Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
Cedur
Toad
Toad

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Cedur » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:48 pm

DrMekar wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:37 pm
Chanceux2 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:28 pm
I dreamed of me becoming a stick figure and I really want that to come true but fairly it won't :(
Why would you want to be a Stick Figur?

he's a fan of stick figures, as you can see by his avatar and flair
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Chanceux2
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: People don't care about my threads! :(

Postby Chanceux2 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:49 pm

DrMekar wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:37 pm
Chanceux2 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:28 pm
I dreamed of me becoming a stick figure and I really want that to come true but fairly it won't :(
Why would you want to be a Stick Figur?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0egcErkap0

FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:11 pm

I had this dream where everything in the SMBX community was Gacha-like. :P
(Coming soon in 82 days from today: Sega Mega Drive GFX pack)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD

thegoldenguest778
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: [Insert flair here]

Postby thegoldenguest778 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:17 pm

i don't have a craziest dream, i have crazy/weird dreams very often, i had a dream where i was naked while at school, the reason? i couldn't decide which clothes i would dress before going to school,also most people didn't notice that i was naked,boy, it was a VERY embarrasing dream! i woke up scared,only to notice that i was late for school, the worst of all: i had that dream very often
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

CD20Superness
Pokey
Pokey

Postby CD20Superness » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:36 am

I had a dream when there was Turkish March playing in the background. No visuals about it just a black screen.
i'm a teenage boy who likes multitasking.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sun May 17, 2020 7:08 am

tonight I had a dream sequence about 38a's physics, the stiff leaf/tanooki glide turn in particular. I also dreamed about playing Pinball.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It... it worked...

Postby GforGoomba » Mon May 18, 2020 6:31 am

Last night I dreamt about one of the best things you could ever imagine. The streets reopened, the schools and jobs reopened, everyone got to see their friends again. It was such an exciting moment, but then I went home and checked the news. It appears that the coronavirus is not gone and is still in pandemic mode. The town opened up DESPITE THE CLEAR EXISTENCE OF THE VIRUS.
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

computerfan0
Blooper
Blooper
Flair: Edosipe?

Postby computerfan0 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:00 am

I had a strange dream where there was a ridiculous mountain "road" that loads of members of this community were driving up (no regard to age, and I didn't see their faces). We went up again, but I had a gut feeling that something bad would happen. I therefore turnedback and was soon followed. But I realised I had the UFO mount from Terraria, so I got everyone to continue up the mountain with me in my UFO. Soon, I fell off a "bridge" but flew back up with the UFO.

My strange dreams are very strange.
(GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
computerfan0's Backloggery
computerfan0 on Reddit
computerfan0 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 21125827641 8:11 pm
quoting myself, why

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 am

I often sit in a college exam and struggle about either topics or time, but eventually I wake up and think "whatevs, I got my degree long ago"

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Fri May 22, 2020 5:46 am

The Sims became a ripoff of Fortnite and I was playing it
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 am

This night I dreamed of driving on a highway and meeting plenty of cyclist (which is literally forbidden) and having to dodge them and then the motorway suddenly ended in a building lot and the whole place was dark

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Tue May 26, 2020 10:04 am

I just remembered this crazy dream I had when I was really young, I completely forgot about it until a couple of days ago. I once had a really bad nightmare that woke me in the middle of the night, which after I was too scared to sleep alone. I decided to go to my mom's bedroom and ask her to sleep in her bed to which she said yes.

So there I was, laying down and finally got some sleep. That is until I wake up in the middle of the night, or at least I thought I woke up in the middle of the night. I didn't, in fact I had my very first sleep paralysis. I thought I was awake so I thought I should be able to move, but I wasn't because I was actually asleep. The realization lead to the bedroom door being kicked open and 6 white human-like specters barging in playing Candombe, dancing and all kinds of crazy stuff. I look at those specters in the purest utter shock and disbelief for about 5 seconds and then wake up. And the thing is, I woke up looking at the same exact spot I was looking at while I was asleep which lead me to believe what just happened was actually real.

Let's go and put a cherry on top of that cake shall we? Back then I didn't even know what Candombe was, and yet I dreamed of it. It was fucking weird.

Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It's been...

