Page 9 of 28

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 pm
by Pop Yoshi Bros
thehelmetguy1 wrote:lmao I use 6.9
Wait... WHAT!?

oh man

you broke the limit of what is possible

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:50 pm
by Super Luigi!
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:you broke the limit of what is possible
Limits are meant to be broken. *1997 intensifies*
Also, 1.3 is great.

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:24 am
by MarioRPGExpert93
You blurt out who you are in the mafia games!* :P

*I actually did do that in the current mafia game yesterday!

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:28 am
by smbx GaMERDoG
Mosaic wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:lmao I use 6.9
I use 42.0
133.7

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:37 am
by Pop Yoshi Bros
smbx GaMERDoG wrote:
Mosaic wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:lmao I use 6.9
I use 42.0
133.7
Now that sounds like an alpha version

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:06 pm
by Warlock
When you spend your first year on the forums lying about serious shit while at the same time being stupid enough to think that people will actually believe you

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:12 pm
by Oshi
When you're me

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:29 pm
by HackPlayer7
When you say Kaizo levels are garbage quality just because you suck at them.

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:31 pm
by Radiance
HackPlayer7 wrote:When you say Kaizo levels are garbage quality just because you suck at them.
True

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:36 pm
by Pop Yoshi Bros
HackPlayer7 wrote:When you say Kaizo levels are garbage quality just because you suck at them.
When you say kaizo levels are trash because they are bland and doesn't make sense (talking about decoration and stuff, when Kaizo levels doesn't need to be beautiful)

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:44 pm
by Oshi
When you double-post a topic in separate forums

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:34 pm
by Pop Yoshi Bros
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:When you double-post a topic in separate forums
Didn't that happened recently?

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:12 pm
by Oshi
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:When you double-post a topic in separate forums
Didn't that happened recently?
yes

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:47 pm
by Jayce 777
You completely forget about a mafia game and completely miss two phases
I'm pretty inactive anyway

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:13 am
by Electriking
When you can't lead a blue alliance in Mafia

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:20 am
by thehelmetguy1
When you make a blue alliance in mafia

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:44 am
by Super Luigi!
When you talk about Mafia more than SMBX, unless it's related to a level, project, or episode.

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:22 pm
by Cedur
Super Luigi! wrote:When you talk about Mafia more than SMBX
I hope you're not serious here :L

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:47 am
by arcade999
when you make a shitty webcomic drew with microsoft paint about the smbx cummunauty and

oh wait

Re: You know you failed the smbx community when...

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm
by HackPlayer7
arcade999 wrote: shitty webcomic drew with microsoft paint about the smbx cummunauty
You're going to trigger a lot of people. Better get the flame shield ready.

also nice spelling