a Christmas cookies pack inside instead of ice or something like a drink.

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:13 am

Cedur wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:05 am
I was part of some gaming environment which I perceived myself as SMBX, however it was three-dimensional
inb4 smbx on doom engine.

I once dreamt of Doom Bible going further to the point of animated text screen backgrounds and colored text. I somehow became a tester for id Software in that dream. Therefore, classic Doom could be completely different, and most (if not all) things described in Doom Bible could make it to the final game.
Last edited by smbx GaMERDoG on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

Natsu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: It's a secret to everybody ...
Chat Username: Kuma-san

Postby Natsu » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 pm

Ok, this dream is weird, tragic and really scary, like straight out of a drug trip. I only remember very few things about it, but I'll try to describe these as extensively as possible.

For some reason, I was back at my grandma's house backyard at night. Something was up with the place, weird bubbles or lights (don't quite remember) floating about and a starry sky straight from an anime that was incredibly beautiful. Then and there I met a pretty girl who I talked to for a bit and since then we fell in love. Just like that, I felt a really strong emotion when being around her, I felt I wanted to be with her every second of my remaining life.

Fast-forward to something I can't quite explain. I found myself in some sort of blocky room with no windows and no doors and I could hear this girl cry from the other side of one of the walls. We were in the same kind of room and were apparently eaten by another girl and put in separate stomachs (I told you this dream was a drug trip). Just then and there, gastric juices started to fill both rooms which didn't really do much to us and managed to get out of the room by squeezing through a tight hole the size of a size of a chimney to the roof of the room where there were no walls and apparently no other organs around us, not even bones. Then and there we hugged, glad that we could be reunited but at last, it was short lived. A giant hand, the girl's hand, appeared out of nowhere and dragged me out of her body just like that. Then and there she put me inside her mouth and chewed on me until I became a mushed mess.

And then I woke up. The last bit was terrifying, I woke up worked up, my heart pounding like crazy. I was afraid to die then and there.
Discord quotes
Trace: You're a capable boi

Return to “Sandbox”