Manchester

Off-topic discussion.
AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Ok no

Manchester

Postby AirSeus » Tue May 23, 2017 12:44 pm

So, I am pretty sure at least some of you know what went on last night at Manchester. If you dont, then here is a page on it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-40010124

Please, take this seriously, I know at least one person here would probably laugh at this because they are sick minded.

Discuss.
I dunno, something inspirational is supposed to go here so here I go:

Realize the difference between criticism and hate.
Criticism is direct feedback about the level that helps and tells you what you could do better and/or what you could expand upon.
Hate is direct insults towards you/your level that tell you nothing other than how bad you are.

AKA: Don't cry at every responce you get, just ignore hate and respond to criticism.

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg

Re: Manchester

Postby HeroLinik » Tue May 23, 2017 1:02 pm

I heard about this last night as well, and it's really upsetting when you think about it, especially when you consider that they were all innocent. What makes it worse is that these people were going there just to have fun and watch someone perform on stage, not to get injured and killed in a suicide bombing.
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
YouTube channel

Moderator of the r/Pokemon Discord server since 2019.

Mable
Peach
Peach

Re: Manchester

Postby Mable » Tue May 23, 2017 1:06 pm

AirSeus wrote: Please, take this seriously, I know at least one person here would probably laugh at this because they are sick minded.
If someone is gonna make fun of this, consider that kids
died in this and that is in no way funny.

This is why i recently made a post that suicide isn't funny, as you see this guy suicide bombed himself and has taken a lot of young people with him into the dead. This is why you don't make jones about the subject suicide especially when somethibg like this happens, and a lot of innocent people die in such a thing.

Return to “Sandbox”