National Coming Out Day

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
GhostHawk
Posts: 4324
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: how to get a gf using LOGIC
Chat Username: Aero
Contact:

National Coming Out Day

Postby GhostHawk » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:50 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Coming_Out_Day

So today is National Coming Out Day, and this thread is to come out, discuss coming out, and having a day for it. First off, I'm basically out already as bi so if you didn't know that then there you go. Also, I've accepted that I'm trans (MtF) so that's new information for basically all but a few. Things in my life have made especially more sense as I gradually came to that conclusion over the past several months, but I don't really want to share any more details than this publicly. If you want to come out about anything then go ahead, if you don't want to then don't until you're ready there's nothing inherently special about the day. If you don't want/need to but have other experiences with people you know coming out those stories are welcome, along with the discussion about if coming out is the right thing to do or not. Anything is fine really as long as it's respectful.
*sip* Don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee.

User avatar
Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Posts: 5544
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am
Current Project: ???
Location: the atlantic coast

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby Pseudo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 pm

I'm a trans woman, and also a lesbian, but most of you already knew that lol
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Zha Hong Lang
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:14 am

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby Zha Hong Lang » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Pseudo wrote:also a lesbian
Huh? I thought you said you were bisexual at one point... guess I have bad memory :P

I'm not trans, but I am technically bisexual. I'm less interested in guys at the moment though, since I had two relationships with guys and I want something else now.
(formerly Jayoshi, Luigi, Luigi.net)

User avatar
Eureka
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: Plays video games regularly
Current Project: being inactive
Location: Mushrooms
Chat Username: ytrohslacitcarp
Contact:

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby Eureka » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm either trans, or a tomboy
practicalshorty014 wrote:Sin me in.

User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1059
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Flair: I'm the Unfounded Artist.
Current Project: TMC, M&L Dimensional Shift
Location: Asia/Malaysia
Chat Username: RSuperPKEsper
Contact:

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby RSupertheGreat » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:20 am

^ Same for me I guess. (Trivia:) I had like a boy-ish voice when I speak and sometimes I scream either like a fangirl or a fanboy.

Image
I rarely come here cus I preferred to be in Discord and anything outside of being in the forums.

The Untold Truth: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
Imageyes i have g+
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImageImage
Image
Scroll down to the next post please, kthxbai

User avatar
Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am
Current Project: Don't have one. At least not yet.
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby Warlock » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Hey so everybody's making posts about coming out so I'm gonna post a massive... post thing about it ok? ok.

I'm a proud bisexual lad. It's something that I knew ever since I started my GCsEs, but I never committed to it. I told my mother at 15 that I was bisexual randomly in the car and (not surprisingly) she was understanding - she was happy that I'd found who I was in life. With my father, however, there's a different story. I haven't come out to him yet, as I'm genuinely unsure as to what his reaction would be. My dad's VERY laid back. He seems to have this philosophy that cracking dad jokes every 5 seconds and dabbing at random intervals makes him funnier. (TL;DR: My Dad is cringy as fuck.) Because of his attidude towards life, I'm not sure whether he'll understand, be confused, or just laugh at me because he thinks I'm joking. I'm not ready to tell him yet because I don't know his opinion whatsoever on the subject.

When I was in Spain for a week me and my Dad had a talk about the Transgender Ban taking place in the US military right now, and he said he "didn't understand why someone called Finley would suddenly just decide 'Oh hey, my name's Florence and I'm a girl now.'" If he doesn't understand why people are unhappy with their assigned gender, is it possible that he won't be as understanding when I finally pluck up the courage to come out? My mother has always said that no matter how I feel she'll be happy for me. But while I'm sure my Dad feels the same, I'm scared to tell him because he hardly takes anything seriously. I mean, like... EVER.

Something I wanted to get off my chest for a long time, and this thread is the perfect place for me to say what I have to say. Props to you for making this, GhostHawk. This is something that I'm sure will start a lot of discussion regarding LGBT+... well, stuff.

