Things you don't get!

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
FireyPaperMario
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: Mah GFX Pack (Containing Sega Mega Drive style, PC Engine style, & 16-bit Monochrome GFXs)
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: Things you don't get!

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Bump

I recently don't get why in Twitter, when "Street Fighter" is trending today, most of the tweets are about the President*... :shock:

*I checked, there's only 1 or 2 tweets that are related to Capcom's masterpiece fighting franchise.

FireyPaperMario
Luigi
Luigi
Current Project: Mah GFX Pack (Containing Sega Mega Drive style, PC Engine style, & 16-bit Monochrome GFXs)

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:51 pm

BUMP!

I don't get why (DC) Comics are still making animated superhero movies based off the official movies?!? o_0

Scroll
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: I'm not a spoiler :v
Chat Username: Scroll#6292

Postby Scroll » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:37 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:39 pm
Bump

I recently don't get why in Twitter, when "Street Fighter" is trending today, most of the tweets are about the President*... :shock:

*I checked, there's only 1 or 2 tweets that are related to Capcom's masterpiece fighting franchise.
I don't get the fact that you expect the people to talk often about a video game instead of more important things (like the President in this case...)
Electriking wrote:Signatures are overrated.

ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: "Nothing is impossible!" But I do nothing all day.
Current Project: ☆ Jump up super star! ☆
Chat Username: ThePieSkyHigh

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:02 pm

I don't get why today's community likes to kill, shoot this, blow that guy, yeaaa, stab this!

Kids are playing games like that and don't tell me Fortnite or Call of Duty have a difference.
Go check out my levels
Go check out my short stories
You may call me "Pie" if you'd like.

If you want a logo for your episode, go PM AndrewPixel!
Working on: show

A game with a classic selection of world styles, each having 5 levels to play!
Demo is out now! viewtopic.php?f=90&t=22538&p=336507#p336507

I support: show

MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Postby MegaDood » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:27 pm

thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:59 pm
I mean, most 1.3 users aren't aware of the existance of 2.0 or simply want to wait until it is complete.
Well, I never understood people that say something is bad yet they didn't really see it at all.
Yep that's me. I found out about 2.0 not too long ago, but I'm waiting until beta 4 is released before I get it.
My Project:
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:38 pm

MegaDood wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:35 pm
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
I mean, most 1.3 users aren't aware of the existance of 2.0 or simply want to wait until it is complete.
Well, I never understood people that say something is bad yet they didn't really see it at all.
Yep that's me. I found out about 2.0 not too long ago, but I'm waiting until beta 4 is released before I get it.
Why? You can take advantage of the better editor and get used to it and play newer levels that are made in SMBX2. Also if you want to just use the 1.3 features (in terms of blocks, etc.) you can and you don't even have to touch the new NPCs, characters, etc. if you don't want to

MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder

Postby MegaDood » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:53 pm

PixelPest wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:38 pm
MegaDood wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Why? You can take advantage of the better editor and get used to it and play newer levels that are made in SMBX2. Also if you want to just use the 1.3 features (in terms of blocks, etc.) you can and you don't even have to touch the new NPCs, characters, etc. if you don't want to
Wow I don't know why I never thought of any of that...
Well, thanks, but all I'm worried about is when beta 4 is released, how will I transfer all of the new 2.0 and 1.3.0.1 stuff to the new version?
My Project:

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:01 am

MegaDood wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:53 pm
PixelPest wrote:
MegaDood wrote:

Well, thanks, but all I'm worried about is when beta 4 is released, how will I transfer all of the new 2.0 and 1.3.0.1 stuff to the new version?
Put them in the appropriate places in the new version.
Signatures are overrated.

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:53 am

MegaDood wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
MegaDood wrote:

You'll just download the new version...and that's it. It'll support the same level formats and read them just the same, all of the original NPCs and blocks from 1.3 will still be there, etc. There's not really any transferring you have to do

Walder
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: pingy

Postby Walder » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:09 am

redstone

AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Ok no
Current Project: You really think I'll finish one?
Chat Username: AirSoos

Postby AirSeus » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:05 am

Why some people can't handle criticism of their favorite games thinking they are perfect.
"If you don't get the egg, it will fuck you" - Sanct 2017

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Why are you here? I aint good at poetry?

