Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Off-topic discussion.
Cedur
Toad
Toad

Re: Post one of the craziest dream you ever had.

Postby Cedur » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:19 am

I dreamed that my temple stem broke off from so many times of putting my mask on and off.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

KlickyMario321+
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Flair: Everyone's Favorite Playmobil Fan

Postby KlickyMario321+ » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Now this is one of the craziest dreams EVER!!!

I dreamed that I could fly with the jellyfish while bringing FIRE down UPON MY ENEMIES!!!
:idea: KlickyMario321+ :idea:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: One day, we can make the video game world a better place! If you want to make it a better place too, place this in your signature.

I support:
Spoiler: show

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:50 pm

As a response to Bayern's 8:2 against Barcelona ... I dreamed that it was already 2022 and Germany advanced to the World Cup finals again ... dunno what came from it though!

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

idruinn
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: Don't worry, be happy!

Postby idruinn » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:17 am

Last yesterday, while dreaming, I woke up on a planet that I call Ceres. I was talking to an old man who passed on knowledge to me. I looked like a child.

There were structures in very perfect geometric shapes that contained precious crystals in them. The beings that populated the planet were advanced, they had subsistence systems that respected the environment and maintained the ecosystem in a kind of energetic protection that conserved and improved planetary harmony as well as that of its inhabitants.

Suddenly, I was excited. I looked up at the sky and couldn't contain my joy. And while pointing my index finger up, I quickly yelled at the old man:

Look, that's Saturn! Do you see the rings? - Saturn showed beautiful rings and a shade of yellow - And that's Jupiter over there! Wow, how many stars, they are forming the constellation of Sagittarius! How incredible that's Venus! - I couldn't stop getting excited, it was like a cataract of feelings that flowed when contemplating the cosmos.

Have you seen? There is also Mars! It has a pretty reddish tone! - As I pointed with the index finger of my right hand towards the sky, more constellations appeared that I was recognizing - That is the constellation of the Dragon! And that's the constellation of the Dolphin...!

My surprise came when at a certain moment I saw the Earth, not far away. And then I said, "And that... is the Earth!" - Of course, at that moment I realized that I was not on Earth. I had spent all my time believing I was on Earth and then realized that it was not so, that I was between Mars and Jupiter, between what we now call the Asteroid Belt, that is, the remains of the planet Ceres.

However, I could not continue the dream, as someone called my phone and woke me up.

End of the dream.
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the Universe.

What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the Earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment.

Nikola Tesla

1di_Scroll
Mouser
Mouser
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!

Postby 1di_Scroll » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:46 am

This is the first dream I've ever had about SMBX community. We all met IRL because of studying in the same college and living in the same city somehow. I was living in the second to last floor of an apartment along with Cedur and some old guy I don't remember

Rhosty
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: squid kid

Postby Rhosty » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:57 pm

I remember a dream I had when I was younger about me being a bird, getting hunting by some guys and eventually being shot
more stuff: show
omg zoom is absolute trash, why does my school still use it

TheGameyFireBro105
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Good at remakes

Postby TheGameyFireBro105 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:28 pm

I had a weird dream where I was in this giant bouncy castle when all of a sudden a bunch of alien Justin Beiber clones attacked me. I ran out of the building, then my old therapist beat the crap out of the strange musician duplicates. I don't know why any of it was in the dream at all, it just happened.
I love these episodes; Go and support:

mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:23 pm

Last night, I was just walking around a store. I saw a figure of Tom Nook...except that below the waist, he was this 8-legged monstrosity with purple spider legs that are 3 or 4 times as tall as Nook himself. He also had really angry eyes, with his arms up along with the front two legs like fists, looking ready to punch someone out.

Thankfully, it wasn't moving. Also thankfully, I'm not afraid of spiders, so maybe that dream wasn't too bad.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:41 pm

Many nights I dream about how it would be to finally play Boule again after so many months ... and every time I wake up and feel like "oh shit no"

Return to “Sandbox”