I look forware to hearing what you have to say.
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

Image

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

User avatar
GhostHawk
Posts: 4324
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: how to get a gf using LOGIC
Chat Username: Aero
Contact:

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby GhostHawk » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Not understanding sounds like a better position to start with than outright rejection. If I were in your position I would probably be honest with him based on what you've said. It doesn't have to be forced too, it can just be brought up in passing or during a normal conversation. Up to you though. The military ban and various other subjects are the reasons why I choose not to be out to family nor friends, so that's where I'm basing my judgment for myself and on your situation described.
*sip* Don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee.

User avatar
MrDaniel
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Josef Fritzl's Basement

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby MrDaniel » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:18 pm

I want my son back.

Image
The Ottoman Emperor


User avatar
xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm
Flair: Haters say the project is dead, but it is
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Location: Canada
Chat Username: TurkeyDestroy#3416
Contact:

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby xDestroy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:19 pm

MrDaniel wrote:I want my son back.
Im sorry about that :(
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature!
Best Quotes from SMBX: show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Nien wrote:nice, now my eyes can bleed in high definition
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: I like Pokemon GO fite me
Current Project: Mostly nothing
Location: You will never know...

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby Oshi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Not sure if it counts or not, but I had a step-brother who forced me to "succ", pretty much. He said that if I didn't, he would put my head in a music player and forcefully close the hatch, which is way over the top, even for him. Now, I'm not gay at all, but he pretty much forced me into it, and I feel shameful of it to this day.


That's a true horror story right there.
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MAFIA THEN GO TO MOSAICMAFIA OR MINIGAME PLAZA PLEASE. WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GAMES.
Spoiler: show
I claim Audino as best girl and waifu, also have this image:
Image
projects I support: show
Image

Image
My own Discord server: https://discord.gg/YgfWZjn

User avatar
xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm
Flair: Haters say the project is dead, but it is
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Location: Canada
Chat Username: TurkeyDestroy#3416
Contact:

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby xDestroy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Not sure if it counts or not, but I had a step-brother who forced me to "succ", pretty much. He said that if I didn't, he would put my head in a music player and forcefully close the hatch, which is way over the top, even for him. Now, I'm not gay at all, but he pretty much forced me into it, and I feel shameful of it to this day.


That's a true horror story right there.
Dude... you should've called the police...
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature!
Best Quotes from SMBX: show
Nien wrote:oh wow someone posted a webcomic in the art board oh wow it's garbage who would've thought
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Nien wrote:nice, now my eyes can bleed in high definition
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: I like Pokemon GO fite me
Current Project: Mostly nothing
Location: You will never know...

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby Oshi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:50 pm

xDestroy wrote:
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Not sure if it counts or not, but I had a step-brother who forced me to "succ", pretty much. He said that if I didn't, he would put my head in a music player and forcefully close the hatch, which is way over the top, even for him. Now, I'm not gay at all, but he pretty much forced me into it, and I feel shameful of it to this day.


That's a true horror story right there.
Dude... you should've called the police...
I should of called the police a while ago, really. My step-father was such a pushover, and those times were very tough, honestly. I was afraid that I would escalate the situation and end up being in a worse place, but luckily I avoided that situation from ever happening, somehow.


I should also mention that he was like 7-8 years old, and this actually happened like 1-2 years ago.
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MAFIA THEN GO TO MOSAICMAFIA OR MINIGAME PLAZA PLEASE. WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GAMES.
Spoiler: show
I claim Audino as best girl and waifu, also have this image:
Image
projects I support: show
Image

Image
My own Discord server: https://discord.gg/YgfWZjn

User avatar
GhostHawk
Posts: 4324
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: how to get a gf using LOGIC
Chat Username: Aero
Contact:

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby GhostHawk » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Not sure if it counts or not, but I had a step-brother who forced me to "succ", pretty much. He said that if I didn't, he would put my head in a music player and forcefully close the hatch, which is way over the top, even for him. Now, I'm not gay at all, but he pretty much forced me into it, and I feel shameful of it to this day.