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young"

FireyPaperMario
Luigi
Luigi

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:10 am

AirSeus wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:05 am
Why some people can't handle criticism of their favorite games thinking they are perfect.
That what I call: "Fanboy-ism". Heck I rarely think some of my favorite games are perfect!!! :roll:

MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder

Postby MegaDood » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:28 pm

PixelPest wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:53 am
MegaDood wrote:
PixelPest wrote:

You'll just download the new version...and that's it. It'll support the same level formats and read them just the same, all of the original NPCs and blocks from 1.3 will still be there, etc. There's not really any transferring you have to do
Oh ok, it's that simple huh. Well thanks for telling me.
My Project:

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:59 am

MegaDood wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:28 pm
PixelPest wrote:
MegaDood wrote:

Did you think that none of the old features would be included in beta 4?
Signatures are overrated.

MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder

Postby MegaDood » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:05 pm

Electriking wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:59 am
MegaDood wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:28 pm
PixelPest wrote:

Did you think that none of the old features would be included in beta 4?
Not that, I'm just cautious with compatibility because SMBX2 isn't made by Redigit. But I feel a bit better about it all now, thanks.
My Project:

Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Flair: Blue Prince
Current Project: Mostly nothing

Postby Oshi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:22 pm

The thing that I understand the least is my fellow peers. Like, I don't care if it's the quantum theory or anything like that, THIS is truly the one thing I probably will never understand. The slightest guess I have is the internet, as it is relatively new and only recently have social media sites have been around, and we've kinda got accustomed to that since it's the thing we're most used to, whereas most of the adults have grown up without all that.

Feel free to tell me anything about it as I am very remote from the rest of my peer group in the fact that I am one of the few who actually seem to have a lick of sense. Maybe not though...I'm really not too sure about myself either
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MAFIA THEN GO TO MOSAIC's MUSEUM OR MINIGAME PLAZA PLEASE. WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GAMES.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
My own Discord server: https://discord.gg/YgfWZjn

Thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: The Invasion ln [(π*420/e²)] + log (69*1337¹³)
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:44 pm

The fact that New Zealand is considered an observer member of South America's economic bloc.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
My greatest forum achievement:

MegaDood
Grinder
Grinder

Postby MegaDood » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:03 am

Oshi wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:22 pm
The thing that I understand the least is my fellow peers. Like, I don't care if it's the quantum theory or anything like that, THIS is truly the one thing I probably will never understand. The slightest guess I have is the internet, as it is relatively new and only recently have social media sites have been around, and we've kinda got accustomed to that since it's the thing we're most used to, whereas most of the adults have grown up without all that.

Feel free to tell me anything about it as I am very remote from the rest of my peer group in the fact that I am one of the few who actually seem to have a lick of sense. Maybe not though...I'm really not too sure about myself either
Same here, I find it annoying how most of my friends mainly communicate through Social Media too and not in real life.
My Project:

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Beta 4 beta be here soon jk
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure
Chat Username: Taycamgame

Postby Taycamgame » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:36 pm

MegaDood wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:03 am
Oshi wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:22 pm

Same here, I find it annoying how most of my friends mainly communicate through Social Media too and not in real life.
Especially the mobile phone part. Sure, they can be useful, and are a great tool and addition to our lives. I'm just sick of seeing everyone around me constantly looking down at that cuboid of plastic and metal. Also, the fact that people often judge you by your phone model is disgusting. Anyway, i just hate phones. Social media is part of the problem as well; it's very useful for conversations and other communications over large geographical areas; though i hate it when people text others who are literally metres away from them, if that.
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Check out my Episodes:
ImageImage
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
ImageImageImage
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:55 pm

Taycamgame wrote:Especially the mobile phone part. Sure, they can be useful, and are a great tool and addition to our lives. I'm just sick of seeing everyone around me constantly looking down at that cuboid of plastic and metal. Also, the fact that people often judge you by your phone model is disgusting. Anyway, i just hate phones. Social media is part of the problem as well; it's very useful for conversations and other communications over large geographical areas; though i hate it when people text others who are literally metres away from them, if that.

Feeling exactly the same. They have taken the place of an omnipresent status symbol

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Return to “Sandbox”