Vgf.com and your favorite community's

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Vgf.com and your favorite community's

Postby Artemis008 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:11 am

Vgf.com is 16 years old, all the people there are friendly and cool. Right now they aren't generating users, which is why I'm asking you to go join their forums. Everybody there knows each other, and they all respect one and others beliefs. Seriously, this is the only community I've ever seen where a politics board doesn't effect the way people talk to each other out side that specific board.
I stumbled upon this site a month or two back while looking for more info on knux smbx and I love it. I can't stand too see such a nice community fall into obscurity. So what are you waiting for? Go show them some love!

http://www.vgf.com/forums/

This is also a good place for y'all to talk about your favorite community's (except smbx of course). Discuss.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

Sarge
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: Depression
Current Project: Waiting for Beta 4.
Chat Username: Sarge

Re: Vgf.com and your favorite community's

Postby Sarge » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:53 pm

I might join this site, it looks cool. Quick question though. Why is there an archived forum there called "Knux Memorial Forum"? From what it sounds like this person passed away. Is this our Knux they're talking about? Of so, he's still alive.
One day I will be active here again. But a boi is busy.

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing

Postby Electriking » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Sarge wrote:Why is there an archived forum there called "Knux Memorial Forum"? From what it sounds like this person passed away. Is this our Knux they're talking about?
No
Artemis008 wrote:except smbx of course
But what if SMBX is my favourite community
Signatures are overrated.

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:32 pm

Electriking wrote:
Sarge wrote:Why is there an archived forum there called "Knux Memorial Forum"? From what it sounds like this person passed away. Is this our Knux they're talking about?
No
Artemis008 wrote:except smbx of course
But what if SMBX is my favourite community
But what's the point of talking about smbx forums on the smbx forums? Outside of a history lesson, of course.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Chat Username: Look below my avatar

Postby HeroLinik » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:50 am

Artemis008 wrote:But what's the point of talking about smbx forums on the smbx forums? Outside of a history lesson, of course.
Well, the chances are that people don't know what it is, and if you explain to them that you liked this cool fangame called "Super Mario Bros. X" the chances are that they will check it out.
I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.
Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:22 am

HeroLinik wrote:
Artemis008 wrote:But what's the point of talking about smbx forums on the smbx forums? Outside of a history lesson, of course.
Well, the chances are that people don't know what it is, and if you explain to them that you liked this cool fangame called "Super Mario Bros. X" the chances are that they will check it out.
I guess it fine, just make sure you direct them to supermariobrosx.org. Supermariobrothers.org leads to the Nintendo web page.

Return to “Sandbox”