That's a true horror story right there.
That's rape. You should tell an adult you trust and explain what happened the best you can.
*sip* Don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee.

User avatar
Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: I like Pokemon GO fite me
Current Project: Mostly nothing
Location: You will never know...

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby Oshi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:55 pm

I already have.
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MAFIA THEN GO TO MOSAICMAFIA OR MINIGAME PLAZA PLEASE. WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GAMES.
Spoiler: show
I claim Audino as best girl and waifu, also have this image:
Image
projects I support: show
Image

Image
My own Discord server: https://discord.gg/YgfWZjn

User avatar
JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2468
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:
xDestroy wrote:
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Not sure if it counts or not, but I had a step-brother who forced me to "succ", pretty much. He said that if I didn't, he would put my head in a music player and forcefully close the hatch, which is way over the top, even for him. Now, I'm not gay at all, but he pretty much forced me into it, and I feel shameful of it to this day.


That's a true horror story right there.
Dude... you should've called the police...
I should of called the police a while ago, really. My step-father was such a pushover, and those times were very tough, honestly. I was afraid that I would escalate the situation and end up being in a worse place, but luckily I avoided that situation from ever happening, somehow.


I should also mention that he was like 7-8 years old, and this actually happened like 1-2 years ago.
How old are you now?
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

User avatar
thunderlakitu
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 am

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby thunderlakitu » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:21 pm

It's time for you all to know the truth and to come out, Obi wan never told you what happen to your father...
I am your father.
Search your feelings, you know is true.

User avatar
Warlock
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am
Current Project: Don't have one. At least not yet.
Chat Username: Warlock

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby Warlock » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:28 pm

thunderlakitu wrote:It's time for you all to know the truth and to come out, Obi wan never told you what happen to your father...
I am your father.
Search your feelings, you know is true.
This is a post for serious discussion, not for people to poke fun.

Please be a bit more sensitive. your post was rude and is taking the piss.
Hey there! I'm just a normal lad. Nothing special about me, I promise.

If you have a New Super Luigi U save file on your Wii U, you automatically unlock the Luigi Bros game in SM3DW.

Image

"I'm not sure if you need serious help, are an idiot, came here to troll, or all three at once. I'm gonna guess all three at once."

User avatar
thunderlakitu
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 am

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby thunderlakitu » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:24 am

Warlock wrote:
thunderlakitu wrote:It's time for you all to know the truth and to come out, Obi wan never told you what happen to your father...
I am your father.
Search your feelings, you know is true.
This is a post for serious discussion, not for people to poke fun.

Please be a bit more sensitive. your post was rude and is taking the piss.
My apologizes, the message didn't have the intention to make anybody angry, but rather to make the people that have these kind of problems to have a dumb laugh, if in any moment this made anybody angry, sad, or just didn't like it, then I am very sorry for it.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5840
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Location: Accountsoontobedeleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby Mable » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 am

Idk if all of you know this by now, but if you don't then read it.

As most people know here.. I'm a massive fraud and liar and why do i do that? Because i want to hide my personality overall on places like this. I don't trust anyone online so i pretend to be someone i'm not and turn into the biggest liar and ass you can imagine.

A lot of people hurted my feelings back when i was young (mostly school only) and i also was bullied back then by others including classmates.
I was also send to psychiatrists because teachers and classmates though that i will become a killer for playing only shooter games mostly which in reality is just media bullshit.

I had to take several mental tests as well cause people thought that i don't listen to anyone and give them any attention.
I was suspected of having syndromes for my behavior which resulted in zero research because nothing of this was true.

Probably some of you may think I'm lying about this and honestly i can see why you would think of this.
In reality I'm a very careful person who watches over others.. if someone feels bad i try to help as best as i can.. someone needs someone to talk I'm there for this.