Postby Ecruteak » Wed May 27, 2020 4:39 am

Had a dream a while ago that I met the lead singer of Green Day at someone's birthday party. The only thing I wanted to ask was how he made the guitar sound all muted at the beginning of American Idiot.
Ambiguously active.

DoraemonPepe
Banned
Flair: Being completely crazy.

Postby DoraemonPepe » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:02 am

HackPlayer7 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:16 am
After going back to sleep, I had a weird Phoenix Wright dream in which I was in a court, Toriel was my defendant and some green person with no head was in prosecution (Probably because I played a lot of Phoenix Wright that day)
Does no one ever made a crossover of Phoenix Wright and Undertale?

Added in 10 hours 25 minutes 9 seconds:
Oshi wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:22 pm
Ok, this is going to be a good one for sure.

So basically in this dream, I went on SMBX one day, and the first thing I saw was an announcement called "SMBX IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!!" I check it out and, to my awe, it said that Joey and Valteri got demoted, and that many users got banned, for example:

*MarioRPGExpert (although I dunno why)

*Cedur

*Electriking

It also read that Redgit returned...and that's about all I can remember.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

DaDaveMan came back as a user named Korean Takeout (that's an actual user, and no offence to that said user) and broke my account.
Wow, that's a crazy dream you have. I would imagine the forum would be worser if Korean peoples would take over here.

Also, Joey and Valteri is actually demoted (because they're no longer active anymore as I remember), but Redgit won't return here.

Added in 24 minutes 57 seconds:
Re: Post odd dreams of yours.
Cedrik wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:48 pm
This night I [email protected], @ll peoples in the world [email protected] [email protected]@nise.
[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
I [email protected]'t [email protected] @nythink.
@nd @ll 10 minutes [email protected] the [email protected]@ge.
I think 50% of the [email protected]@ges @ren't real @nd the others @re wrong.

[email protected]!!!!
Maybe this is the coolest dream you have and it giving me Family Guy vibes.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:28 am

DoraemonPepe wrote:Also, Joey and Valteri is actually demoted (because they're no longer active anymore as I remember), but Redgit won't return here.

The post you quoted is from 2017. Joey and Valtteri were both inactive at that time already, and Joey had already resigned from community leadership at the end of 2016, but still remained webmaster until 2018, and Valtteri was demoted sometime around the end of 2017 / beginning of 2018 I think.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:33 am

I dreamed about playing Queen's Gambit Accepted against a strong opponent. Sadly I woke up after just a few opening moves. (I always decline it in waking state ... maybe try accepting it for once?)

GforGoomba
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby GforGoomba » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am

I dreamed about listening to a cover of the Adventure Line music from the Stanley Parable, covered by Coco from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Murphmario
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Murphmario » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:52 pm

Not sure where to put this, but I had a nightmare about Super Mario 64 last night (and no, it's not related to the Wario Apparition). The only things I explicitly remember is that the Castle Basement was different and more open to how it usually is, and that there were evil Princess Peach paintings chasing Mario.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Really tempted to just make a general graphics thread for all of my graphics instead of just making individual threads for each of them.

CJ_RLushi
Hoopster
Hoopster
Flair: Intention is what matters

Postby CJ_RLushi » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:15 pm

One day I dreamed about waking up, like, 2 times, so I woke up, went to talk with my mom, thought that I was in reality already, but no, then some glowing butterflies appeared, so I figured out it was a dream, and woke up.

Then I wake up again, and there was no one in the house, and it was afternoon so I figured out again and woke up, this time to, I hope it's reality, and here I am now.

And the first hours after waking up to that I was really trying to see if there wasn't anything weird.
My episode lol:

idruinn
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Postby idruinn » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:12 am

CJ_RLushi wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:15 pm
One day I dreamed about waking up, like, 2 times, so I woke up, went to talk with my mom, thought that I was in reality already, but no, then some glowing butterflies appeared, so I figured out it was a dream, and woke up.

Then I wake up again, and there was no one in the house, and it was afternoon so I figured out again and woke up, this time to, I hope it's reality, and here I am now.

And the first hours after waking up to that I was really trying to see if there wasn't anything weird.
Your dream reminds me of a movie called Somnia.
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

Return to “Sandbox”