And exactly this is why many people overthrow me.. I'm nice, peaceful, like to care about others, help others no matter from where they come. Sadly people take advantage of this and act like friends to me.. which also still happens. I'm not depressed by this or get any wrong thoughts, but it hurts that people take advantage of you and want to control you. They always wanted me to their own work and stuff because they knew I'm that nice to say "yeah sure i help you" and what did i get? No thanks at all.

People said i will never find any place to work at, and that I'm a failure who will never finish school with a decent finish grade and find a job. I do remember few teachers who said this.

But things changed pretty well back in 2016.. it all ended finally and i archived what i wanted.

Now i found a place to work at.. and today it's been a year since i work there.
I found people who like me and don't take advantage of me. I found true friends finally after years.

I also found friends here who i also talk to on discord.. and i just wanna thank all of them for being around

And as a end to this post, what i wanna tell you is.. never give up what you dream and work for, because in the end you will archive your goals if you never give up even if it takes years to do so.. if you give up you won't archive them.. stay strong and keep focusing on what you wanna do. You only have one life and you should do the best with it instead of throwing it away.

Thanks for reading this all if you did.

User avatar
FanofSMBX
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: National Coming Out Day

Postby FanofSMBX » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Mable wrote:Idk if all of you know this by now, but if you don't then read it.

As most people know here.. I'm a massive fraud and liar and why do i do that? Because i want to hide my personality overall on places like this. I don't trust anyone online so i pretend to be someone i'm not and turn into the biggest liar and ass you can imagine.

A lot of people hurted my feelings back when i was young (mostly school only) and i also was bullied back then by others including classmates.
I was also send to psychiatrists because teachers and classmates though that i will become a killer for playing only shooter games mostly which in reality is just media bullshit.

I had to take several mental tests as well cause people thought that i don't listen to anyone and give them any attention.
I was suspected of having syndromes for my behavior which resulted in zero research because nothing of this was true.

Probably some of you may think I'm lying about this and honestly i can see why you would think of this.
In reality I'm a very careful person who watches over others.. if someone feels bad i try to help as best as i can.. someone needs someone to talk I'm there for this.

And exactly this is why many people overthrow me.. I'm nice, peaceful, like to care about others, help others no matter from where they come. Sadly people take advantage of this and act like friends to me.. which also still happens. I'm not depressed by this or get any wrong thoughts, but it hurts that people take advantage of you and want to control you. They always wanted me to their own work and stuff because they knew I'm that nice to say "yeah sure i help you" and what did i get? No thanks at all.

People said i will never find any place to work at, and that I'm a failure who will never finish school with a decent finish grade and find a job. I do remember few teachers who said this.

But things changed pretty well back in 2016.. it all ended finally and i archived what i wanted.

Now i found a place to work at.. and today it's been a year since i work there.
I found people who like me and don't take advantage of me. I found true friends finally after years.

I also found friends here who i also talk to on discord.. and i just wanna thank all of them for being around

And as a end to this post, what i wanna tell you is.. never give up what you dream and work for, because in the end you will archive your goals if you never give up even if it takes years to do so.. if you give up you won't archive them.. stay strong and keep focusing on what you wanna do. You only have one life and you should do the best with it instead of throwing it away.

Thanks for reading this all if you did.
So that makes me think, when you were dating reghrhre were you actually attracted to him?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
My graphics pack!
Supporting forums:

Spoiler: show
SMBX Galaxy forum by Pivot40Channel
http://smbxgalaxy.prophpbb.com/
Come to the SMBX+ forums by illias3000. There is a whole forum category dedicated to the boss rush series with official rushes, submit bosses, and fan boss rushes! It is still open but AirSeus Forums is now open:
http://nsmbx.prophpbb.com/
AirSeus Forums the new home of the Boss Rush series:
http://smbxairseusforums.prophpbb.com/
Spoiler: show
First to discover:
Spark
Eerie
Grinder
Rainbow Shell
Birdo
Boom Boom
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
KINGBOWSER112 RULES!



Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests